T W O

Untitled Love Song

 

ONE

Minhyuk

 

She’d call, right? I mean she doesn’t have a reason not to. I mean, we’re co-stars. She has to call in order for us to work well toget—

“Yah Minhyuk-ah, focus!” a light tap on my head broke my attention away from my phone to our slightly annoyed leader. Yonghwa sometimes got angry when we weren’t paying attention during practice if he was having a bad day. And today seemed like one of those rare bad days.

I quickly shoved my cell phone in my jacket pocket and folded my hands together. “Mianhe, hyung…” I muttered sheepishly.

I have to admit that it was slightly unprofessional for me to worry about a phone call from some girl (even if said girl had to deal with work). I should be worrying about what was going on in front of me. CNBlue’s new album was scheduled to be soon. We needed some ideas fast, and daydreaming during an important time wasn’t right.

“Why do you keep staring at your phone anyway?” Jungshin asked from his seat near the drum set. “Are you expecting a call or something?”

Jungshin, ever observant…

“Uh…” Jonghyun and Yonghwa suddenly seemed interested in what I was about to say. Jonghyun set down his guitar and Yonghwa looked at me with curious eyes under a piece of sheet music. “N-Not at all!”

Crap. I just dug my own grave. These guys could smell weakness if it came from someone in our group.

“Who’re waiting for?” Jonghyun smirked deviously standing up, slowly walking over to my spot behind the drum set.

“Is it a girl?” Jungshin’s voice from behind made me jump. How did he end up back there?

“A-Aniyo,” I gulped. What were they going to do?

Jonghyun’s smirk grew. He was now standing beside me, eyeing my jacket pocket. He nodded his head and before I could react, Jungshin and Jonghyun had me in a tight grip.

“YAH!” I yelled, struggling against their grip. “Let go!”

“Hyung!” Jungshin called out, and out of nowhere, Yonghwa reached inside my pocket and pulled out my cell phone. “Try to find out who it is!”

Yonghwa laughed, and began typing my passcode.

BEEP!

We all froze at the sound that came from my phone. My eyes widened. Please god, tell me it isn’t her.

Yonghwa grinned and to my horror, answered the call.

“Wait!” I yelled, trying to break free from the two who were holding me.

“I’m sorry, but Minhyuk’s a little busy,” Yonghwa said, trying to hold his laughter. He was holding the phone out, covering one ear. “He’ll call you late—”

“Yonghwa-oppa?”

For the second time today, the entire room froze.

“Who…?” Yonghwa asked confused. Jonghyun and Jungshin didn’t realize that their grip loosened so I pushed them away.

“Oppa, why do you have Minhyuk-sshi’s phone?” It was clearly Sulli’s voice, but she knows Yonghwa? And know him enough to call him ‘oppa’? The thought made my stomach churn.

Yonghwa blinked before a look of revelation crossed his face. He glanced at the caller-ID. “Sulli? Why do you have Minhyuk’s number?”

I ripped the phone out of his grip. “I’ll call you back, Sulli.”

“Wait, Minhyuk-sshi!” I hit the end button and covered my face with my hands.

My face felt hot. I had no idea why I was blushing. Why was I embarrassed? Sulli was just my co-star right?

“Why do you have Sulli’s number?” Yonghwa’s voice snapped me from my thoughts.

“How do you know her?” I snapped, not realizing the own venom in my voice when I said that. He looked taken back at my snappy response. “I-I mean, Sulli’s my co-star for the new drama I’m starring in…”

“Why were you hiding it?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. “It’s not like it’s—”

“Unless…Do you like her, Minhyuk-ah?” Jonghyun asked.

“W-W-What?” I stuttered my face lighting on fire. “Of course not! I’m supposed to be acquainted with my co-star! Anyway this isn’t important! We should be focusing on our comeback!” I spun around and walked over to the drums, ignoring their smug stares.

Of course I didn’t like her. We just met!

I can’t like her, right?

 

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

A/N: Waahh. I didn’t expect people to read this Q~Q thank you guys so much!

Because I got a positive response, I decided that I’d update. So please keep reviewing! It really means a lot to me!

Sorry for the short chapters. Hopefully they’ll get longer as the story moves along.