Forever yours

Running Man Ep 324 - Spartace [One Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Ji Hyo found out that Gary will leave Running Man soon, she felt devastated.
All these years they build a bond between all 7 of them and now one of them decided to leave.
Even though she had been in a secret relationship with Kim Jong Kook for almost 3 years now, she couldn't hide her sadness from him.

"Ji Hyo-ah, are crying over Gary leaving Running Man?" Jong Kook asked Ji Hyo when he saw her holding her cell phone and looking up 'Gary leaving RM' relatet posts.

"Oppa, we have been together for almost 7 years, aren't you sad that he will be leaving Running man after tomorrows filming?" she asked him with her teary eyes

"Of course I am sad Ji Hyo-ah but it's not like we will never see him again.. I can't comprehend why you are so moody ever since you found out that he will be leaving. Do you have some kind of hidden feelings towards him that I don't know of? Maybe now you realize that you actually do love him." Jong Kook said even though the words broke his heart

"What are you talking about oppa? How can you say that after we've been together for 3 years now? It's completely normal for women to show their emotions more than men would. It's better I leave now.. I'm not in the mood to fight with you over such little things now oppa. See you tomorrow at the filming." Ji Hyo said as she took her bag and left Jong Kooks apartment.

Jong Kook was shocked to see Ji Hyo like that.
She was moody a lot of times but never to this extent.
He decided to not follow her or call her, maybe she needed to be alone for a while to be able to deal with the whole situation.

 

The next day

Jong Kook woke up and grabbed his cell phone immediately, calling Ji Hyo.

"Yeoboseyeo" Ji Hyo answered with a husky voice

"Ji Hyo-ah, it's me, are you still sleeping?" Jong Kook asked

"Eoh oppa, what do you want?" she coldly said, still laying on her bed

"I'm sorry for yesterday Ji Hyo-ah, I know he means a lot to you, after all you guys are the monday couple on the show.. So you have a connection with eath other.. I understand now.
I was just jealous seeing you crying over him leaving the show in front of me."

"As I alrady said yesterday oppa, there was no need for you to react that way just because I cried a little because I was sad.. Geurae oppa, I will never ever cry in front of you again.. It's better to cry all alone by myself at my house right? Sorry for that." Ji Hyo said

She was still mad at Jong Kook for putting their relationship at risk. She showed him her love over the years, did everything for him and he still questioned her love towards him. That was just unbelievable for Ji Hyo.

"I have to get ready for the filming oppa, see you soon."

"But Ji Hyo-ah..."

As he wanted to say something, she already ended the call.

Both of them got ready at their homes and went inside their vans driving to the filming location.

Jong Kook was the first one to arrive.
He got his mic attached and went inside the cafe, where 6 chair were waiting for the running man members.
He sat down and waited excitedly for the other members, especially his love, Ji Hyo.
The other members came one after the other, all feeling very depressed from the start, knowing this will be the last shooting with Gary.
When Ji Hyo came running inside, Jong Kook pretended not to care much.
She rushed to the empty chairs which were next to Jong Kook.
Because she came running inside while fixing her bracelet, she didn't see who was sitting next to the empty chairs.
As she saw that it was Jong Kook, she hesitated at first but then sat on the chair at the outside.

"Suk Jin oppa, why don't you sit next to me so that Jae Suk oppa can sit in the center." Ji Hyo suggested, making Jong Kook frown a little

"Wae, why can't I sit in the middle? I'm the oldest one here huh?" Suk Jin jokingly said making everyone smile a little

As they all sat down, the PD started to give out todays mission

The Runnign Man members have to pay Gary a surprise visit at his studio and carry out secret missions.
Witho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter