Welcome to Hell

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jungyeon could feel herself dizzy. It was like the world spinned there life so fast. She's still closing her eyes as she feel the air gotten more hotter, every minute.

Finally, her feet touch a ground that makes her body more heavy than before. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw nayeon infront of her grinning.

"Like what you feel?" asked nayeon.

Jungyeon couldn't say anything in a second as her breathing invert abnormally, she put her hands on her chest and feel her heart normally beating by now. She sighed, "Woah! That was the weird." she took a glance on nayeon who was now staring at her blankly.

"Looks like the kiss is now helping you."

Jungyeon remembered the scene earlier, her heart pumps crazily again that makes her face blushed. The fact that it was just a peck, makes her a bit disappointed and wanna do it again. It was indeed her first kiss, and nayeon stole it.

"Yah! Stop thinking about it! For your information, I CAN hear whats now in your mind, so please.. remind me.. you want it to feel again." nayeon teasingly looked at her and laughed. "Oh! Please! Youre red as a tomato!" she teased more.

Jungyeon slapped her shoulder that makes her stop on laughing and rubbed her shoulder.

"Your abusing me now, eh?" nayeon pout but suddenly smile, "Well, change topic. I just want to say... Youre at hell... MY Territory... and don't you dare distant yourself away from me. There are many demon'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter