interlude

let's soar (and free fall)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


His father had been all smiles, and the way Jisoo was warming up to him made him regard Taeyong in a new light. He looked at his son in between laughs shared with Jisoo, and the three of them had formed a comfortable atmosphere within mere minutes. The mood was lively, something Taeyong looked forward to so that he would be out of his dad's ring of fire. For now, at least. But that was something. His father hadn't even mentioned his grades or university once. 

And by the time the drizzle outside cleared and the moon showed itself as clouds parted, his dad was ready to go back to the hotel he was staying in for the night. He was going to leave early tomorrow morning, coming to Seoul was both a stop over and to check on Taeyong of course. 

Jisoo held onto his father's arm. "Thank you for tonight, Mr. Lee." And she smiles a smile which is both dangerous and stunning; something that will keep all the men on their toes. Taeyong guesses Jisoo doesn't realize the effect she has on people. "It was a pleasure to finally meet you." Compliments and flattery, Jisoo had been coddling up non-stop the whole night. 

Taeyong's father raises his hand and ruffles Jisoo's hair affectionately, they've already gotten this close in a span of two hours.

Taeyong couldn't hold back his smile, although something was tugging him at the back of his head but he ignored it because he didn't want to ruin this moment for them all. He pocketed his hands and cleared his throat. "It's getting late, dad. You should go and get some rest. I'll take her home." he said, climbing down the front st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter