♔ 01

We're Fate To Meet Each Other .

Inside the deep forest that is filled with hundreds of big tress and white fog around me, I continue walking down the forest, deeper and deeper that I could no longer recognized my way out of it. I've been following the melody of piano, hoping to see the person who plays the beautiful notes that attracts her. It sounds sad and lonely, it's weird that I love it, but it doesn't matter because everyone loves different type of music, different meanings in the songs. However, once I'd found the one who played the piano, I stand there in stun. There's a guy who looks in his early twenties, playing the piano in the middle of the forest with his beautiful long and slender fingers. Morever, the sun shining brightly on top of him, making him looks more breathtaking than usual. I didn't dare to made any voice, but she stands there, enjoying the music unti I step on a dried twig under me.

", what a timing!" I whispered to myself, hoping he doesn't heard that voice.

 

But who am I kidding, this silence is so silence that it alert the guy easily who had stopped his finger and looking at her. With my accelerating heart, I accidently share a glance with him and starts scanning him but he's not normal. I didn't realized it, not until now when he's making his way towards me. I mean, he doesn't look like it. His eyes, his skin that is shining brightly like glitters under the sunlight that shines to him through the tiny space of trees... It's just like what I saw in the story of Twilight, just like the male lead who's a vampire. But does Vampire really exist in the world? I thought it's just a fairytale that people made up.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here inside this deep forest?" He asked, scanning her.

 

With his pair of beautiful eyes, I could see through him, isn't it funny? Is it funny if I said that I know he wouldn't hurt me even when we first met? But, I believe in my own statement. He doesn't seem to be an enemy, if he is, she'll be hurt by now but she's safe, isn't? When he stands in front of me, I admit it, I'm nervous as hell but not those afraid type of feeling, much more like excited to know what would he do next. It's my first time seeing a real Vampire, he looks more awestrucking when he's just standing there, hands inside his pocket. However, I hurriedly snap out from my thoughts and replied his question, knowing I take quite a long time to answer such an easy question when it's my fault for having too much thoughts on my own mind.

"I was folloing to the sound of piano and ended up here, sorry to disturb your time." I said, apologizing too.

"You don't belong here, you should get going." He replied with his cold tone.

 

I shiver at his sound, I'm not afraid but when he's cold, it just suddenly surrounded me. However, my foot seems to stuck on the ground, like I didn't want to leave yet because I want to know him more and probably if possible, maybe a talk with him. All of a sudden, I could sense that I'm going to be in danger as his expression gets colder and alarm. It doesn't need to take a long time for me to know why is that when few seconds later, a group of vampires came, running and surround us as fast as a lightning. Their aura is different, way different. The guy in front of her makes her feel safe, whereas the others makes her want to run away from there.

"Look look look, what do we have here with us?" One of the vampire said, smirking.

"Go away, I don't want to repeat the same words twice." He said, voice colder than before.

 

I don't know, it seems like he knows that I'm terrified as I could sense that he stays much more closer towards me, or is my eyes playing a joke on me. But, I'm sure he knows because one of his hand reached out in front of her, blocking her from running away or doesn't allowed the others to go near her. She feels safe and as weird it may sounds again, I love how he protects me even when it's our first time meeting each other. When the others still getting closer towards them, he lets out a grunt and slowly, his fang slowly came out from it's hiding, he turns his head towards me, sharing glance with me.

"Don't worry, I'm not afraid of you. I know you're protecting me." I said, whispering even though the others might heard it too.

 

I could see how he slowly nods his head on my words before focusing on the others vampire, once the spoken vampire stands in front of him, face to face, he snarls at him angrily. I hold on to the end of his shirt, so that he wouldn't get far away from me because I know I'll be in danger once he did that. If it's real like how the movie shows, I can't help it but to protect myself, just in case, right? Snapping out from my thoughts, I see him just staring at the bad guys without talking, waiting for them to do something or speak something, seems like he's not those kind of people, I mean vampire who takes their steps first.

"Don't you know who am I?" The leader of the vampire clan said, I supposed. 

"I'll never be afraid of you, keep that in your mind." He replied.

"I swear with my life, I'll up her blood tonight with or without your existence." Said the leader, smirking evilly at the girl, me.

"Let's see if you dare to do that, I'm Byun Baekhyun." He said, coldly but in that eyes, you could see that he'll go all out once they hurt her.

 

I thought they'll start attacking us but, I realized that the others start to tremble in nervous except for the leader who still smiling cockily like he'll win this fight. But that smile drops from his face when one of his man walks toward him and whispered something to him, starring at the guy in front of me with widen eyes and mouth agape, in fear. Suddenly, I'm bewildered by what I'm seeing as all of them bow before him, kneeling down on the ground immediately and reaching out their hands for him. What the heck is happening? They're so weird, like their attitude changed three hundred and sixty degree in just a few seconds.

"Your highness, please let us go. I'm so sorry, we didn't know she belongs to you." The leader said, voice filled with fear.

Baekhyun scoffs, "I don't want any of you to appear in front of me anymore, do you hear me?" He said, sternly.

The other vampire answered him, "Yes, Your Highness!"

"I'll never forgive you guys for today, I won't shake that hands of yours." He pauses, "Now, scram!" He ordered, coldly.

 

Soon, all of them flee away as soon as they can. Your Highness... Does that means his position in the vampire clan is high? Wow, I can't believe I could found a kind hearted vampire, moreover, one that is high on position. Thus, I smile excitedly since I'm relieved now that I'm safe and stop holding on to his shirt which he turns around and face me soon. He looks at me weirdly, probably because I should be afraid of him but I'm not, I didn't know. I just felt the happiness surround me, it's not like I could control my own feelings, I could but not this time.

"Are you like the king of vampire? You look awesome and cool just now!" I said, giving him a thumb up.

 

I can't wait for him to reply me, but when he's about to do that, I could here some movement behind me. Thus, I slowly look behind me to find two vampires obviously with their fangs on while glaring at me fiercely. Why does it keep happening to me? I gulp, forcing out a smile at them and slowly walk behind the guy again, protecting myself. The guy look at my action in amused before staring back to the other two vampires, shaking his head and smiles. I felt warm seeing that smile of his, it's the first time he shows it, even though it's not for me, but oh well, at least, I have the chance to see that with my own eyes.

"Are you alright, Your Highness?" The taller among the two asked, still glaring at her.

"Calm down, Chan. She's not a harm, she's just a human who found her way here with my music." He said, assuring his friend? Bodyguard?

"But we'd sense that you're in danger, Baek. That's the reason why we rushed here as soon we can." The other one said.

"They're gone, who would dare to hurt me if I told them my identity? And, I could protect myself well enough, Kim Jongdae." He replied, chuckling at his friends.

 

Indeed, it's his best friend. I mean, why would you call someone that high position by their name if you're not close to him. Even human have this kind of habit, or what you call attitude? Whatever words that seems to suit this situation more. Slowly, I could see their fangs started to goes back to its hiding, still had no idea how they hide that long teeth of theirs. Next, the guy in front of me stands beside me, showing me to his friends and letting me to stand a little bit in the front than him.

"They're my friends, you don't have anything to be afraid. They're just kind of over protective sometimes." He said, calmly.

 

I look at him in astonished, it's the first time he talks that long with me, for real, but I ignore that, doesn't want to look like a fool who keeps staring at them without making a voice, "I could give it a guess, with your attitude and tone of voices." I replied, nodding my head, smiling.

"Aren't you afraid of us?" I believe that's Chanyeol who's asking me.

Shaking my head, "He's been protecting me so far, so yeah, I don't think I should be afraid of him, of you guys." I replied, smiling.

 

It's not their fault if they look stun by her words, still can't believe it that a human is not afraid of vampire as in the past, everyone would freak out after finding out about their identity. That's the reason why they start going down onto hiding, not showing their side to the human anymore. I change my sight and looks at the guy that makes me feel all happier and safer, he realized it. As he raised his eyebrows curiously towards me, waiting for me to speak up since it's written all over my face that I had a question to ask.

"May I know what's your full name is, Baek?" I ask, my lip nervously, playing with my fingers.

His expression changed back to the cold one, "You shouldn't know too much about us. It's time for you to go, it's dangerous for you to stay here." He added.

 

After saying that, he walks away from there without two of his friends following him. Eventually, of course I'll feel sad that he ignores me and went back to the cold self. I didn't know why can't he just tell her about that, everyone has name, it's normal isn't? I mean asking for his name. However, thinking about my own safety, I decided to take my time and find the right way in this dark forest, back to my small cabin that I'm currently lives in. I know very well why I feel all of these, I know it too well.

'Thank you for saving my life, Baek. I don't know what's your reason for hiding your full name, but I know that I've starting to fall for you. Someone that I shouldn't have fallen in love with in the beginning.' I whispered, looking up at the bright moon.
 


 

"Dude, are you alright?" Chanyeol asked, seeing his best friend staring at the wall in front of him.

"Yes, I am. Why?" He replied, nodding his head.

"You're too obvious, Baek. You'd fall for her, you know that yourself." Jongdae said, carefully, doesn't want to trigger his best friend.

"No. Have you guys forget that I can't fall in love with a human? That's a rule and I won't break it."

 

Shaking their head, they disagree with the brunette's word. It's so obvious that he had fallen in love with her, like love at first sight. He knows it deep inside himself, but he decided to ignore that. It's against the rule, he'll never let her parents down. Moreover, she's a human and he's a vampire. She wouldn't live as long as him, and just that, he doesn't want to fall in love with any human or keep in contact with them, not wanting to hurt himself by it. While I'm in my thought, there's a knock on my door, snapping me out from it, I look towards my door and see my mom's maid.

"Greetings, Your Highness. The Queen would like to have his son over for a quick talk like always." She said, politely, bowing her head without looking at her.

"I'll be there." I said.

 

She nods her head and bow once more, getting out from the room. Soon, I followed, leaving both of my best friend behind since they'd known the palace very well too. Heading towards the Queen's room, he can't help it but to fill up his thought with the girl again. The girl who he just met today, for a few minutes. He can't seem to shake off how his heart accelerates just like humans do when he sees her smile and how he feels warm when she told him that, she isn't afraid of him. Everybody is afraid of him, but not her. That's probably one of the reason why she keeps running inside his mind, disturbing his mood. 

"My Queen, I'm here like you asked." I said, kneeling down in polite.

"Come here, my son. No one is here, you don't have to be so formal around me." She said, smiling, patting her side of bed.

Standing up from the kneeling position, I head towards her and sit beside her, "What do you want to talk about today?" I asked, smiling.   

"There's something bothering you, isn't? Do you want to talk about it?" She asked, worriedly.

 

Mom will always be mom, they always seem to find out as soon as they glance at you, for once. But of course they do, she's the one who carried you in her wombs for nine months, she's the one who's having a hard time while giving birth to you. Thus, it's only natural for them to know about their own child easily, when it's her the one who takes care of you and look at you since you're out from her body with blood all around you. He sighs, knowing that he can't lie to her anymore, it had never worked before.

"There is just someone who keeps appearing inside my head, mom. I can't seem to forget about her, I mean, I just met her a few hours ago and we only like meet for few minutes. I-I don't know what to do, mom. It's so complicated, you know." He confessed, laying on her shoulder.

The Queen smiles, "What seems to be complicated, Baek? You know it yourself, you're in love with her. Why is it bothering you so much?"

"Mom, you should know very well about the rules here. We can't fall in a love with a human, and you know that I won't break the rules. I'm the prince, soon to be king. If I break the rules, what would all the servent and the other vampires think of me?" He asked.

"Do you know that I was once a human myself, son?" His mom asked, calmly.

Baekhyun sit up straight and stare at his mom in shock, "You were? B-But the rules?" He stutters.

"I was, and I'm not regretting my own choice in becoming one of you. Maybe, you should ask your dad more about the rules, I'm sure that he'll definitely support you too." She insisted, caressing his bangs and smile warmly at her own son.

 

Thus, I did. After bidding goodbye to her, I head towards the main hall of the palace and once I realized that there's a lot of visitors today, I bow at them lightly as a respect since they're the highest vampire in their each clan that help us out whenever we reached out for them. All of them acknowledge my present by bowing back their head too. When I finished greeting all of them one by one, I head towards my father's side, kneeling down this time in front of him and bow my head, putting my palm up, facing him.

"Pardon me, My King. Do you think you could spare me a little bit of your time?" I asked, politely.

"Of course." He pauses, looking at the others, "Gentleman, Ladies, if you could please give us some privacy for now?" He asked.

"Definitely, Your Highness. We'll await for your orders outside, take your time." One of them said, respecting him as the King of Vampire.

 

Once everyone walked out of the room, the King hold on to his son's hand and pulled him up from the kneeling position and making him sat down on the chair beside him. He looks at his son, worriedlt and at the same time, raising his eyebrows, curious as to why his son wants to meet him. However, he doesn't rush him to say it immediately, he lets him take his time. Once he knows that his son is ready to ask him, he listens to him carefully and patiently, giving all of his focus on him.

"Why do you make the rule that we shouldn't fall in love with human when mom was once a human herself?" Baekhyun asked, staring into his dad's caring eyes.

"It's just a rule to make your grandfather happy and satisfied, my son." He replied, smiling.

He looks at him weirdly, "What do you mean by that, father?"

"Well, you see, your grandfather doesn't support human-vampire loves like us. Once I'm a king, I met your mom through one of my mission and fall in love with her. Even with the rule, I'm not afraid to declare my love for her. Human's life is short, that's why, we can't waste it by thinking about the future." He explained.

"But aren't you afraid? I mean, you're a king and everyone looks up to you. If you break the rule, won't they object it by making you comes down from the throne?" The son asked.

"Why should I be afraid in chasing the girl I love? I don't care about the throne, son. I just want to live happily with the girl that I love. Is that a wrong thing to wish for?"

"How about her life? What if mom didn't want to be a vampire like now? Will you still chase after her love and lives with her knowing that by the end, you'll just start being alone and living in hurt?" He asked, again.

"Of course, because it's love. It could give you happiness, but it could also give you sadness. You just need to cherish the moment together while you still can, if not, you'll just regret all of your life in not taking the risk by confessing your love." He answered, sincerely, smiling at his son.

"Oh, I understand now, dad. Thank you for answering all of these silly questions." He replied, smiling back.

 

But he's the King, he's the father of him. He knows that something is bothering him as Baekhyun is not the kind of guy to ask questions that doesn't relate to him. The King could guess what's the problem is his son facing, it's written all over his face. So, he smiles at his son and put an arm around his shoulder, squeezing it. Baekhyun looks up to his father, a little bit shock by his sudden skinship, but he knows his dad is always weird whenever they're alone, so it didn't bother him that much to see him in this side.

"What is it, dad?" He asked.

"Do you love her that much?" Baekhyun looks at him, stun, "That human girl you're currently thinking about." He added, chuckling at his son's reaction.

"W-What are you talking about?" He stutters, face flush in faint pink.

"You know what I'm talking about clearly, son." He smiles, releasing him and softly pushes him, "Go. You should be with someone you love, your mom and I will always support you no matter what. We love you and all we want is the best for you, your happiness."

"Thank you, father." He said, hugging his father tightly, who hugs back and pat his back.
 


 

On the other side, the girl keeps changing her sleeping position but still, she fails to fall asleep as the vampire keeps appearing inside her mind once she closes her pair of eyes. Sighing, she stands up from her bed and wears a thick jacket to keep herself warm from the chilly night, wanting to get a fresh air outside the cabin. However, her legs have brought her to the deep forest again. This is the place that I saw him and feels the love. The place where I was being saved from danger. Is it wrong to still have high hope? Is it wrong to still pray to the God so that I'm able to meet him again? She had no idea, she just wants to see him again, even for a few seconds.

She closes her pair of eyes, linking her own fingers together and putting it in front of her, "Dear God, please let me meet him again, for once." She prays.

 

Suddenly, he heard sounds of footsteps, a fast footsteps unlike ordinary human even when they're running. She gulps and shut her eyes tightly, holding on to her breathe for the upcoming danger she'll be facing. It just takes her a second to feel another presence behind her, soon, she could hear the footsteps slow down and instead of running, it slowly walks toward her until she feels him beside her. She bites her lip nervously, her heart is beating too fast that is hard for her to calm it down from the fear of evil vampire.

"What are you doing here, alone?" Said a familiar voice, worriedly.

 

Hearing that voice, she opened her eyes right away and turns her body around, seeing the guy who had been disturbing her peace of sleep. Did the God hear her wishes? Is that why he's here? Realizing that she's still holding on to her breathe, she hurriedly exhale and breathe a few times to let her breath back to normal. However, she stops breathing again once she feels the guy puting his hand behind her back, rubbing it to help her out. Is he even helping me to breathe calmly? She thought inside of her mind.

"Breathe, I don't want you to die on me, right here." He said, chuckling.

Taeyeon clears in embarrassment and looks at him, nodding her head, "I-I know." She replied.

"What are you doing here, alone?" He repeated his question, slowly this time.

She looks at him, blushing hard, "I-I just want to meet you again, that's why I'm waiting here, hoping that you'll be here." She confessed.

 

Baekhyun smiles at the cute sight in front of him, his heart swells once again because of her word. He's glad that at least, she feels the same as him. He's relief that she doesn't gave up on him when all he did was being cold toward her all of a sudden. He's afraid that he'll break the rules and disappoint everyone in the clan, but now, he's not. He has his parents' support and seeing how this girl also feels the same for him, he finally lets go of the weight on his shoulder, wanting to chase after her, just like how his dad chase after his mom with all of his love without caring about the throne or how others will look at him.

He smiles warmly at her, holding out his hand, "I'm Byun Baekhyun, the son of the King." He said.

Taeyeon smiles, "I'm Kim Taeyeon and I'm just a mere human, Baekhyun." 

 

She loves how his name sounds, coming out from , it's so special and there's not a lot of people have the same name as him. That makes it more special and it sounds as if, only she got the permission to call him after his name instead of formal words like, Your Hightness and so on. Both of them didn't let go of the hands even after shaking, instead, they held it more tighter but it isn't pain, it's more like warmth spread out all over their body, making the two of them smile like a fool.

"Thank you for not afraid of me, Taeyeon. It meant a lot to me." He said, sincerely, trying to confess his feeling.

"And thank you for opening up for me, Baekhyun." 

 

 

Baekhyun intertwined their fingers together, pecking the back of her palm once before letting it down, holding on to her. He's nervous, actually. It ain't kidding, he wants to confess to her but he had no idea how to do that as he has never fall in love with someone before, since he's been avoiding in meeting any girl that doesn't relate to him. So, this is like his first love and by that, he wants her to be his first in everything and he wants it to be a special one.

He breath in deeply and look at the side profile of the girl who is staring at the bright moon ahead of them, "Taeyeon ah..." 

The girl turns her head towards him and start blushing, realizing that he's been looking at her all this time, "Y-yes?" She asked, nervous too.

"Will you be my girlfriend? I know I'm a vampire, but I really do love you. Although we just knew each other, but I hope you could still feel my feelings for you and I'll slowly get to know you. I promise with my life, I'll cherish you for the rest of your life." He confessed, staring inside of her eyes, trying to read her mind.

 

Taeyeon nods her head, tears flowing down her cheeks, she knows that he loves her, she knows because she could sense it but she had no idea that he'll confess to her, like right away. It just feels like a dream comes true and maybe, a fairytale too. If this is really a dream, she doesn't want to wake up from it because it's just feel so good to be here with him. She snap out from her thoughts when she could feel him hugging her, she smiles into it and hugs back.

"Thank you, I love you, Tae." He said.

"I love you too, Baek." She mumbles, sighing in content in his arms.

 

Although his skin isn't warm like her, but she still felt the warm around her. She loves it, being with him. I felt safe and whenever I see you smile, I would smile too unknowingly to myself. You're like the gift that God had sent it to me and I'll cherish this gift a lot. He breaks the hug and looks at me, smiling.

"Do you want to come with me to the palace to meet my parents?" He asked, softly.

I look at him bewildered, "Are you sure it's okay for me to meet your parents?" I asked back.

He nods his head, "Yes. They'll support us, don't worry!" He said, wanting to assure me from the nervous I'm feeling.

 

And, I did. He holds my hands and lead the way to the castle, I trust him, so I just followed him until I saw a tall palace, it's like those classic movies. The palace is so high and big, but what makes me gulp in nervously is that a lot of vampire stops what they're doing and stare at me. I look down to the floor, doesn't want to make eye contact with the other vampires. 

He squeezes our linking hands, "It's alright, my dear. Don't' be afraid, everyone in this palace have been trained not to drink human's blood like what you'd saw just now." He said, smiling.

 

I smile back at him and soon, we enters through a door after two guards of vampire bows their head to the guy beside me, opening the door for him. Is that his parents? If yes, they doesn't seem that old, their faces barely had any wrinkles and they doesn't really have white hairs like any older human have. However, I break away from my thoughts and realized that we're already standing in front of his parents and I was shock by the formality that came out from his mouth.

"Greetings, My King and Queen, do you have time now?" He asked, bowing his body instead of kneeling down to the ground.

 

Soon, the other vampires that used to be inside the big hall exit the door after the King nods his head. Nobody really dares to reject The King because getting on his bad side won't be a good point. And not to say, he's a kind King who always hear them out and tried to put everyone's condition in one place. That's why, most of the vampire clan is loyal towards him. Once the door to the hall is closed, the strict face on his parents had been replaced with a sweet and loving smile.

"My son, is this the girl who you told us about?" The woman asked, looking happily at her.

Baekhyun nods his head, "Oh girl, come come. I know how you must have felt right now, it's very nervous right? I used to be a human too, and it's really quite scary to meet a vampire's parents, right?" His mom said, and surprisingly, it does. 

She looks at her boyfriend for permission, and once she had it, she let go of their linking hands and walks towards her, "Hello, urm..." I stop my words, because I didn't know what should I call them. Aunty like human or Your Highness, their rule?

Maybe because the woman is once a human too, she knows exactly what is she thinking about, "You can just call me aunty, human's rule. I'm more used to it." She added.

I bow towards them, "Hello, aunty and uncle. Nice to meet you guys, I'm Kim Taeyeon." I said, politely.

"Please treat my son well, he's quite a sensitive type of vampire, sometimes." His dad said, patting my back softly.

"I will, uncle. I'll try my best to be the best canditate for him." I replied, smiling cheekily.

Soon, I could feel him standing beside me and intertwined our fingers, "I'll bring her again, next time. It's late now." He said.

 

After getting the permission, we walked out of the palace while chatting, wanting to know more about each other. But things doens't always go to the way we want, isn't? All of a sudden, a bunch of vampires surround us, but this time, the group of vampires look more braver and evil than the past one. I know I'm right in guessing once again, as Baekhyun pull me towards him, wrapping his arm around me, protecting me and start to show his fang right away, without any warnings.

"I want you to be gone, Mr Yoo. Or else, I'll make sure your head will get cut off if you dare to hurt her." Baekhyun said, coldly.

 

However, the man isn't afraid of him. He rushes towards them and Baekhyun successfully avoided him due to his fast reflex. However, since their number outpower them, Baekhyun isn't able to stay beside her because he needs to attack them, one by one and hurriedly too, so that he could go back to her side, assuring her that everything will be alright. In the middle of watching him, I didn't realized a vampire was behind me until he wraps his arm around my neck, I shout in fear, alerting Baekhyun who turns his head at my direction right away.

"Let go of her!" He ordered, angrily.

"You can't do that to someone who is holding on to a human, you know how vampire behave, Your Highness." The vampire said, sniffing my neck.

 

Shaking in fear, I look at my boyfriend to see him clenching his fists tightly by his side, slowly, he kneels down on the floor. No, he's the son of King, he shouldn't be kneeling down in front of anybody, especially not because of her. She can't allowed him to do that, 'No, don't. Please don't kneel down because of me, it's not worth it.' I whispers, confessing through my eyes, hoping that he could see how I beg him to stop kneeling down, hoping he could realized that I don't want him to do that because of me. But who am I kidding? He's kneeling because he's trying to protect me from harm, he knelt down to the ground for my sake. And with that thought, my tears starts dripping down.

"Why? Why do you have to kneel when you're the son of the King?" I asked him, sobbing.

"Because I love you and I'll protect you, I promise with my own life." He replied, looking at me with a smile.

It feels like he realized what will happen to him soon, "I love you, Kim Taeyeon. Remember that." He said, closing his pair of eyes.   

 

Once I saw what's happening behind him, I widen my eyes and tried to move away from the vampire that caught me. I shake my head vividly and do everything I could to run to him, I want to protect him like how he protects me. However, I failed because my energy can't compare to a vampire, I see it, clearly although my vision is blurred with my tears. And once I see it, I shout in pain, can't believe myself what I'm seeing.

“BAEKHYUN-AH, NO!”



 

I sprang up from the bed right away, with lot of sweats and tears overflowing on my face. It feels so real, I still feel the pain in my chest. I couldn't forget the last scene where one of the vampire hits him on his head with a piece of syringe, it's like he's injecting something to Baekhyun. Her Baekhyun, her boyfriend who loves her and protects her with his life, even if it's a dream, she can't stop the pain that keeps throbbing inside of her. Standing up from the bed, I walk out of my house instead of the small cabin and heads out of the house to get some fresh air.

"It's just a dream, it's just a dream."

 

However, I stop talking and look ahead of me, realizing that someone is standing there without moving an inch even when we're almost bump into each other. I can't believe my own eyes, I rub it and see that person again, who's still stnading there. It's not a dream, it's really him. But, there's something difference about him. He doesn't have a pair of beautiful red eyes and shining skin like glitters in her dream, mostly, he doesn't have his fangs with him. Walking towards him, I slowly reach out my face and touch his face.

"B-Baekhyun?" I speak, hoping it's relly the guy in my dream.

"Hello again, my girl." He replied, smiling warmly, leaning his face more towards my hand.

 

By that moment, both of us know very well that we're fate to meet each other in a different situation, different dimension. But what matter the most to them is that they'll have the chance to live their life together again, happily without the worried of vampire hunting them who is still hiding at their hideouts where only the both of them knows.

| THE END |