Spoiled by your affection

You Will Be Mine [hiatus :( ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   [Spoiled by your affection]

 

Chanyeol brought you out to go shop for dress and suit for the both of you. The graduation day will be held tomorrow at your school. So you two walk into all store looking for suitable dress and suit for this graduation party.

"Oppa, stop buying something useless. You bought all this dresses. We're here looking for a dress for the party. Look, you bought five dresses already. It's not like im going to use all of this at a party." you rolled your eyes and complained while Chanyeol still searching for your dress. Your sixth dresses probably.

"You're not going to where this at the party. Wear it when you're going out with me. I've already told you, I have a plan after our graduation. Here, try this out. Come on, It's been a long time since I didn't spoil you with my money" Chanyeol hands you a black dress and pushed you into the fitting room. You just sighed and tried the dress. After paying for the sixth dress, you dragged him to ice cream shop. You feel excited and run while dragging him like 5 years old kid. He just chuckled looking at you ordering the ice cream, eyes sparkling looking at the various type of ice cream flavours.

"Oppa, what flavour do you want?" you asked but eyes still looking at the ice cream.

"No, it's okay. Just order yours." he put his hand around your waist and kiss your head.

"Peppermint and chocolate. And put some extra cornflakes in them please." you smiled at the waiter.

"Aigooo baby, always extra cornflakes." he flicked your head softly and you glared at him made him chuckled.

_____________________________________________________

 

You ran to the car park with ice cream on your hand leaving Chanyeol behind with your shopping bags. Well it's not your fault because he bought you to many dresses, accessories and heels. Serves him right. You wait for Chanyeol in the car while eating your ice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter