#0620 + codes released.

#deface 2017。 hello?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
#thanks. so i want to tell you this is the end.

There's so much I want to do and so much I want to say but all I can say is thank you. Some things have been affecting my mental health lately. I don't think I can carry any more stress much more do something that makes me feel busy. A ton of makes me feel paranoid too HAHAHAHA. Anyways, this is the end of #deface. I have like... Idk 40+ more layouts that I was supposed to code but I never got to it because of the recent happenings so I just.... sadly..... I have to give up on the thread.

I will be back someday I guess. Maybe when I feel all better.

For the people who are searching for me right now, I honestly do not want to talk about anything that's happened in the past few weeks or days. Just... let me be. I'd appreciate that. Thanks.

All the codes for ALL the layouts i have created have been released. They're either on the last chapter of the preview or on the word "code". That should work.

That is all. Thanks for supporting #deface, I had a lot of fun making layouts since my first layout shop.

To marshmallow if you're here (most likely not) i want you to know that I guess I THINK MAYBE i know why you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter