Final

For Charity
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Yah stand still!” Himchan screeches, keeping a firm hand on the younger, preventing his smaller friend from running away.
“This is so embarrassing, please hyung don’t make me do this.” Youngjae begs, desperately pulling at his arm, eyes darting around to find an escape.

“I paid good money for this, of course you’re doing it.” His friend pulls them forward, keeping up with the rest of the line. “Now stop being such a baby.”

“I’m not!” He almost screams. “I’m the only boy in line! This is awful, I don’t know how I let you talk me into this.” He sighs, exasperated. He should have stayed home, he knew this charity event would be terrible, full of all the people he hated from high school and now its shaping out to the worst night of his life because of his best friend.

“That’s a good thing!” Himchan replies cheerfully. “You’ll definitely leave an impression unlike every other girl here. He will remember you especially.” He lifts his eyebrows suggestively at his distressed friend.

“Or he’ll be disgusted that he has to a kiss a boy and he will hate me forever. Great plan.” The younger whines, pulling at his arm again as they near the front of the line. A kissing booth of all things at a high school, for one, this is tremendously unsanitary. He is dreading having all these random peoples saliva on his lips even if he gets a chance to kiss his crush. He doesn’t think risking mono would be worth it. But he has no choice. He tried to protest, he didn’t even want to be at this stupid charity carnival in the first place but he came because Himchan said he might see Daehyun here. How pathetic could he get? He hates himself for not checking the sign up sheet, if he had he would have known where the student volunteers were working. This whole situation could have been avoided if he wasn’t so lazy and paid more attention.

Once they arrived, Youngjae immediately felt uncomfortable. He only associates with a few people at school so when everyone came up to say hi to his friend, he was left standing there, awkwardly tugging at his sleeves praying they would leave quickly. To make matters worse, Himchan left him claiming he needed to use the bathroom but when he returned with a ticket in his hand, he found himself hauled off to the kissing booth Daehyun was working. His friend is much stronger than him and the younger couldn’t get away, no matter how hard he kicked and pulled.

He feels like crying and fainting at the same time and his stomach is twisted into knots that may never loosen after his forthcoming humiliation. How can he ever show his face in school after this? He’s going to have to drop out since Daehyun is in a couple of his classes. His life is officially over because his friend has a sadistic need to torture him ever since he told him about his crush.

Himchan has made it his life goal to embarrass Youngjae whenever he is near Daehyun. Knoc

Please log in to read the full chapter