Calm Down

The Idol & I

"Taeyeon-ah.." Sica called her fan's name as she snuggled into the fan's arms.

"Hmm?" Taeyeon carressed the idol's hair softly, eyes fixed on the Television.

"How come I never go to your house but my house feels like it belongs to you too?"

"What?" Taeyeon chuckled. "You can go anytime to my house," Taeyeon kissed the idol's forehead. "Why? Do you want to go now? Your schedule tomorrow starts on the afternoon, right?"

"Hmm.. Can I?" Jessica gazed at Taeyeon, smiling sweetly. Taeyeon was not sure why the idol could be all sweet and suddenly became all seductive when she wanted a kiss. Until now, Taeyeon would only kiss the idol's lips when she asked her to. She just could not be sure whether that time when the idol wanted her to be all daring was really serious or spur of the moment. Thus she thought it would be wise if she was slow.

"Of course. Let's go," Taeyeon held Jessica's hand until outside of her apartment unit, the fan immediately let go of them when they stepped out the door. Jessica knew that the older was just taking care of her, nobody should know about their relationship for now. Reaching Taeyeon's house gate, she waved at the security guard before he opened the gate. Entering Taeyeon's house, Jessica was actually amazed by the size of it, not that she was not amazed when she had reached the gate. The house was at least two times bigger than her parents' house. When Taeyeon gave her a tour around her house, Jessica realised that the interrior and the facilities in the house was fascinating. She had her own cinema, music room, gym and what Jessica loved the most was the pool. The idol loved swimming but nowadays she could not swim anymore because she was always busy or she was just lazy to swim at public place due to the unwanted attention.

"You have a pool," Jessica stated.

"Yeah?" Taeyeon looked at the idol, puzzled.

"Can I swim?"

"Sure.. Why not?" The fan was still puzzled.

"Thanks," Jessica smiled and she started to take off her T-shirt.

"Wait!" Taeyeon pulled back Jessica's T-shirt. "What are you doing?"

"Stripping?" Both of them were holding to the hem of Jessica's T-shirt. "You told me I can swim," Taeyeon blinked at Jessica's statement.

"Yea but later your clothes will be wet, Sica. What about your undergarments?"

"Who said I'll be wearing my clothes? I want to go skinny dipping, Taeyeon," Taeyeon's hold on Jessica's clothes weakened due to her shock, eyes opened as wide as ping pong balls. The idol then decided it was the right time to take her clothes off. When Jessica's black bra was seen, suddenly Taeyeon snapped back to her consciousness and pulled down the T-shirt.

"No! Don't! I'll let you swim when you wear bikinis- No!" Taeyeon shook her head. "Swimsuit. Yeah, swimsuit. No bikinis," Taeyeon nodded as if she was convincing herself. Looking at Taeyeon's reaction, Jessica laughed.

"I was just teasing you, you byuntae," Jessica chuckled and cupped her fan's cheek. "Although your reaction was a bit late that I need to give you a glimpse of my bra. Oh! Taeyeon, your nose is bleeding," Jessica gave her a worried look.

"W-what?" Taeyeon touched her nose and she did not feel anything. "It's not bleeding, Sica. Yah! Jessica!" Taeyeon whined when she realised Jessica was just joking. The idol's laugter filled the serene atmosphere.

 

"Taeyeon.." Jessica softly called her as both of them sat by the pool, their knees down in the water.

"Hmm?" Taeyeon made a small splash with her foot

"What's your job?" Jessica rest her head on the fan's shoulder

"I'm a business woman,"

"Oh.." 

"I uh.. I'm Kim Joo Hyuk's daughter," Taeyeon decided to be honest to Jessica. She knew sooner or later, the idol would know who she really was.

"K Group?"

"Ye-"

"K Group?!" This time, Jessica's eyes were the ones that opened wide as she stared at her fan

"Hmm.." Taeyeon nodded.

"So all this time I'm spending time with the heiress?"

"Well.. You can say that," Taeyeon smiled as she ruffled Jessica's hair. "Why are you so shocked?"

"I'm just.. overwhelmed?"

"What the," Taeyeon chuckled. "You're famous Jessica, this kind of thing should not be overwhelming,"

"I- I guess so," Jessica took Taeyeon's hand and played with the fingers. Inside Jessica's mind, it was jumbled. The information she got just now made her stunned. If Taeyeon was Kim Joo Hyuk's daughter, that would mean that the media would focus on their relationship. One was the nation's best girl group leader and one was the nation's Top 5 Richest. It would be a mess, at least that was what Jessica thought. The idol and her fan spent the rest of the evening inside and as usual Taeyeon would cook for her. Jessica was amazed at how independent her fan was despite numerous maids that were more than willing to help her. The idol felt safe in her fan's house because she knew all of the people who work for Taeyeon would not say or provide anything to the media. They signed an agreement to keep Taeyeon's and her guests' privacy. The night came and Jessica decided to spend the night on Taeyeon's house. Her fan gave her a black oversized T-shirt and comfy shorts for the idol's sleeping attire.

"So where do you want to sleep?" Taeyeon asked her as soon as Jessica stepped out of the bathroom. "You can choose any guest room,"

"Where are you sleeping?"

"Uhh.. My room?"

"Oh.." Jessica's face fell and she scolded herself for thinking that both of them would sleep at the same room.

"Why?" Taeyeon tucked in strands of Jessica's hair and fixed the T-shirt's position that was showing Jessica's bra strap.

"Sleep with me," Taeyeon responsed her with blinking. "You byuntae," Jessica playfully slapped Taeyeon's shoulder. "I mean, sleep in the same room with me. I'm scared,"

"O-oh.." Taeyeon chuckled. "Sure, if you want to. Let's just sleep in my room then," Taeyeon held Jessica's hand gently as she dragged the idol to her bedroom. "So which side of bed do you want?" Taeyeon fixed her gaze on Jessica. As the fan noticed her idol was zoning out, she called the idol, "Sica?"

"H-huh?"

"Side of bed?"

"Anything,"

"Ok then," Taeyeon sat down on the right side of her bed, her back resting on the bed frame. "Come here," She pat the spot beside her twice and Jessica automatically cuddled her fan. "Aigoo this girl loves cuddling," Taeyeon ruffled her hair.

"You smell nice,"

"I know," Taeyeon received a playful hit on the thigh. "Hey, stop being so violent," Taeyeon took Jessica's hand and intertwined it. "Tell me honestly, Sica. You wanted to be in the same room with me just so that we can cuddle right? It has nothing to do with you being scared," the older only received a hum as an answer.

"Taeyeon, sing me a song,"

"AYO G- Ouch" Taeyeon stopped as Jessica elbowed her. "Sica," Taeyeon whined.

"You ruined my mood," Jessica decided to distance herself from her fan and lied down, her back facing Taeyeon "Goodnight,"

"Sicaaa," Taeyeon whined again as she back-hugged the younger. "Let's talk more,"

"Shut up and let me sleep," Jessica mumbled.

"Ok," Taeyeon said dejectedly before she supported herself with her elbow and kissed the idol's cheek. "Goodnight," unbeknownst to the older, the younger smiled.

 

When morning came, the idol woke up due to the sound of her alarm. She turned her head to see the older sleeping with her T-shirt showing her toned stomach. What a nice abs, the idol thought. She then proceed to the bathroom to freshen up herself. When she came back, she saw the older sitting on side of the bed with her hair tousled and yawning. "Morning," Jessica greeted her fan. Taeyeon replied with nothing but she motioned the idol to come to her. When their distance were close enough, Taeyeon pulled her into a hug, her head on the idol's stomach. "T-Taeyeon-ah," Jessica patted the older's head a few times.

"Wait here," Taeyeon muttered before she walked to the bathroom to freshen herself too. Fifteen minutes later she came out and saw the idol sitting right on the spot where she had sat. The idol gave her a sweet smile when she saw her fan. The fan smiled a bit too, walked towards her then stopped and bent her back to position herself at the idol's eye level when they were close enough.

"Taeyeon?" The older only smirked before she leaned in to capture the idol's lips.

"Morning," Taeyeon walked away after she greeted the idol leaving the idol stunned. It was the first time that Taeyeon kissed her lips without her seduction and it made her ecstatic.

 

The fan was cooking their breakfast while humming random songs when Jessica decided to tease the older again. "Taeyeon," Jessica whispered to the older's ear, one hand on the older's shoulder and the other slipped into the older's T-shirt tracing her abs.

"S-Sica.. What are you doing?" Taeyeon pulled out the younger's hand. "Just sit there and wait for your food," 

"What if I don't want?" The younger's arms s around the older waist and rest her chin on the older's shoulder. "You really smell nice, Tae," Jessica kissed the shoulder.

"Sicaaa.. Please stop,"

"Fine," Jessica sat down on the chair. Taeyeon breathed in relief when Jessica walked away. She knew that would mean the younger wanted her to kiss her lips again. "My kiss," Jessica puckered her lips when she saw Taeyeon walking towards her with 2 plates of food.

"Aigoo," Taeyeon smiled and put the plates down before she kissed the idol and turned it into a make-out session. "Happy now?" Taeyeon gave her a peck again and the idol only gave her a nod with her flushed face which made the older chuckled.

"Taeyeon-ah, do you mind driving me to SM building later?"

"Yeah sure. Anything for you," Taeyeon smiled charmingly.

 

Taeyeon was now inside the building's basement waiting for the idol. The idol suddenly asked her to pick her up so they could have dinner together at Takura's, a Japanese restaurant. Although she was puzzled by this, she still said yes to the idol. It turned out that Jessica had a surprise for her at the restaurant.

"Hi guys," Jessica greeted everyone who were inside the private room as soon as she opened the door. A mixture of 'Hi', 'Oi', 'Sica' and 'Unnie' were heard. It turned out that the surprise was to introduce Taeyeon to other Girls' Generation's members.

"So she's the girl?" Tiffany's voice captured Taeyeon's attention and she bowed a bit to all the members.

"Kim Taeyeon," she smiled charmingly which made all members stunned. Now they knew what Jessica meant by her fan's killer smile. Taeyeon sat next to Jessica and opposite of Tiffany at the corner. The dinner which seemed like an interview for the fan went well. All members liked her, at least that was what Taeyeon had assumed. When Jessica went to the toilet, Taeyeon decided to ask a question.

"So you guys don't have any objection if I ask her to be my girlfriend?"

"As long as you don't break her heart. You know what happened between her and her first love," Tiffany answered her before she gulped her drink. The idol's answer was followed by nods from tbe other members.

"I won't,"

 

Jessica was so excited when Taeyeon invited her to the older's house again. The idol this time came to the house prepapred wih her bikinis and extra clothes and undergarments so she could swim. Honestly she was a bit puzzled because Taeyeon asked her out of nowhere but the idol did not give it much thought.

"Tae-" Jessica shrieked as Taeyeon's house suddenly out.

"Ahjumma, did you forget to pay the electric bills?" Taeyeon asked and received a stern 'no'. Shrugging, the fan decided to drag the idol to her pool where the moonlight illuminated it. However, when she got closer to the pool, she realised flowers forming some words were floating.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Taeyeon read the floating words for the idol as she took both of the idol's hand gently and gazed at her.

"Yes" Jessica said softly. "YES!" Jessica leaped into her fan's arms before straddling the older and kissed her passionately.

"Aigoo.. Calm down, Sica. My lips will only be yours only," Taeyeon chuckled, her hands still supporting the girl. "Calm down," The older smiled before she captured the idol's lips.


 

A/N yeeee finally they're in relationship and to answer your question, they still haven't had yet. It was just making out. And Taeyeon's meeting with the girls was very brief but it went well. Woohooo!! 

Next chapter, Taeyeon's dad might come. Might. Hahahaa

Thanks for all the subscribers and the comments and the VOTES!!!