✮ Dance With Me ✮

✮Silv3r Starl1ght: A Short Story Collection✮
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✮ Dance With Me ✮

 

Yoon Bomi [Apink]

angst

Description: For a girl who dreams of dancing like the wind, what will she do to reach every dancer's dream?

 

 

She halts, takes in a deep breath, and starts again, her body twirling around in graceful circles. Her arms are outstretched as she counts her steps, one, two, one, two...

She hears nothing but her palpitating heartbeat and her clattering footsteps in the silence, there is nothing distracting her, her focus is strong and her gaze is on her steps. One wrong move, one wrong step and she starts again. There was nothing indicating what time of the day it was. She didn't need to know. For her, time is an illusion. It didn't matter what the time was; day or night, her moves wouldn't falter. 

Her feet grazes over one another smoothly, and she glides like a swan to the center of the studio. Her gentle sunsilk dress contradicts the stale, sterile floor as she glides over the dusty surface. 

She loves to feel the soft wind swirl around her as her feet moves in rhythm to the beat. She loves to feel her dress swirl beautifully around her elegant figure as her body moves in sync with the soothing music. She’s used to the cramped space in the studio, and even with its dusty walls and broken light, she feels at home.

The girl's feet is worn, almost used to the dust-filled ground that she had been gliding over for the past few years. She almost doesn't notice the bump on the ground and slips, catching herself in time. She pauses, in a deep, composed breath, and starts again.

This time she moves faster, quicker, her moves sharper. She doesn't get dizzy as her dress swirls around her like the wind, following her swift and concise moves. She feels her legs getting numb but she doesn't stop, and instead glides faster, the strength in her legs stronger. But it doesn't go smoothly, her left feet trips over her dress and she falls, her knees hitting the ground.

The pain doubles and she realises she isn't in her dress anymore; she's in a ragged, worn dress- she was back in reality. She looks down at her le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter