Chapter 1

Happy Together or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
;Your POV

I stare out into the ocean from our balcony, watching the blue waves and kids running. Smelling the sea salt air with my hand supporting myself on the railing and I use the other hand to tuck my hair behind my ears as the wind blows then it found a way to myy growing belly.

"You know it's not your fault"

I smile lightly and turn around to see where Daehyun is. And found him leaning at door frame with his arms close. I took a look at his features; his brown soft hair, the mole under his eyes, his pink and thick kissable lips. He's too way perfect for me.

"I know that" I said simply, turning my head back to where the kids are playing. I smiled at the thoughtof seeing my child playing around the ocean.

I hear footsteps from behind and a pair of arms wrapping around my small figure.

"You're brave". He mumbles, resting his head on my shoulder. I can totally smell his perfume, that perfume is one of my favorite for him.

"I am not. And you know that"

"Uhuh. But you should. I admit that I don't like it but what you're doing right now is you being courageous."

I shake my head as I turned around to face him. I feel tears were about to fall from my eyes.

"I'm scared, Daehyun"

He searches my face with his lips pressed in a thin line. I hide myself down, ashmed at the thought of he might change his mind about me. He lifted my chin up sp I can look at his worried eyes.

"Baby, it's okay to be scared because that makes you a brave one."

I have this look of wonder. He truly is the one that I love. Anything that comes out from his mouth makes such sense. I am brutally honest when I say I don't deserve him. He's too good for me.

Before I can say my reply and for my tears to fall, we heard a knock from the door and Minah walks in with a smile on her faces.

"Hey!" She greeted while she stands at the bedside table. "Terry wants you both to have your down."

"Oh god, my sister is probablydoing her speech. We should brace ourselves from this" I teased, lighting the mood me and Daehyun were previously in.Minah chuckles as she turns to the stairs causing her hair to sway behing her.

I feel the weight suddenly fall on my shoulders and I tensed up. Daehyun squeezes my hand reassuringly.

We reach the bottom of old oak stairs,  being greeted by new faces. I can recognize them all as Terry's and my school friends. Terry smirks at me from across the wodden table and picks her glass of wine up, tapping it slightly with the sppon in her other hand to catch everyone's attention. My hand automatically found its way to my stomach, patterns on the surface.

The people quiten downs as she clears . People always do what she says because they know what would happen if they don't. I smile quitely.

"Hey guys! Thanks for coming down. Minwoo and I," she looks at her husband as he shyly bow his head to everyone. "are truly greatful for that. Now, if everyone would like to raise their glasses?"

Everyone but Daehyun and I raise their glasses.  Terry looks me deep in the eyes as she says the next line.

"Soo Young, you're always there for me when I need you, You're my best friend as well as sister. I love you with my whole heart. For those who didn't know, this toast is for Soo Young. You see me and Minwoo wanted to start a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter