Chapter 1

Seventeen x Reader

Hi hi! Thanks for reading this I hope you like it!!! ^^~Riri 


2nd person pov

 


You sighed as you walked to your mailbox, you had left (country) to continue your career in Korea, becoming a dancer, or more, an idol. You opened your mailbox and grabbed the mail, walking back to your apartment. As you walked in you read through your mail and stopped in place reading the one letter you weren't expecting. You had gotten a confirmation letter from Pledis company! 


Y/N pov


‘I can't believe I got in! I can't wait for tomorrow!’ I thought as I continued reading the letter. ‘Wait….I have to move out of my apartment… aish wae…? I don't want to but I should if I want to start this career...well better start packing then…’ I sighed thinking again. I started walking to my room to go grab boxes, but there was a knock at the door. I grumbled a bit as I walked back and opened the door. “Yes…?” I asked raising a brow.
“ Ah hello, are the new ‘trainee’ for Pledis…?” The lady asked
“ Hm? Oh yes, why do you ask…?” I replied, this is confusing you thought to yourself.
“ Ah well you see, the letter didn't tell you what group you're going to be in did it? If not you'll be working with the boy group Seventeen,  with the rest of the members of the dance team that got accepted.” The lady said, smiling a bit. 
“ Ah okay. I'm guessing I'm going in tomorrow then?” I asked.
“ Yes, also my name is Kim Jihye, I'm the dance instructor, well I'll see you tomorrow Miss (L/N). “ she bowed and walked away. 
“ Seventeen huh...I can't wait.” I smiled while closing the door shut and locking it. ‘I wonder what those other girls think, heh they must be fangirling or something cause we get to work with Seventeen. Well I'm not complaining they're okay, no more than okay, they are awesome, I guess they were the reason why I auditioned for this.’ I smiled thinking a bit. I yawned and walked back to my room, plopping onto my bed, and slept. 
~Time skip brought to you by Woozi-Oppa’s aegyo~


I groaned as I got up, looking at the time. I sighed and got up, getting ready for the first day of practice. I finished and walked out walking across the street. I opened the door and greeted the woman at the desk. “ Hello, do you know where the practice room is for Seventeen?” I asked. The lady nods and pointed me in one direction. ‘Wow that was a loooot of help’ I thought as I bowed and thanked her, walking in that direction. I looked at the photos as I walked by.’These are really cool...I wonder if I'll be able to do this one day…’ I sighed and continued walking. I looked at my watch and started running, looking for the room. “ I'm going to be late!” I continued running but, I ran into some tree person. “ Ah sorry!” A voice said as I rubbed my head and opened one eye. It was a man, who was tall for his age, black/brown hair...wait he looks familiar…
”Ello….Hello?” He waved a hand in front of my face and blinked a few times. 
“ S-sorry” I quickly got up only to hit my head again. “Ow…” I said and looked up at him again. He was rubbing his head but his other hand was being held out towards me. 
“ Here let me help you get up.” He smiled a bit. 
“ Thank you.” I smiled and grabbed his hand, once I got up I realized how tall he is…’He’s at least 3 ft taller!!!!’ I thought. The guy laughs and looked at me again. 
“ My name is Mingyu, what's your name? “ Mingyu asks. 
“ W-wait...M-mingyu, as is Mingyu from Seventeen…?” I asked looking at him in amazement. ‘He is really tall in person!’ I thought. 


Mingyu’s pov 
‘Ah shoot...why'd I say that?! She might be a fangirl who got in or something!’ I panicked.
 “ Hey Mingyu! What's taking you so long?” The girl tilted her head and I liked around to see Wonwoo.
 “ Uh just bumped into someone, I'm coming now hyung!” 
“Wait Mingyu!” The girl grabbed onto my sleeve and tugged it. 
“ Yeah?” I looked at her, sighing mentally.
“ I need to know where your practice room is, I'm one of the dancers for your group!” She looked at me a bit panicked.
“ Sorry I can't show the room to a fangirl, I have to so, uh bye!” I ran off to the room.


Y/n pov
Aish...he does realize I can see him going to the room, right? I sighed and walked towards the practice room. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. “Are you just going to be standing there or what?” I heard a voice behind me say, I turned around to see another girl with blonde hair and brown eyes. “ What..?” 
“Are you just going to be standing there, like an idiot?” She glares at me. I stood aside to let her go first. ‘I haven't even started this and I already have someone angry at me...aish…’ I walked in a few minutes after her and sat in a corner. ‘There's no one here that I know...that's just great…’ I thought.


~mini time brought to you by 10 hours and 10 minutes;P-
“Ok everyone time for introductions!” Jihye-nim said while clapping her hands together. Everyone groans and gets up.
“ Alright we'll start from you!” She points to the girl that I encountered earlier.
“ Ok, hello my name is Kim Rae-Soo.” She faked a smile and giggled at the Seventeen members. I rolled my eyes a bit and looked down at my feet. 


No one’s pov
As the other dancers continued introducing themselves Mingyu was looking at the girl from before. 
Mingyu’s pov 
Hmm...that's the girl I saw before. I guess she wasn't a crazy fangirl...I'll talk to her later. 
Y/n pov
‘Ah I'm the last person...and everyone’s staring even that Mingyu…’ I mentally sigh and smiled. “ Hello I'm (l/n) (F/n), I can't wait to dance with everyone.” I smiled a bit more. 
“ Psh. ‘I can't wait to dance with everyone’ what a joke.” Rae-Soo laughs quietly with her little group of friends. I look away and sighed a bit. ‘ She's really annoying, I can't believe I'll have to live with them.’ I sigh.
“ Okay! Now that we're all introduced why don't we start practicing?!” Jihye-nim smiled. 
“Okay!” We all say and started practice.
-Time skip again:3 brought to you by maknae Dino dancingx3-


I panted as I laid there on the practice room floor with my eyes closed. 
“Uh...hey.”  I heard a voice and opened my eyes to see Mingyu. 
“ Oh hi.” I say and sat up. “ Are you looking for something?” I ask.
Mingyu sighed. “ Ah actually I'm sorry for earlier.” He said looking down. I blinked a few times then smiled. “Its okay.” I smiled.
“Alright! Break is over time for more practice ~!” Jihye-Nim shouted smiling a bit.
I yawned a little but got up and looked around. “ I'm guessing this'll be a long day…” I muttered. 

 


Thanks for reading this!^^ sorry if they seem ooc I'm still trying to grasp their personalities, well some of them at least I have a few down! Sorry if you didn't like Mingyu-oppa’s personality!>~< I'm sorta new at this story thing. Welp annyeong!^^-RiRi