Untitled

My Family

 Finished DO x Haein

Honey hurry up, we're going to be late! Mother hates it when we arrive late. Come on, stop putting make up on it won't make any difference. Your face stays the same. Yanking her arm DO dragged his wife into the car  and settled off.

His family were going to meet DO's younger brother's girlfriend family and one thing the DO's family hate most other than Haein is lateness especially when all the elders have already arrived.

 Folding her arms and pouting her lips Haein whine that she were a bit cold. Taking a quick look at her DO swore as he had just noticed she had once again left home without a jacket or a shawl to cover herself.

Before he could say anything Haein went on. "You're the one who sent me back up to our room to fix my makeup." Hitting his arm softly. DO signed 'that's because you smudged your makeup in the first place. I told you we had to leave early but u still had to see little Hun Hun before we went out.'

'You know what happens when you see him?' You can't stop hugging n kissing him, or even like little Eunseo.'

DO smiled fondly as he mention his little princess- daddy's little girl. Rolling her eyes as her husband's voice went sweet n soft as he talk about his oldest daughter. Their 18 months old twins and their 6 month old daughter- Eunseo are the love n the gems of their lives.

DO having fallen in love with Haein 2 yrs ago, still wakes up smiling like a fool his heart pounding as he watches his wife sleep.

Sometimes the twins would join them and Hun Hun would hog his beloved all to himself. When that happens D.O would try very hard to get his son to let him kiss his mummy on the cheek, or even a cuddle before preparing breakfast.

Haein would wake up to the wonderful smell of eggs, bacon and toast or even to porridge which Haein loves the best with honey on top.

The twins love it too and D.O whom loves taking photos would capture every single moments he could with them before going to work.

D.O alongside his family work at their company The STAR cooperation Ltd. the company started by his great grandparents and now being managed by D.O n his bro is one of the richest and influences business in the world.

A big stressful job D.O would often spend nights in his office but once he's home he would spend quality time with his family. D.O has only bought work home a few times which made Haein worry.

Not wanting her to stress since she has enough on her plate from dealing with the kids all day n his awful family who doesn't accept his wife into the family because of her poor family background and the fact she's not the girl his family wanted their son to marry made Haein feel uncomfortable at times.

"Why are you up? Baby go back to sleep I can fix myself some sandwiches or even buy some gimbap on the way to work. Nungling him with her nose Haein closed her eyes for a moment and soaked in her husband's shampoo. 

Coconut and honey with a hint of lime. Her favorite smell in  the world. Hearing some sounds behind her she twirl around to turn off the store. Pushing her husband towards the table she brought over the hot pot soup- kimchi tofu  and started preparing his lunch.

DO secretly took out his camera. Taking some photos of her while cooking DO grinned to himself. Not noticing where his mouth is he spilled some soup onto himself which made Haein worry and hurry over. Taking off his shirt she told him to hurry n change n then she ran his shirt under the tap hoping that the strain would come off. 

 

Tiptoeing in quietly DO struggled with his tie. Unable to get it off without his wife's help he sigh and gave up. It was past 2 in the early morning and having just arrived home from work. 

DO was hungry and tried with a headache coming on. Not wanting to wake up the kids and his wife DO wandered over to the bathroom were as usual his wife had already prepared his cloths n slipper. 

Taking his cloths off and stepping into the shower his took a long shower hoping to ease his rumbling tummy. Once out of the bathroom he crept over to bed and planted a kiss on his wife forehead before moving down to her cheeks.

His tummy still rumbled waking her up, Haein yawned and peek her husband on the lips as he patted her gently to make her go back to sleep. Glaring at the time and hearing his hunger sounds Haein got up and went into the kitchen with DO hugging her from behind.

Breaking free from her husband safe arms she quickly made him some grilled fish and beanspourt soup. Eating quickly he started to choke. Patting his back and giving him some water to wash the food down. Haein feed him making sure that he ate everything without rushing.

Too full now the couple say down on the couches in the living room and DO wrapped a blanket around them. Struggling closer to him for warmth DO whispered to his beloved 'I love you always and forever, thank you for marrying me  and making me the happiest man on earth.' Hearing this every night Haein's cheeks would flush bright red and she would whispered back into his ear that 'she always loves him and would do anything for him.' DO would then sing her to sleep.

Later in the morning the twins rushed into their parents bed. Opening his eyes as DO felt someone kicking his body. His eyes stared straight into his son's eyes.

Seeing his Demintered  face and the way he was pushing his appa away from his umma. DO didn't want to be detracted from his wife's warm body but his little girl also Jasper's twin Hara had already wrapped her little arms around his neck n fallen back to sleep.

Having no choice DO signed a little and moved a bit over so that his son could sleep next to his umma in comfort. Eunseo who was also awake saw his Oppa hugging her umma started to cry. Opening her eyes Haein smiled as her son refused to let her go. 

Kissing him on the cheek 'Jasp, let go sweetie. Pouting his lips as he did as he was told. Haein went over to the cot n picked little Eunseo up and carried her back into the warm bed and hugging the two of them in her arms they soon fell back fast asleep.

5 months later Haein huff n puff as she chased her family around the park. The happy family were at a park having a Picnic after spending the weekend struck indoors thanks to grandma who had come over for a week stay n drove Haein n DO crazy, especially Haein who had to serve her day n night.

Collapsing onto the blanket she waited for her family to join her. Catching her breath she wondered why they were taking so long. Turning around onto her tummy she saw no one. Tilting her head to the right as she began to kick her legs up n down her eyes began to drop a little as she waited for them to come out of their hiding spot. 

15 minutes later DO came back with their three kids. Spotting his wife fast asleep he smiled as Eunseo began to clap her hands at the sight of her umma. Jasper Engar for his umma to wake up n play with him again began to run towards her. 

Landing onto her back Jasp laughed as Haein had woken up and then began to tickle him. DO whom were teffired that Jasp had jumped onto her back and hurt her spine while she was asleep he signed in relief but then began to get mad as that action could hurt his umma.

Scolding him Haein shook her husbands arm slightly n Hun Hun promise to never do that again. 

Sick in bed Haein watched as her husband took her temperature. Taking one look at it his eyes grew wide open. 39.5 degrees. Immediately he put a cold compass on her forehead and went to cook her porridge. 

Having just taken some medionce DO then took the hot porridge back to their room n fed her making sure each spoonful was cool enough to eat.

After only managing eating half the porridge DO began to still feel uneasy about her high fever. Taking out the temperature again he suddenly stood up as soon as he saw the number.

Getting changed quickly he also phoned Haein best friend ZN who lives in the floor above them. She came rushing over as soon as she picked up her phone and heard the news.

Carrying Haein in his arms to the car he drove quickly to the hospital her temp has gone up to 40.7 degrees in just 2 hours. After that little scare Haein's condition were being montiered by the nurses n doctor Beakhyun- also one of DO's buddies.. His wife Dayoung is also doctor- for young children n babies.

Dayoung was also the one who had delivered all three of their children and ZN's as well. Having two kids the two doctors are well match and acts like a lovebird whenever they see each other. 

During Haein stay in the hospital DO spent his days right beside her. Her mother had came to stay with the kids while his brother Suho and Sehun took over his work while he nurse his beloved back to health. 

Worried sick about her as her fever goes up n down at times. DO would then pray to God to let her be well soon. It wasn't till a few days later did her fever went away n Haein went back slowly to her bubbly self again making DO's worries disappeared as soon as she kissed him on the lips.

Sighing in relief he thanked God and went to find DR. Baek as he and his friends calls him.  Arriving at home as Haein had spent over two weeks in the hospital DO carried her over to the couch where her three children immediately ran into her arms well expect baby Eunseo who had just cried and lifted her arms up as soon as she saw her umma. 

Smiling weakly Haein slid off the couch and attempted to pick Eunseo up but only to be scold by her husband as soon as he had entered the living room. Panicking he ran over to her grabbed Eunseo into Hun Hun's arms and picked Haein up to set her down onto the couch again.

'Sweetie remember what DR. Baek had said, no heavy lifting, no sudden moves, to rest and eat more and most importantly to slow down. Your body's still weak and I know that you still feel dizzy at times. I don't know why u had come home so early, u should stay longer in the hosp. You aren't well enough yet.'

DO worries increased more n more as Haein just gave him a weak smile and hugged her children. Her mother who is going to stay a bit longer to take care of the children n Haein. Just then she came into the room carrying a tray of food n medication for the couple. DO still anxious to eat until his wife had eaten all hers waited till she finished.

Haein wanted to feed him herself but DO brush her hand away and look at her in a grumpy way getting the message she pouted her lips and quietly ate the food n medicine. Once done DO carried her to the bathroom where she took a shower while DO unpacked her bag. 
24/09/2016

Three weeks ago Haein regain her strength and return back to her bubby loving wife and mother. Her mother left yesterday and DO can't thank her enough. Knowing that every time he wakes up he would find his angle sleeping right beside him once more, his arms wrapped around her protectively while his own arms going numb again. 

To experience this again every morning DO wouldn't change a thing maybe expect to not have their kids crawl into bed to sleep with them.

Closing his eyes once more DO were just about to fell back to sleep when Hun Hun and Hara ran into their room and jumped into bed with them. Eunseo having woken up in shock and Haein as well smiled as she picked Hun Hun up and the three of them went straight back to sleep while Hara slept on DO's chest. Smiling to himself DO closed his eyes and couldn't ask for anything more than having his family right there with him.

 

'Honey! Where's my blue tie? The one you gave me for important meetings? I can't find it. Also have you seen my blackberry watch. I left it on my side of table now I can't find it as well. Did you take it or even Eunseo? Hello?? Honey please answer me? 

DO stood in the kitchen/ dining room, while struggling to fix the link cuffs to his shirt. He was late for work after the alarm clock didn't go off at the usual time thanks to baby Eunseo who had played with the clock when she woke up in the middle of the night and grabbed it when DO put her back to sleep.

Looking up as she feed Eunseo her breakfast Haein laugh gently as her sweet voice filled the room DO's heart sank as he hoped she didn't realize that he had actually lost his wedding ring and not his watch.

Giving her daughter Eunseo to him Haein went to wash her hands before helping her husband prepare for work. Fixing the link cuffs and getting the tie he wanted. She quickly put it around his neck. 

Pulling him closer to her she whispered into his ears 'sorry I haven't seen the watch. I shall keep an eye out for it.' Styling the tie to his liken Haein soon finish and were about to go into the kitchen to get his breakfast when his arms sneaked around her waist and hugged her close to him.

Back hugging her DO breathe in the sweet honey n milk scent she uses for showering and the smell of fresh strawberries in her hair. Enjoying the moment the two of them were in their own little world when Eunseo started wailing- it was her turn for umma to feed her. 

Chuckling DO let his wife go as he sat down in his spot at the table n Haein out down his own food before feeding her little one. The twins continue to eat while Haein asked him if he were coming home for dinner tonight.

10/10/2016 9:06am

Later that night at 2:00 in early morning DO finally came home. Creeping into their bedroom. DO tried very hard not make even a slightest sound that would instantly wake his wife up. Luck were not on his side this time.

Yawning Haein stretched her arms and massages her stiff shoulders. Getting out of the warm and comfy bed she wrapped her arms around her husband's neck n kissed him on the cheek before leaning against his chest, inhaling his scent.

DO on the hand wanted to tuck his wife back into bed. Haein refused to let go. Only when baby Eunseo started wailing did she let go and went to attend to her need which let DO  slip into the bathroom. 
When he came out half an hour later he found his wife asleep waiting for him. Comfortably tucking her in he wrapped his arms around her and together they slept till one of their kids started crying.

Finish

12:11 29/10/2016

 

sorry for the grammar n spelling mistakes. Will have to fix later. Merry Christmas everyone n a Happy New Year. butterdilys