Who are you?

The Girl From That Snow [SATZU FANFIC]

The Girl From That Snow [SATZU FANFIC]


5 years ago..

"Ya! Sana come back here!" My mom shouted far from behind.. i just keep on running as the tears flows into my cheeks.

"Minatozaki Sana! Come back here!" Mom shouted. 

I just ran hard. I wasn't looking at my way. My hand is on my face trying to cover it from the snow rain.

I kept running and suddenly--

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!" I shouted as i fall from the cliff. It was not that high.. but it hurts.

"Aww.." i massage my . 

"Where am i?" I look around in this unfamiliar face.. it looks like a Forest snow. It's filled with snow and many trees..

I stand up and start walking through inside.

I don't know. My hearts says i don't want to go inside but my feet isn't listening to me. My hands is shaking. It's really scary here..

It's dark inside you just can here the owl's noise.

I've been walking for hours.
So i decided to stop at the crook tree that lies on the ground and sit in the edge. 
It's cold here. And my jacket is not that thick.
I stared at the ground and draws a figure using my finger.

My Mom is always like that. She gets what she wants. She even using me as her puppet. 
I started to cry. Asking myself why do i have to live like this..
I cried and cried..

Suddenly, someone hand me an handkerchief. 
I look up to see who it was.
It was a Girl wearing a white dress. Her hair is violet. Her eyes is like a puppy who is staring at me with a worried look. Her smile is like an angel. She is like a Goddess..

I stretched my hand and take the handkerchief in her soft hands. And a words comes to my mind 'why do her hands not feel cold?'

"Thank you.." i said. But instead of answering me. She just smiled.
I stand up but she face her back to me. 'Is she going to leave?'

"Wait! What's your name?" I asked her. She turned around and smile again. That makes my heart flatter. Why does her smile is so beautiful? Why do i feel like this? It's weird..

I'm about to take one step forward but someone shouted my name from somewhere.

"Sana! Where are you?!" It was my mom voice. I look at where those voice omes from, and looked again in the girl in my front but she was already gone. I frowned and tightly hold the handkerchief she gaved to me.

Who is she?
Where did she come from?
Her smile.. her smile is just.. makes my heart melts.
I want to meet her again..
That Girl..
That Girl from this Snow.

-

Okayy! Hahaha.
This is my SaTzu Fanfic!
Please bear with my English. It's not my first language. So there will be some grammar error. :)