Chapter 1- One fine day

You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I rubs my eyes and quint a bit when a bright sunlight attack my eyes. I nags a bit while stretching my arms, trying to get my sense back. aiish, what time is it now? I must forgot to close the curtain last night. what do I do? I am too tired to even change my clothes into pyjamas, how can I remember to close the curtains. 

I reach out my phone on a desk beside my bed. I frowned because I cannot find it. ahh right, I haven't unpacked my bag too, great. 

I end up pulling my blanket up to my chin and cover myself while staring for nothing into the ceiling. 

aaah, I wish every morning will be as peaceful as today. I am trying to remember when did the last time I ever got fine and peaceful sleep in my bed like this? last week? no, I sleep mostly in a van, in a long-hours flight, or in a hard and cold sofa on backstage's waiting room. 

last month? uughh- I barely got to sleep at that time. I remember have a quick and short naps between practises' break on a corner of the studio or in a small sofa in the recording room.

I yawn, ahh, forget it. I should be grateful I got to sleep peacefully like this. I can hear my stomach growling and I think that is the signal that I should wake up now and do something to start my day. I sit on the edge of my bed, staring at the floor.

While thinking about what should I have for breakfast, my phone ringing loudly. I stand up and walk to pick my bag on the floor and start searching my phone inside. ohh, it is a phonecall from Hyun jI eonnie, my manager. 

"ne eonnie," I said when I pick up her phone.

"ohh, I thought you haven't wake up so I call. wow, you get up early too."

I check the clock on my room and realize it's just 7.30 a.m. aah, I sigh, I should've sleep more. "I am surprised too. " I replied.

Hyun jI eonnie laugh on the side,  "great then. you'll have photoshoot on 10 a.m and CF shooting on 12 p.m." she read my schedule for today.

"CF shooting? what is it?" I frowned because I never heard her telling me anything about it before. she usually telling me everything before she made a contract. 

"that coffee shop, they're promoting their new menu and they want idols to do the commercial. they watch you on EatJin few days ago and they said you're eating so well, so they contact me." she explains.

"aigooo, I eat like a pig there, aah, so embarrased." I swap my messy fringe back with my fingers then walk to my pantry. “also, eonnie, I am basically actress now, I haven’t planning any comeback yet.”

"aah, that's not true, you're doing great. Besides, people recognize your face, that’s important." 

I sigh and decided not to reply to eonnie’s last words, "eonnie, that buffet dishes is really good though, Jin oppa agree too, I am not saying it's good only when there's camera around." I said while take out a cup of yogurt and walk for a spoon. I take the cup and sit on the floor in front of the TV.

"eiiiy, don't lie to me. you obviously devoured a cheeseburger on your last commercial. everyone knows that burger taste horrible." she said

I laugh lightly, "aah eonnie, I just feel bad to the owner. they're really kind. they even packed more than enough burger for the company, remember?"

"soobin-ah, none of us eat them. seriously, I watch in seong throw them next day in pantry's trash bin. ohh, come on soobin-ah. you'll like it this time. besides, you're not going to do it by yourself." she tries to persuade me.

I put a spoonful of yogurt into my mouth before asking, "who is it?"

"your oppas, Bangtan bangtan~" she said in funny tone. 

"eiiiyyh.. eonnie, I am only few months younger than jungkook though."

"but still, you're maknae for them."

"I know" I said.

"what are you eating now?" she ask me randomly.

"yogurt." I reply shortly because I am too busy shoving yogurt into my mouth.

"yaa, eat some rice or bread instead. you're not eating anything last night."

"later." aah, no wonder I feel like I could finish a whole cow this morning.

"aiish, i'll buy you kimbab later. go finish your yogurt then get ready. i'll pick you up at 9. okay?"

"ne eonnie." I said nicely. "ah! eonnie,"

"ohh?" she replies.

"tuna and kimchI please" I put on aegyo.

"aiish, I understand. hung up."

I laugh lightly and put my phone on small table in front of me. I turn on the TV, trying to find something to watch. I end up watching morning music program. they're currently playing SNSD eonnie's music video, Party. 

I continue eating my yogurt when the song ends and BTS's I need you playing on the TV.

daebak. they're really famous. I watched this music video, and of course their live performances, multiple times so I unconciously memorise the song in my head. aah, it's been a long time since last time I saw them in the studio. I sing along while watching the super-familiar music video when my phone beep once, notify me there's an incoming message. 

I put down the spoon and grab my phone and unlocked it. a Line chat notification greet me and that familiar name put a smile on my face.

 "what are you doing?"

I quickly type a reply, "eat. and you?", and send it.

"stretching. eat a lot~"

"Daebak. I'm on diet. *merong*" I replies.

"kekekeke~ I have to go. have a nice day! hwaiting!!"

"ohh. you too, be careful. hwaiting!!" I put a panda dancing sticker and send it.

I focus back to the TV and I realize the song is nearing end. I smile watching the rest of the video and seconds later get up quickly in panic and rush to the bathroom, because it's almost 9. aigoo, Hyun ji eonnie could scolds me if i'm late. 

I take a quick shower and put on lotion on to my face and pack some clothes to my bag. I checked the clock and it’s 9.10a.m. I check my phone but Hyunji eonnie hasn’t call me so it’s safe.

I am feeling relieved and take my bag and coat to the couch and plop down while waiting for Hyunji eonnie to pick me up.

About 5 minutes later, I hear a doorbell and Hyunji eonnie yelling outside, “kkajja!” Aish, she is so loud.

I open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter