Jisoo

Blooming Cherry Blossoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun enjoyed walking by the sea, with her feet kicking the sand as she walked. I wished that the time stop for now. I wanted to hold her tight, embrace her, and protect her from people who intended to hurt my Joohyun. “Jisoo-shi, tell me more about myself.” she pleaded. She really forgot about her past and confused of her own identity. Thank God, it was just acute dissociative amnesia but her doctor did warn me that it could be worst if she was constantly being pressured. “Well, I shall start with your name. You are Seo Joo Hyun. Your birth date is on June 28, 1991, means that you are 25 now.” she nodded to every sentence that I said. “What about you, Jisoo-shi?”

I wanted to tell her how much I want her to be like she used to, but if I force her, she could be completely forgot about everything. “I’m Kim Jisoo. Born on March 30, on the same year as you. Anything else you want to know?” I saw she pouted her lips, perhaps thinking of the next question, or trying to recall her moments with me. I prefer the second option because it would be nice if she remembered all the happy moments we had together. “So, we are like, close friends? Best friends? Or couple?” both of us stopped walking. She looked at me quizzically. “Yes,” “Yes to what? Why are you giving me an ambiguous answer?” she demanded for an answer and I was speechless. It was a critical question for me to answer.

“We…are best friends, you know. You used to bully me a lot. Mean girl.” I lied to her. “Oh, wow. What a shocking fact but I like it. You need to be bullied. You are so annoying.” Joohyun really look annoyed. “But, why do I feel like, we are more than best friends? Don’t you think so?” I froze. She did not aware that her words torture me right now. I wanted her to come back to her old self. “I can feel that you are more than a friend to me. But I do not know why, I can’t remember anything regarding you. No memories except my instinct tells me that, you mean so much more than a friend.”

Both of us kept on walking until we met a boy. That boy. “Oh, it’s you!” Oh God, seemed like Joohyun still recognized that boy. What am I going to do now? Hoping that the boy would not say anything about me. “Pretty nuna! Oh, finally the handsome hyung can talk to you, nuna!” he grinned to Joohyun and she looked surprised. Very surprised. “Wait, what? So, this is the handsome hyung? The one who asks you to give me the letter that day?” I gave a signal to the boy to ran away and he did. Joohyun frustrated. She faced me with her angry face. “So, you wrote those letters? From the moment, I stepped into my room, that boy, and restaurant? You arranged it? Answer me Jisoo-shi!” Oh no, Joohyun’s angry. “Well, umm, yes. I’m sorry Joohyun.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter