Surprise Date

Winning Over The F4 Players

 

Naomi walked outside of the school with Asami, where they ran into an older woman.

 

"Mianhaeyo~" Asami bowed and deeply apologized.

 

The unni just looked at her and glared, "You better be." She huffed and walked away.

 

"What was that about?" Naomi asked Asami.

 

"I have no idea." Asami answered, but the two girls watched the path of the unni and noticed that she went straight to Kiseop and hugged him.

 

"Kiseop-ah!" The unni cried out and kissed his cheek.

 

Asami glared at the scene, "So that's who she is. Another girl for that player." She said angrily.

 

"Some things never change." Naomi said, turning away from them, only to run into someone's hard chest. "Oof!"

 

"Oh, good. I thought you guys would have left already. Do you have time?" A voice she recognized as Minsoo's asked.

 

"Minsoo oppa! Umm.. I have to get home and shower but other than that, yes I'm free." Naomi answered.

 

"Great, tonight I'm taking you out." Minsoo said, before glancing at AJ and kissing Naomi's cheek. "Yeobo." He murmured.

 

"But Naomi unni and I were going to go home together!" Asami cried out.

 

"Oh, don't worry about that, Mimi. I have a ride for you, since I expected this to happen." Minsoo gestured for someone to come.

 

A car pulled up out of the shadows and parked right in front of Asami, the driver got out and he was tall. Very tall.

 

"Here, your ride. He wants to introduce himself, so I'll let him. He's Sungjong's cousin, so you have nothing to worry about. If you need reassurance, call Ri Ah noona. She'll vouch for him." Minsoo said absentmindedly as he led Naomi to his car.

 

"After you, love." Minsoo opened the door for her and she climbed in. He went around and sat in the driver's seat and drove off.

 

"Your house first right?" He asked her.

 

"Yes please." Naomi said.


 

Naomi came back out in a simple outfit of a black shirt and jeans. She climbed back into the passenger seat where Minsoo was waiting for her.

 

"Where are we going?" Naomi asked as Minsoo continued to drive.

 

"Surprise." He answered, smiling.

 

He found a parking spot and opened the door for Naomi to get out. He took her hand and led her towards the lights. Naomi looked around and realized where they were.

 

"We're in Hongdae." She said in wonder.

 

"Yup, are you ready to shop and eat and have fun with me?" Minsoo asked teasingly.

 

"Of course, but I don't think I can afford things here. I didn't bring a lot of money..." Naomi admitted.

 

Minsoo just looked at her, "Are you serious, Naomi-ah? You're with me. Don't worry about silly things like that." He took her hand and led her towards the first shop.

 

He picked out a dress and handed it to her to try on. Naomi came out and the dress fit perfectly.

 

"Okay, I'll buy this one for you, change out and I'll have them wrap it." Minsoo said, walking towards the register. When Naomi was back in the fitting room she checked the price. "$500" was what the price tag said.

 

"Oh god. Why? Why so expensive?" She cried out softly before changing out obediently. She would have to argue with Minsoo and make sure he didn't buy this dress.

 

Naomi opened the curtain with the dress in hand and Minsoo met her at the dressing room entrance, "Oh, good. You're all done. Here, give me the dress so the person can pack it." He held his hand out.

 

Naomi shook her head and pouted, "No, this dress is really expensive." She held it away from him.

 

Minsoo just chuckled, he pecked her lips to distracted her and took the dress away to the clerk. Naomi's face flushed red from embarrassment.

 

*So cute.* He thought to himself. He took the bag from the clerk and took Naomi's hand. "Come on, yeobo. Let's go." He led her out of the store as Naomi looked down to hide her blush.

 

They continued to walk around some more in surprisingly a comfortable silence, despite Naomi still embarrassed over the kiss.

 

Until they walked past a pojangmacha.

 

"Minsoo oppa! Can I have ddeukkbokki?" She asked him cutely, bouncing in excitement.

 

"You're so cute." Minsoo said chuckling as he ordered one ddeukkbokki for her. They sat and fed each other laughingly.

 

*She's so different from when she was at the club. She's cuter like this.* Minsoo thought. *She shouldn't have to worry about other people or arrogant people. She should just relax and not worry about anything.*

 

Naomi smiled brightly at Minsoo and he felt his heart beat faster.

 

*She already has me under her spell. And we're only faking it.*

 

*If only this could be for real.*

 

Author's Note:

Update again~ Woo~
Focusing on this and getting on a roll :D

Especially since this will be long. ><; AISH.

Okay~ DONE :D Next up is Asami~ <3

With the MYSTERY boy~ <3

I'm sure @demonic_angel0711 & @littlevergreen can guess.