Final

Happy New Year

"Onew...Do you love me?" Key asked in a timid voice. The random question pulling Onews attention away from the big ball about to drop. The crowd just now starting recount back from ten.  Onew didn't know if he heard Key right. "...huh?" Onew said looking Key in the eyes.

Keys face flushed red as he took a big swig of the beer in her hand. "...nothing." Key said as the crowd of people were at three.  He turned his attention to the tv. Trying to forget about the embarrassing question he just asked his best friend.  He could still feel Onews eyes on him. He started to fidget. "ONE!!!!" Yelled the people trapped inside the box. 

All of a sudden a pair of lips were on Keys. Nice, soft, plump lips. Key didn't even know what was going on. He sat there in shock, he didn't even have time to respond when the lips parted from his. Sad at the lost of contact. He led out a little whine. Only noticing that he did so aft he heard a low chuckle coming from the man that just kissed him. Key looked down trying to hide his blush. "...w-was that just for new years?" Key asked wondering if that was the answer to his question or just because that was the thing you did when the clock struck twelve.

Onew genuinely smiled. And pulled Key in for a gentle hug. Key hugged him back. Enjoying the warmth of the other, the smell, the feel. He loved it. "Yes Key. I love you." Key hugged the other tighter a happy tear running down his cheek and onto Onews shirt.  Key pulled away smiling at Onew. Not really believing what he just heard. "Really?" Key asked his voice a whisper. "Ofcourse." Onew said as he took Keys hand in his own, lacing their fingers. Key leaned in kissing Onew on his sweet soft lips and this time actually enjoying it. Onew smiled into the kiss, loving the feeling of his Key. 

The perfect beginning of a new year. Key thought.

_____________

 

Thats it! <3 Review? (: Thank you!

~ppyong