Reply 2009

Christmases with Ji Yong

As the enlistment news of T.O.P is under the spotlight. Big Bang already celebrated their 10th anniversary. They went through thick and thin. It is a milestone for the five of them still together and counting for 10 years. Minzy left the YG. The female version of Daesaung. 2NE1 is in hitaus since 2014. Yes, being as a lable mates, 2ne1 can't leave when people talk about Big Bang.

Since he broke up with Kiko in 2015 even they still remain friend. He focus on his career before the enlistment comes. Now, he is single. He is not rush into any relationship. But a dream is keep haunting him in night. Yes, a dream which he use to dream twice or third time a year. But the dream appear almost ever night. In his dream, he was still 21 (in 2009) and spend Christmas party with 2NE 1 and Big Bang members. Later, she and he went to rooftop and had romantic memory.

He is not a child anymore and mature. He is not the person who believe in those kinds of thing including magic, dream .

'He can't believer himself when he dream about this almost one week in row. He think " may be, she hanging out with him and his friends recently including Japan. Yes, they was evening hanging out at Disney together. Dara made friend with his circle of friend: Bajiwoo, xin. It make him crave for their past. They was hanging out together with Seven hung when they was trainees. Those were the days.

Today, If he dreamed about again today, this day will be 7th day. He is laying on his bed. Before he noticed, he fall asleep.
This time is different because he become a third person because he can see himself and Dara.
All member of YG family are so happy. He saw Dong Wook hyung and Park Han-Byul unnie. Those two was also happy and lacing their fingers. Seungri is playing prank with Chaerin.
They still children. Oh, Minzy , short-hair Minzy even sitting under the Christmas Tree. Old YG building. Gummy unnie is still there. So many long-lost friends.
Now, he see Dara went to rooftop and young, navie Ji-Yong followed her. He followed them.
Dara look the outside. The rooftop scene is breathtaking. The light from the homes can be seen from eagle view. Christmas song as well as the bell from church can be heard. Snow are falling.
Young Ji Yong asks "dara, are you ok?
Dara just say "ok". They keep on talking ab
The older version of "Ji Yong"  knows this is going to happen.

The young, naive two are shy each other.
He hold dara hand. Dara up her head and she was blushing. Dara peeked his cheeks and loaned her head on his shoulder Young, naive Jj Yong was can't breath anymore. His another trace her face, her lips and her eyes. She was so shy and burise her nose in his chest. Ji Yong holded her head up and kissed her. afterward, they holding each other while Dara leaned her head on him.
They wish It time will last forever. But after 30 mins, the younger version of two went back to their dorms. But He didn't follow them.
Now, He can feel and remember everything. He remember their kiss but not all memory, feeling. Now, he heart is skipping beat as if happen now.
Why did happen after this night, tomorrow morning? They even kissed. Why did he and Dara is not in relationship?
Suddenly, a chubby, red-dressed,happy-looked, man with a bag is smiling him. He has white- bread.
Oh My God.
Hello - Ji Yong, Long time no see.
His eye widen in surprise and can't even speak.
oh son Don't u remember. I am Santa.
S. . . . Santa? u mean Santa Claus.
Yes. I am. the one and only
As the man smile and say
Now, I came here to grant ur wish.
He asks What wish? Do I make a wish?
Yes of course, you did.
You make 3 wishes. You gave promise every year since you're 5 years old. But You don't wish anymore since you're 13 years old. You will be good boy for everyday in year. You really had been a good boy. You kept your promise.
First of all, you want to be a great musician. Yes, u are really try hard, Ji Yong. Sometimes, you only sleep 3 or 4 hours a day. You write two song a day.
Second, you want to last you band over 10 years. Even you are frustrate and angry toward your members, you understand them. You have been through lots of thick and thin.
Third, You want to find your other half. Now I come here to show you. If you miss the chance now, you won't find your half.


Dear readers,

Firstly,  I intent to write one-shot but u know, there are tons of thing to write.

I haven't think about ending. Happy or Sad? What should it be?

Daragon is sailing lately. :) . Comment me, upvote me if you enjoy it.