End.

Spoiler [Eng]

The blue sky is now gray. On the lawn of the park I remember our last conversation. Your eyes and your cold words, why? Everything was fine but now in each of your actions I see our end. Somehow I try to persuade myself that this is not true, that we can not stop. In the end, no matter what I say I feel it happen. Should I stay until the end? Or should I go now? What if there is a turnaround?
 
The last time we saw each other, it was two days ago, but my mind does not want to stop thinking about you. I watched you watch the sky through the window and ask you "What are you thinking? " You looked at me and replied, "Maybe it will rain tomorrow." Then you went back to your previous position. This is not really the answer I expected, you know. You let out a sigh and my heart stopped, I know that if I step a step further I would be the person who falls from high. Your mysterious sighs continue to increase. Your fleeting heart leaves me with every sigh.
 
My mind stops thinking when I feel damp on my cheek, I get up and go under a shelter.
 
Oddly, these days we are busier than before, we contact less. I take my phone "I miss you", I write it and erase it. Would you at least answer me? Every time I look at the clock, the hands turn as if they were against me. It is as if they showed me the future. But why am I so anxious? All these promises we made, what do you do? Jiyeon, do not you love me anymore? Have they been forgotten because we are too busy? Or are we too busy to forget them?
 
The rain continues to fall at the same time as my tears, I miss you so much ... I want to see you, hug you but you're so distant ... I decide to go to her house, I have to tell her that I love her, that I do not want to lose her.
 
I run and run, soaked, tears and raindrops mix. I continue then I see you, there, on the other side of the road, on the sidewalk. You have your hair tied, you're so beautiful. My feet do not obey me anymore and walk, walk towards you. I smile but it disappears, you are certainly but in the arms of a man. You look so happy, soothed. What should I do ? Should I come and see you? No, I can not do that, I do not have the courage ... So what? It hurts so much, my heart stops when I saw you with him. I think I held my breath also at that time. My feet stop, I do not move any more, I look at you. You are radiant ... I love you so much ... So that seeing you happy enough is enough ... Reluctantly I decide to leave.

It's weird but I do not see you as before? I saw you very well though ... I feel tired, I feel nothing more. I see you one last time, I smile and close my eyes leaving obscrity to invade me.
 
"I see the end approach but I beg you to not go ... The end? "