final

Changes

He couldn't really say that throughout these time he hadn't change the slightest. He did change. He became older, he became more mature, he became more… Miserable.

        Mir let his head rested on his arms. He was tired of the time itself. The world spinning without a thought, without a stop. The day, the night, each second passed, Mir felt like his own self being molded into a totally different person.

        Looking from the corner of his eyes, Mir saw his reflected image inside the mirror just a few feet from where he was curled up on the floor of the practice room. Mir winced. He hated every little details on that image staring back at him.

        The bleached long hair, the heavy eyeliner around his fierce eyes, the branded clothes wrapped around his figure. No… That didn't look like him at all. Who was that? Who was he?

        "-yong. Yah, Cheolyong!"

        Mir gasped out the breath he didn't realized he had been holding in.

        "Are you okay? I've been calling out your name for a while already."

        Mir looked up to finally see the second oldest member of MBLAQ looking down at him with a questioning look, slightly plagued with worries.

        "Are you okay?" GO repeated his question, coming down to kneel in front of the maknae as his eyes stared deeply into Mir's distraught orbs.

        However, Mir didn't let the older inside his head as he threw GO his brilliant smile with even a set of small chuckles to follow. A fake image of himself… "Aah~ I was caught daydreaming again, huh?" Mir stood up, dusting his pants.

        "Are you sure you're okay?" GO didn't seem to believe Mir.

        "Humm… If I say I have problem, can you help me though?" Mir asked back, almost rhetorically, his bright smile still carved onto his face like a strongly glued mask.

        Yes, a mask… A mask that had stuck on his face for years. A mask with a name that wasn't his. A mask that was named as Mir. A mask of a person he didn't know anymore… A mask which had seeped deep into his skin…

        "Cheolyong-ah. If-"

        "Why are you two still here? We need to head to the radio station now." Seungho popped his head into the practice room, and Mir took the chance to leave first, hanging his head down as to not let anyone take a peek into his mind… His deepest part… His true feeling.

        "Cheolyong, wait." GO ran after the maknae but was stopped by the leader just when he was about to brush past his same age friend. "Seungho?"

        Seungho let out a subtle sigh. "Let him be." The leader spoke quietly, leaving GO with puzzles as he walked down the hallway after Mir.

        What was this? What did Seungho mean by that? GO was left deep in thought, staring at the back of leaving two members of MBLAQ. Something must have happened but why didn't he knew anything when Seungho seemed to understand the situation perfectly? He felt left out.

        There were three of them left and he had come to believe, after all the hurdles them three had overcame, there was nothing more strong enough to break the bond they now shared. Nothing that would distant themselves from each other as each of them had chosen to stay together even through the toughest period.

        But why… Why did GO felt like they were suddenly breaking apart? Yet again…

 

@@@@@@@@@

 

Seungho didn't want to admit it. But MBLAQ was breaking apart. The brazen announcement that the three of them would carry the name of MBLAQ for a long time in the future even after the two most popular members' departure seemed like a childish hope. The bold promise they made to each other to stay together forever now seemed like just another lie.

        It had started the day Joon and Sanghyun left. Those two presence were big in MBLAQ and without those two, it was different. At first, yes, it did affect the left trio greatly. Even Seungho who was the leader and who was supposed to be the strongest, yet he threatened to crumble down, washed away by his own emotion. But they get over it.

        The three of them, together, holding each other hands, they kept on pulling until they got out of the deep dark ocean, surfacing again to feel the warmth of the sun and to breathe again. And he thought, that was the end of their rocky journey.

        He was wrong.

        Seungho didn't know when and why it had started again. But something… Something was changing. Not just Mir. Him too… GO too…

        Something were changing inside them. Without him realizing, they have created distance between them slowly and now, they were too far away from each other. The hands that were tightly holding onto him had slipped off and even with him reaching out desperately, the other two seemed too far away.

        "You should eat more." Seungho blinked at GO's voice and lift up his face to see the main vocalist staring at the maknae with obvious concern and care while pushing the bowl of jajangmyun closer to Mir.

        Mir smiled a bit and took a large mouthful, letting GO wiped away the smeared ketchup over the corner of his lips with a napkin like a doting mother.

        Seungho bit his lips at the sight, feeling his eyes watering at the thought of how they could seem to never have changed yet, he knew, it was no longer the same. They were drifting apart. He was sure Mir knew that and he was sure, deep down, even GO knew this.

        "Cheolyong-ah. Kyungho hyung said you refused a lot of offer for variety shows. Why?" GO asked.

        "Oh that…" Mir grinned sheepishly. "I was just… Maybe I'm a bit tired. A little break won't hurt."

        "Tired?" GO angled up one of his brow at the maknae who seemed couldn't look back at him. Something was wrong… And it was painfully gnawing on his heart. "You have finished your last show last month and you have been doing nothing but resting."

        "Byunghee…" Came a low warning from Seungho.

        GO ignored the leader. "Cheolyong. I know we have finished promoting for this album and you might want to take a rest. I understand that. Not to mention we're still getting used to be back in the entertainment world after those years we spent in service. All of us are tired from the last album but a month is already long enough of a break don't you think? I have been doing musical and some shows and even Seungho had been busy with his new movies and sitcom. Do you see us complaining?"

        Mir kept his head down. He lost his appetite and he accepted each of the words GO had thrown at him with silence. He knew GO meant well. The older even spoke tenderly to him yet, he was still hurt by those words. Or maybe it was because of the past wound and scar, his heart now was too weak and easily bleed by something as trivial as this.

        Seungho slammed his chopstick down on the table, dark eyes glaring at GO. "Stop it." He warned, a bit harsher.

        GO's eyes flickered to Seungho, brows bunching up in disapproval. "And what's wrong with you?"

        "He doesn't need this now." Seungho hissed.

        GO looked back and forth from Seungho, to Mir and back to the leader. "What are you two hiding from me?"

        "What?"

        "You two have been acting strange lately. What is it? What is bothering both of you? Tell me." GO stood up, palms flat on the dining table of the old jajangmyun restaurant they had used to frequent ever since they were still trainees.

        It was a perfect place since there were mostly elderly coming to this place and even if those other customers recognized MBLAQ, they would never intrude the trio's privacy. Even now, as GO was starting to make a scene. No one dared to question, nor interfering, not even taking pictures of them.

        "There's nothing, hyung." Mir tried to reduce the tension, grabbing unto GO's arm, tugging slightly so that the main vocalist would sit back down.

        "Why are you leaving me in the dark?" GO shot, eyes swirled with hurt as he yanked his arm out of Mir's grasp. "I don't understand you two anymore." He breathed out, voice cracking at the end.

        Mir hung his head low, chewing on his bottom lip. This wasn't right. He didn't mean to hurt anyone. Especially not GO nor Seungho. But, even him… Even he, himself, doesn’t understand anything anymore…

        "Ask yourself Byunghee…" Seungho spoke in a low tone after a long pause. "Was it only me who changed? Was it only Cheolyong who changed?"

        GO clicked his tongue. "Yes!" He affirmed. "What? Have I changed? Have I changed in your eyes?"

        "We're no longer those naïve brats wanting to stand on stage together and smiled happily together. All of us have changed. You know that." Seungho said, still barely above whisper.

        "What are you talking about?"

        "Time… Is cruel…" Mir suddenly spoke, his eyes distant, his face blank, totally wiped out clean from any emotion. "I… Don't know who I am anymore…"

        GO tilted his head to see Mir beside him but Mir, just like the maknae had done since a few months ago, never raised his eyes to met GO's.

        A sound of chair scraping against the floor and Seungho was stood up facing GO. Even the leader's eyes were trained on the floor. "Accept it, Byunghee. All of us have changed."

        "Of course we have changed." GO half-shouted. His breath came out short out of anxiety. No, he didn't want to admit the truth inside Seungho's words. It just not right… "We're getting older. We're not as hyper as before. But, we're still… Still…" GO swallowed. "H-happy…" The last word sound so painful, no one would believe the one uttering it was happy. GO fall back down on his seat, his face buried inside his palm as he let himself sobbing quietly, let all the tears he hadn't been realized had been welling up flew out like a broken dam. "Am I the only one think that?"

        Mir moved from GO's side, walking around the table and pausing after a few step. "I… I want to go back…" Mir whispered out his feelings but his other two hyungs still could hear it and strangely, they knew what Mir meant. "Those life… Where I can smile. I want that back… I want to go back…"

        "Don't…" GO caught Mir's wrist yet his grip was loose and weak because he knew, even if he locked Mir inside a metal cage, he would never able to make the maknae stay.

        "I want to go back." Mir's voice became even smaller and the pain dripping through his voice. He tugged his hand and left.

        "He won't come back?" GO asked, finally raising his head.

        Seungho didn't answer but it was like GO could hear the answer deep inside Seungho's mind when the leader stared at him with hurtful eyes and reached out a shaky hand to wipe away GO's tears.

        "And you won't as well…"

 

@@@@@@@@@

 

Returning to the dorm, knowing it was empty and silent was painful enough for him. But this was their choice. And even if he tried to voice against them, who was he? He was no longer important to them. He could not understand them anymore…

        They thought he's changed… Maybe they were right. They had been watching over him closely more than him, himself. They must be right… But in what way he had changed, GO could never figured it out.

        Maybe because of those changes that he could not figure the other two out anymore like he used to.

        Especially not now. Not when his precious maknae, his important friend had left him to float alone in this long river of his now uncertain career.

        "Is there any more luggage?"

        GO turned to see Kyungho standing by the front door to MBLAQ dorm. He threw one last glance into the now empty apartment. This… This time it would be him leaving and this apartment would be completely empty.

        Even as he was leaving, he could still see the shadow of Mir, jumping around the living room, bothering him who was trying to clean albeit unsuccessfully and shadow of Seungho simply watching over them with gentle smile, only interfering when maknae and him broke out into a wrestling simply to just join the rough game.

        "Can I take them too?" GO asked into the empty space. "Our memories… Can I take them with me?" He felt the familiar heat prickling his eyes but a warm hand kneaded into his shoulder.

        "Give them time, Byunghee. Right now, they are just in that uncertain phase."

        GO shook his head in defeat. "You heard what Cheolyong said in the last meeting. He had decided." He still could hear clearly in the back of his mind how Mir announced to null the contract, to fully withdrew himself from the glamorous world of the celebrity.

        "Nothing is certain yet. Time will decide."

        "Cheolyong is right… Time is cruel."

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

Joon heaved a deep breath and slowed down to a halt in front of the building to his apartment. What a refreshing way to start his morning. It had been a long time since he jogged around the park near his house and really, having the nature smell around him instead of metallic smell of gym equipment did a wonder to his overworked body.

        Gulping a large bottle of mineral water once he got inside of his home, his eyes scanned the news column on his Ipad and once his eyes caught a particular line, the water stuck in his throat and he choked, coughing violently for a good two minutes before his eyes moved quickly over the words displayed on the screen.

        MBLAQ disbandment

        Cursing out, his heartbeat quickened. Sure, it had been a long time since he heard directly from the MBLAQ trio especially after those three enlisted into the army service and he only knew bits and pieces of their news from the tabloid but they were still used to be very closed friend and if he even dared to still say it, they were brothers. Before…

        "What the hell is happening?" Joon asked himself and of course no answer came after him. He continued reading the column and swore even louder. Not enough information.

        Could this be just a scandal? No… Rumors won't start without any basis no matter how irrational the world they were living in.

        Grabbing his phone, he dialed up Sanghyun's number, unsurprisingly answered with half asleep voice from the other end.

        "Oh hyung? What is it?"

        "Have you read the news?"

        "Huh? What news?"

        "MBLAQ… They might be disbanded."

        "WHAT?"

        A sound of something crashing and suddenly the line was dead and for the third time of this morning, Joon cursed again.

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

Mir stared ahead of the busy road. It nice, wasn't it? Even in this busy road, no one recognized him. Well, of course since he did wear a skeleton printed mask over his face, leaving only his eyes out. But even those were covered as he put on his favorite sunglasses.

        Nice… It was super nice to go out here, in the middle of the crowd and none of them approached him for a signature or a picture or a handshake. He was simply just another person in the flood of people.

        Mir walked through the crowd, pausing once in a while at several booth when something caught his eyes until he stopped at an accessory booth. It was nothing extravagant. It was just a booth among numerous booth and it was selling handmade accessories but Mir's eyes were caught by a ring. It looked painfully similar to the one he always wore since his debut. A ring with symbol of a type of classic turntable vinyl record player.

        Reaching out for that one ring, he stared long as his memories reeled back to the past. How nostalgic. When he was still a rookie, he had used this as his charm to overcome his nervousness to get up on that first ever stage of his life as an idol. He had kissed that ring and promised himself to give his best. To make his family proud. To make his father proud. To make himself proud. And it had been a habit for him until he gave the ring away to the lucky MBLAQ fan. To let go…

        Where had all those resolve gone to?

        "You have a great taste, customer-nim. It's just 1000 won."

        Mir smiled behind the mask. He put the ring back down to its place. It's too painful now. Those memories hurt him, wrench his heart to bleed again. "Give me that." Mir pointed towards another accessory. It was a leather bracelet. A black leather with words sewn on the edge.

        Start New

        Yea… Maybe it's time for him to start new…

        Finally, stepping out of the crowd, Mir walked down the busy road, pushing the wrapped up bracelet into his jeans pocket and jogged down to the waiting black van.

        "Are you sure?" Byungki asked once the young man climbed into the van, slamming shut the door. He cared deeply of this young man he had regard as his own son, and this sudden decision had thrown him and the others who were involved with MBLAQ for years off the ground but there was nothing more he could do for this young man. He just want Mir to be happy. And if this would make Mir, happy, there was nothing else to say.

        "Just drop me off at the train station. I'll take that to the airport."

        "Cheolyong-ah…"

        "Please, hyung."

        Byungki sighed. "Won't you at least tell Seungho and Byunghee first?"

        Mir closed his eyes, resting his head against the car window. "It would be better if they didn't know."

        Byungki sighed, starting the engine and spare a few glances to the MBLAQ maknae through the rearview mirror before taking off. But not without gripping firmly onto his phone.

        "Then, at least let me see you off."

        It was silence for a while until Mir finally gave his agreement with silent, "Okay…"

        Byungki bit the inner of his cheeks as he made sure the text was sent like he had intended to.

        Mianhae, Cheolyong. This one, I don't agree.

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

"Hyung! Is it true?" Sanghyun shook GO harshly, forgoing all the respect and all the greeting he was supposed to do once his eyes landed on the lonely figure sitting alone on the chair in the hallway of this broadcasting building. He was lucky he had quite a number of contacts that one of them informed him of GO's whereabouts.

        "What are you talking about?" GO asked back, baffled at the sudden appearance and sudden attack of the former MBLAQ members.

        "MBLAQ! The news. Is it true?"

        GO's face darkened just a moment after and he pushed Sanghyun's hands off of him. He turned his head away from Sanghyun, satisfied by staring at the wall instead. "That is none of your concern."

        Sanghyun opened his mouth to retort, to shout right into GO's face that the older was wrong! It got everything to do with him but his brain reminded him. He was no longer MBLAQ. He, himself had abandoned that long time ago. What right do he have to say all those things…

        "But I thought it is important to all of you."

        "I thought it was important to you. Guess what? I was wrong all along." GO smiled bitterly.

        Sanghyun gasped at the sharp pain jabbing his chest. "H-hyung…"

        GO blinked. He snapped his head towards Sanghyun as if he just realized what had slipped out of his mouth. He took a step forwards to the younger man but back off immediately as he let his eyes fall unto his shoes. "It's none of your business anyway. If this is what they want, who am I to stop them? I never stop you or Changsun when both of you decide to leave. Why should I stop those two now?"

        "But-"

        "Don't try to interfere in something that isn't of your concern."

        "Hyung! Please stop. Just stop talking like that. Did you hear yourself? Can you see your face when you said that?"

        "What? Do I look evil?"

        "No! You look like you've been hurt by your own words!"

        "Shut up! What do you know?"

        "Byunghee!"

        Sanghyun was stopped when Seungho's voice boomed through the hallway. Both of the duo turned to see the MBLAQ leader running up to them, skidding into a halt right before the leader crashed into any of the duo.

        Seungho simply glanced shortly at Sanghyun before he looked at GO with an evidence of anxiousness in his eyes. "Did you get Byungki hyung's text?"

        GO frowned. "What text?"

        Before Seungho could answer, another body crashed into the leader, almost sending him crashing into the wall if not for Sanghyun catching him right in time.

        "Changsun hyung?" Sanghyun squeaked. "What are you doing here?"

        "Why are you following me?" Seungho scolded, throwing a glare at the panting Joon.

        Joon pointed accusing finger to Seungho, still struggling to catch his breath as he managed, "You can't just leave in the middle of our talk!" He glance at Sanghyun. "You're not the only one with contacts."

        "Like I said, there's nothing more to talk about! I'm busy. Go away!" Seungho pushed Sanghyun off of him and squinted his eyes at Joon.

        All the while the three engaged into a small bickering, GO had whipped out his phone and read the text from Byungki. His grip on the gadget tightened and his face hardened as he tried hard not to let himself collapsed and withered away.

        "This is his choice… I see…"

        "What?" Seungho stopped his bickering with the two dongsaengs and turned his attention on GO.

        "This is his choice." GO repeated.

        Seungho stared at GO with disbelief. "He's leaving!"

        "So?" GO retorted almost instantly as he glared back at Seungho. "Wasn't you the one who agreed to let him leave? What's with the fuss now?"

        Seungho clenched his fists. "I know! But that's because he's suffering! He's changed. You too have changed! I thought this is the only way to make him smile again! MBLAQ had changed. But I never want him to leave!"

        GO shook his head. "You're confusing me. I don't understand anything anymore!" GO finally collapsed. He fall kneeling down on the floor, sobbing while gripping hard on his phone, bringing it closer to his aching heart. "What had happened to us? Why this is happening to us?"

        Even with both Joon and Sanghyun tried to calm the honey-voice singer down, GO just cried harder, unable to collect his thought anymore. In his head was just a messy tangled thoughts. Nothing make sense anymore.

        "Cheolyong… He… He got a stage fright…" Seungho revealed.

        GO ceased his sobs. Even Joon and Sanghyun was shocked at the sudden news.

        "I don't know how or when or even why he developed that. I caught him throwing up after our mini concert. He was shivering and he didn't even recognized me. It's not like he reject all those offers for no reason. We know him well, Byunghee. Cheolyong is not that kind of person. He might look goofy most of time but he took his job seriously."

        "Why are you only telling me now?" Byunghee shouted, pushing himself back on his feet as he threw himself at Seungho, his hands grabbing the collar of Seungho's jacket.

        "Cheolyong didn't even know that I knew. He didn't remember anything starting from when I found him in his panic attack. He didn't want us to know." Seungho said quietly. "This isn't his world anymore, Byunghee. He can't live in the same world as us anymore. That's why I have to let him go… But never once it cross my thought to let him go outside of my sight… He's still my dongsaeng and forever will be my dongsaeng."

        "This is his world! Where else would he be?" GO shot back. "You've changed. The old Seungho wouldn't have let our maknae go off alone knowing he wasn't in good health."

        "Oh, for godsake!" Joon groaned, throwing his hands in the air and snatched away GO's phone, his feline eyes scanning the words in the text before pushing back the small gadget into GO's palm. "I'm going after Cheolyong while you two keep on fighting like old married couple." Joon announced and march away.

        "W-wait!" Sanghyun tried to stop the older but he wasn't about to leave Seungho and GO like this. He facepalmed. "We could have just made a call." He said to himself, shaking his head at Joon's rashness. "I guess he filmed to many drama already…" Sanghyun commented, suddenly reminded of those scene where the main characters of K-drama chasing after each other at the airport before he turned back to the two older men. "Hyung. I don't really understand but there's one thing I'm sure of. If Cheolyong pushed you two away, it's just mean that he didn't realized the only thing that could help him heal."

        "What?"

        "Both of you. So, as the older ones, you two should have kept on holding onto him. He was confused, hyung. And probably scared out of his mind. You two should have been there for him. He might not know it himself but I'm sure he need both of you more than anything."

 

@@@@@@@@@@@

 

Mir traced his finger over the leather bracelet he just brought and wore. "Start new…" He uttered the words sewn on the bracelet without a thought and kept on repeating it until he heard the announcement of his flight.

        Looking up, Mir swallowed loudly. His heart felt heavy now that he was leaving it behind. But what other choices did he have? If he stayed, he afraid he would finally lost himself and he wouldn't remember who he was anymore.

        He wasn't Mir. And he wasn't Cheolyong. Who was he?

        Even now, he was struggling to find the answer… He couldn't stand on the stage proudly anymore. He couldn't feel the happiness he would always get from hearing the fan chanting his name, from hearing the blasting music accompanying his dance. Only fear… Only fear was left… That wasn't Mir. Mir was always happy and excited to be on stage.

        And Mir couldn't stay down the stage, staring up at that world he used to live in. He couldn't feel the happiness of the world of common people. He couldn't feel the peace he always get going out with his friends, spending time with his family, even messing around with his favorite hyung out of the eyes of the camera and public. That… Wasn't even Cheolyong…

        "Cheolyong-ah." Mir's heavy step was stopped by a hand on his wrist. He looked back to meet with Byungki's nervous smile. "Can you wait for a while?"

        Mir tilted his head slightly, throwing a short glance at the gate he was about to walk past. "Why?"

        "Just because…"

        Mir's large eyes narrowed into slits as he stared suspiciously at Byungki. "Why?" He repeated his question with deeper tone, pressing on his word firmly.

        "Just for a while." Byungki repeated, tugging on Mir's hand and tried to drag the maknae back to the waiting seat but of course, Mir resisted.

        "Hyung. Are they coming?" Mir's eyes widened with realization, trying his best to wiggle his wrist out of Byungki's grip, suddenly feeling his heart thumping loudly behind his ears. What was this feeling? It was fear. Yes, but there was something else… Expectation.

        "Cheolyong, at least meet them before you leave." Byungki tried.

        Mir shook his head fast as the maknae now putting his all power to pull back. "No, I don't want to." Mir whispered brokenly like a scared little child but Byungki didn't budge.

        The two men now was pulling against each other and none would admit defeat but Mir was more desperate. He didn't want to meet eyes with neither Seungho nor GO. He knew he would cowered and would never be able to leave if he did because even in that scary world, he saw safe haven by Seungho and GO side.

        No… After all those effort to force himself to leave all of those behind…

        "Caught you!"

        Mir jumped as a pair of strong arms enveloped him from behind into a cage. Mir struggled even more, thinking he needed to get away and cross that gate and finally left. Left all of this behind.

        "Start new…" Mir muttered to himself, losing into the darkness of his desperate thought to escape.

        "That's right, start new."

        Mir stopped struggling, waiting for the next words.

        "Start new with them."

        "Changsun hyung?" Mir asked, finally recognizing who was holding him back. Strangely, he was kind of relieved it wasn't neither Seungho nor GO. "Let me go…" Mir requested but the hold only tightened.

        "You're going to leave if I do." Joon said.

        "Hyung…" Mir called out. "I want to go back." He said quietly.

        "Back where? Your home is here. With us." Seungho appeared, looking like he had run a marathon through the Seoul with GO and Sanghyun not far behind.

        "I want to go back…" Mir whispered again, one by one of tears dropped onto his cheeks. Joon's hold around him loosened and he was taken into tender embrace by GO. "I want to go back to the past. I want to go back to my old self… I want to feel happy again."

        "Then, come back to us." GO replied.

        "I don't even know who I am anymore, hyung." Mir revealed, looking up at GO with wet eyes, flushed cheeks and broken look.

        GO cupped Mir's cheeks, staring deep into Mir's eyes. His own eyes firm and unwavering. "You're my dongsaeng. Our precious maknae. You're our Mir who is always happy to be on stage. You're our Cheolyong who is always hyper even without camera around. You're just you." GO answered without any hesitancy and reeled the maknae back into his embrace, now tighter and closer. "You're our maknae and your place is with us. Don't push us away. Don’t let go of our hands. We'll go through this together. You have us. You always have us."

        Mir sobbed into GO's sweatshirt, letting his own arms rounded around GO's waist and kept on crying but never leave.

        "Oh…" Seungho muttered. "So, that's what I should have done…" He said sadly, palming his throbbing chest.

        "You did what you think would help Cheolyong." Sanghyun patted on Seungho's back encouragingly.

        "I almost drove him away."

        "No, you're not. He's still here."

        GO pulled away from Mir, smiling while wiping away Mir's tears. "You crybaby." He teased.

        "You cried too."

        "At least I don't have snot like you."

        "No, I don’t! Seungho hyung~" Mir whined back, throwing helpless gaze at Seungho.

        "You two…" Seungho chuckled. "You two haven't changed at all."

        Joon and Sanghyun shared a knowing look before the two former member went to break the squabbling duo off on behalf of the MBLAQ leader all the while laughing teasingly at how ridiculous GO and Mir look, crying in the middle of the airport like a kid.

        "We'll be here as well." Joon said, pulling Mir into a half hug.

        "We'll go through this together." Sanghyun added, giving a sincere smile to the maknae.

        Mir's face scrunched up into a hurt expression which he hid right away behind his hands. He wanted to go back. But where? There was no other home than with these guys.

        Start new? Who was he kidding? Without these people, he would be lost and lonely and would sunk even deeper in his own fear.

        It's weird how they have changed yet they stayed the same… It's weird how when they thought they were drifting farther and farther away, they rebounded back towards each other in a second just like being pulled by a rubber band.

        They have changed. For the better and the worse. The time had molded them into who they were now and so do their bond. Yet, they dared to say, their bond was just getting stronger with each changes.