Awake

My Man

Everything went black...

I slowly started opening my eyes. I was in someone's arms.

 The familar voice "Move!!!!!!!"

He pushed his way through the crowd and ran... He was running with me in his arms. His slender yet muscular arms wrapped me and i felt truly save in his arms. He held me as if i was a baby fragile and delicate... His definite features shone under the bright light.. i wanted to reach out and touch him.. and i out again..

"YAA HAJIMA." I was running away trying to avoid getting tickled by him.

"______ do you actually think i will stop if you continue running from me?" He laughed heartily and ran after me. It was a happy scene... We were running in a small cottage. The house filled with wooden furniture and flooring. Cosy setting with the style of  home. The whole atmostphere was misty and romantic.
He caught up with me and grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. "Where do you think you are going" He said with a smirk.
I recognised his face. He is.....

I suddenly woke up. Bright hospital lights shone and i saw Jieun grasping my hands.

"What happen?" I asked groggily.. 
"You fainted out of a sudden"

"Doctor says that maybe because you didnt have breakfast this morning."

"I think the doctor's right.." i said unconvincingly. I knew there was something wrong.. I never fainted in my life before. Even if i didnt take breakfast... I got used to not eating because im always busy. This is just so unexpected..

I tried to remember his face. I recognised him but who..  "Must be those stupid dreams again" i thought and dismissed such thinking..

Doctor told Jieun that i could be discharged.. I always had a dislike for hospital but i dont know why. Its like the last place i want to be..

Jieun brought me home and i knocked out on my bed

.................  NEXT DAY..........

I woke up quite refreshed eventhough i had an incident yesterday..

Ji eun left a message on the table she was going to work and had prepared some porraidge for me. (So sweett)

Message:
_______ ya eat the porraige well. Will come bk soon! \^o^/

Smiling, I went to take a shower.

Halfway through my shower, my doorbell rang.
"Must be Unnie" i thought and raced to the door with only a towel covering me.

I opened the door and said "Unnie i have been waiting for so lon.."

I was quite shocked to see it wasnt Jieun. It was Jisoo and Baekhyun.

"YA _______ ARE YOU TRYING TO BURN MY EYES!!!!" Baekhyun was astonished at my vunerable appearance.

"YAH CLOSE YOUR EYES. THESE KIND OF THINGS YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE" Baekhyun exclaimed seeing Jisoo who waa turning red and trying not to stare. 
Intinctively, i closed the door and banged my back against the door.
I was utterly embarrassed!!

"Bapo (stupid) How can i be this careless" i sighed

I quickly changed into some causual clothes and went to open the door.
Apparently Baekhyun was trying to break my door.

"Anneonghaseyo Jisoo sshi" i bowed.

"Ne, Anneonghaseyo _____sshi" i tried to smile away the awkwardness and the redness of my face.

They placed fruits on the table.

"All of us on set were really worried even Jong hyun hyung was so worried"

"Everyone is a fan of yours you know" Baekhyun said matter factly.

"So jelly(jealous) now Baekhyun ah"  I said teasingly

"Ya dont drop formalities" Baekhyun said cheekily

"Ne oppa" i bowed deeply and took an apple from plastic bag and took a bite.

"Jisoo sshi dont you have any schedule?" I asked him

"Annieyo(No) Its my day off you see" he replied siincerely

"So sorry Jisoo sshi i startled and worried you guys yesterday. Gamsahabnida (Thank you!)" i said

"_____ya he volunteered to come. I told him to rest but he didnt want to." He wanted to see his precious....."

Soon enough Jisoo hand covered Baekhyun' mouth. 
"Hyunggggg!!! Dont say useless stuff. I was just worried because i.."

"What continue." Baekhyun challenged him
"Ani nothing" Jiso said turning red

" Anyway you two should really drop formalities. Arent you guys chingus(friends)?"

"Shall we Jisoo ya?" I said in a cheeky way. (Informal way)

"Of course my friend" He replied and sticked out his arm.

I took hold of his arm and we did a spin leaving Baekhyun aside

Baekhyun sulked and Jisoo and I laughed.

The awkwardness slowly dissolves away. We started to engage in a conversation..

Jisoo was a fairly handsome man with baby like features that every girl would die for.
A cute dimple will appear whenever he smiles. 
"He must have alot of admirers" i thought.

I lean towards him and focused on him. 
Dont be mistaken. He is very attractive but I am not really that interested (or Am I)?(;. He have that intriguing aura around him that pulls every girl towards him. surely every girl will gravitate towards him

Jisoo was talking about a funny incident that happen to him. He finally glanced at me and realised that I was staring. 
"__________?"
I failed to realise that Baekhyun had just kick me under the table.

"Uh?" Shaking my head. 
"Are you okay? " Jisoo asked and quickly grabbed a glass of water for me.

"How embarassing" I thought. I uttered a word of thanks and quickly gulp down the water.

"I think we should go now" Baekhyun said

I ushered them to the door when Baekhyun said

"You should really take care of your health."

"Ne Hyunnnnieeee oppa" i replied

"Geurae(all right) Boboya" Baekhyun replied cheekily and quickly left with Jisoo who quickly said goodbye

" YAH HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD NOT TO SAY THAT?" I exclaimed in the corridor.

 Boboya was a nickname that Baekhyun gave me when we first met as kids. I really hated that nickname

At that time, Jieun was walking down the corridor carrying alot of groceries.
I quickly helped her to bring to the house. 
(Jieun vowed to take good care of me)

She made me some food and interrogate why those were in my house. I told her everything that happened. She laughed out loud.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY"

"UNNIEEE" i whined.

"Okok i wont talk about it" she said in a solemn voice than start laughing again.

The she started talking again.

"______ya... You know yesterday when you fainted.. Do you know who was worried about you evenmore than me?"
She asked

"I dont know. My sister?" I said

"Anni(No)... Joonki oppa.. He is the one who was so frantic and worried about you.. He even personally cariied you to the hospital.I thought he was your boyfriend but its not possible right? You didnt really meet him either"

"He didnt even leave until he saw you awake. What is interesting is.. He didnt meet and talk to you..  He just left.."

I couldnt tell her about those dreams because i didnt want her to be worried..

"Maybe he is a huge fan of mine but he is too shy to meet me" i said.

"Really? Maybe you should ask him out then"  Ji eun said jokingly

I started blushing.. "No.. i dont really know him yet"

Lying on my bed...
The night went pass with my thought of him..  Should i go meet him?
Yes .. NO.. Yes... No...

I finally threw my pillow at the wall. 
I decided i should do.......

Hellloo my fellow readers, i know u must be frustrated WHY ISNT JOON GI OUT YET? Dont worry my folks i promise you that He will definitely appear in the next chaper! Patience is a virtue. (: