My First Dream of My Idol: Dara

A Dream

I am a dreamer. I dream of my idols when I sleep. Last night I dreamt of Dara, visiting in the Philippines. In my dream we were best of friends. I myself wondered how that happened. I wasn't consious that I was dreaming.

 

 

My dream:

 

It was a Friday night when I saw her inside a van. The door of the car was open. She was eating something I can't see clearly. She didn't care if fans might see her or kidnappers might kidnap her. I went toward and said, “Dara? Is that you?” She stared at me. She was tyring to remember who I am. “Oh Bei! It's you! I am glad to see you! It's been a long time since we've talked in person!” she exclaimed. I myself as a fan of a 2ne1 singer immediately asked her if we can take a picture together. She kindly said yes to me. She even held my camera and took five pictures of us. We chatted in her van for one hour! I wouldn't miss this chance of asking her my questions I really wanted to ask her! “Dara, mind if I interview you?” I asked her. She replied, “Well of course!” I set my digital camera on a video mode. When the camera was already set and was recording, she then covered her face. I turned my camera off 'cause I know what it meant. “I will only ask you three questions. First, Dara, who do you think is funnier? You or Bom?” I asked her. She confidently answered, “Both of us!” “Second, who do you like more? Kwon Jiyong? Or Taeyang?” I asked her. This is my favorite question! She told me to come closer to her. She whispered in my ear, “I like Jiyong.” I screamed very loud! I was hurt because I am a Darayang fan! Dara giggled. “Why? Why Jiyong? Why not Taeyang?” I asked her. She just smiled at me. “Ok Dara, you almost killed me when you answered my second question. Now, my last question is, well, it's not really a question. You just have to rate Jiyong and Taeyang in 1-10.” Dara smiled and then rated Jiyong and Taeyang. “Taeyang is two and Jiyong is one hundred!” she exclaimed.

 

End of dream.

 

I woke up this morning mad because I thought everything was real. I even looked for my camera if Dara's in it. So if it was just a dream, all the answers Dara gave me was just a fiction? Does Taeyang still have a chance on Dara in real life? Or what happens in a dream, happens in real life?