Chapter one

Broken Path

 As the music faded the only sound that could be heard was the heavy breathing of Jimin, his hands placed on his knees as he tries to regain his composure. He grabs his water bottle from the chair beside him sitting down on it afterwards, he takes a huge gulp of water practically breathing it in.

He had just finished a 5 hour long dance "Phase" as Jimin would put it, a time in which he would completely lose himself in the music and find time passing by a lot faster than he would hope. 

He checks his phone seeing the time to be 7:45am meaning he only had 45 minutes to get home, shower, change clothes and make a 30 minute bus ride to get to school on time.

Not being particularly motivated in the first place, Jimin casually threw his bag over his shoulder and exited the small basement studio and onto the quiet street. He made it back to his quiet apartment being quite large in size, this only made it feel empty and lonely in Jimin's opinion but he'd long since gotten use to it.

After taking a shower and getting dressed in simple black tracksuit and white trainers, he pushed his hair out of his eyes placing his hood over the top.

He placed his earphone in his ears playing whatever, which happened to be Naman Barabwa(Only look at me) by Taeyang one of his favourite songs, so as he made his way to the bus stop Jimin found himself silently mouthing the words.

Once he finally made it to school he was already an hour late, he casually strolled into the building not feeling rushed in any way. He made his way to class opening the door as quietly as possible, unfortunately his attempt to enter class unnoticed fails as the teacher calls him out on his late appearance. He luckily only ends up with a warning and is sent to his seat to which he sleeps through what was left of the lesson.

......................

Jimin hears the bell ring signalling the end of the end of the lesson, he removes himself begrudgingly from his seat and makes his way out of the classroom. He doesn't watch where he is going and accidentally bumps into someone, he mumbles a small apology barely above a whisper. It surprised him when the person actually replied meaning that they had heard his quiet apology somehow. "It's cool, no harm done." At that moment Jimin freezes hearing the persons voice that sounded oddly familiar, however he soon calms down when he realises the stupidity of his thought.

Before anything more could happen the person was already gone, Jimin would have liked to confirm his wild assumption however having his head bowed down with his hood pulled as far as it could possibly go it would have been impossible to see anywhere above the persons shoes.

For the rest of the day even as Jimin sat outside in the sun listening to his music, the mysterious person still played on his mind. Their voice plagued Jimins thoughts as he agonised over where he had heard it before, as the bell rang signalling classes to start once again a thought popped into Jimin's brain making his shiver slightly.

It couldn't be.....him.....right?

 

A/N: Sorry about how short this is its my first BTS story(or any story to be honest) but the chapters will get longer throughout, but I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.:)