Mrs. Park I

You Will Be Mine [hiatus :( ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol! we ran out of food. Im going out to buy some." you shouted from downstair and dashed out to nearby market. "Wait! im coming with y- aishh" he being cut by the phone call inside his pocket. He took it out and answered.

"Hello? who is this?" he asked after picked up the phone call.

"you dont even recognise your own mother." his mother said.

"Ohh sorry mom. What is it you calling me?"

"Im on the way to your house right now. I will be there in 2 minutes."

"NOO MOM WAIT!" he shouted through the phone.

"Why honey? i dont care. im going."

"There some-" he didnt even have the chance to finish his word.

"its okay honey. If it your guest, just tell them im coming. BYE!" she closed the call immediately.

"Aishh! what im going to tell her if a girl lives with me here?" he hides his face in his hand.

____________________________________________________________

*ding dong*

He opened the door and greeted his mom with awkward smile. He still thinking how to explain about you yet. Yes, his mom always like to meet his girlfriend and always volunteer to look a girl for him. But Chanyeol rejected his offer.

"Hey mom, how are you?" he asked.

"im fine honey. So where is your guest?" she look around the living room. Chanyeol just quiet until his mom noticed a girl coat on the coach.

"who's coat is this?" his mom asked while holding the coat up.

"That's my gi-" he got cut by his mom again.

"OMOOO!! who is this girl? she's so cute! don't tell me this is your girlfriend honey!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter