Sunshine

Everything's Gonna Be Alright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In this cruel world I have only one ray of sunshine, she shines so bright that my eyes would get hurt by seeing her too much. She lights up my whole dark world. I always thought that if I hold her close, she would always be there, shining brightly but, I was wrong. Nothing last forever….

                “Oppa” I look over towards her and smile when I saw her pouting “Hm?” she looked at me with those bright eyes “You’re still working?” I nodded “I need to get this done by tomorrow” she sighed and flipped her body over, looking over to my laptop “Is it still long?” I nodded again “1 more hour at least” she sighed and put her head on my shoulder “I’ll stay up with you” I caressed her hair with my usual smile “You’re tired, you don’t have to” she shook her head lightly “I’m not going to sleep until you’re sleeping too” I chuckled and nodded , continuing my work. After 30 minutes or so, I could feel her head getting heavier I looked over to see her fast asleep. I chuckled lightly “I thought you’re going to stay up” I lay her body slowly on the bed. I grabbed my laptop and started working again on the floor, afraid I’ll woke her up again.

                I woke up in the morning by the smell of eggs, I walked over towards the kitchen to find her preparing breakfast. I hugged her from behind, kissing her temple “Morning” she smiled “Morning to you too, did you get enough sleep? I think I fell asleep before you do. Sorry” I shook my head “It’s fine you’re not use to it and It’s not healthy for you to sleep so late anyways” she turned around, grabbing my cheeks “Aigoo… you know it’s not healthy then why do you keep doing it” I smiled and kissed her lightly “For our future kids” she blushed and hit me on the chest while I chuckled. She looked at me with that beautiful smile “Go take a shower, you need to go to work soon. I’ll prepare the breakfast” I nodded and walked myself to the bathroom.

                After showering, I walked over to the dining room and smiled “Wah, what’s the occasion? Why do you cook so much?” she looked at me and ushered me to sit “I only gave you half a bowl since you can’t eat that much but, you have to eat it all. Alright?” I nodded and kissed her cheek “Thanks” she walked over towards sit in front of me. When I finished my food, I looked over and realize that she didn’t eat a bite. “Why are you not eating? You need to eat” I grabbed her bowl but, she quickly stopped me. “I already ate before you, go to work you’ll be late” she grabbed my bowl and chopsticks walking over towards the sink. I took her bowl and took a sniff, it smell like soap meaning she didn’t eat at all. I sighed and walked over towards her. I hugged her from behind “Baby, go eat. You’re thin enough already, I don’t want to date a skeleton would I?” she laughed and looked over to me “I will eat if you promise that you’ll eat well too. Himchan told me you’re not eating enough these days” I smiled “I’m busy with work, but I’ll try eating more hm?” she shook her head “You better eat properly if you don’t want to see your girlfriend die of hunger” I laughed at her joke and nodded “Okay okay, I promise to eat properly. Now eat some breakfast okay? I’ll be going now” she smiled and kissed me on my cheek “Be safe” I nodded and went to work.

                When I went back from work, it was already really late. I opened the door to find the house was pitch black “Oh, did she forgot to turn on the lights?” I clicked the light switch making the living room lit. I put my stuff down and walked over towards the bedroom. I opened the door slowly “Baby, are you sleeping?” she didn’t answer. I opened the door to see that she’s not in the bed, I was getting worried by the minute when I heard a sniffle. I walked over towards the sound to see her crouching on the corner, crying. I pulled her over to my embrace and caressed her hair “What’s wrong? Did something happened?” she hugged me tighter and continue to cry. I kept quite knowing that she didn’t want to talk about it. I just continue to hush her while caressing her hair until she fell asleep in my arms. I lay her on the bed and caressed her cheek “Everything’s gonna be alright”

                In the morning, I woke up to find her not beside me and there was no smell of food either. I walked around the house, getting more and more worried by each room. I searched and searched everywhere but, I couldn’t find her. Just like that she was gone.

                Every single day, I just drowned myself with work. Trying to get her out of my mind but, hoping someday that she’ll come back. I didn’t eat or sleep properly like I promised her. All I do just work and drink. I smiled once in awhile in front of the fans or at work but, inside I was dying. To add it all up, our group had some contract problems with our entertainment. I was slowly dying but, I couldn’t careless without my ray of sunshine, without my angel, I’m nothing. I even made a song for her to tell her I miss her, to tell her I needed her but, she still didn’t came back.

                Our group went overseas not long after, for our world tour. To be honest, I did enjoy being on the stage, performing with my members and the fans but, when night comes I just felt empty. I missed her, I longed for her, every time I stopped working my head was just filled with her. Her smile, her hair, her scent, everything. I feel like I’m just going crazy, I never knew that she meant so m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter