happy birthday

☼ #HitTheGyeomsDay — 161117
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey baby,

hAPPY BIRTHDAY! asdfgzxcjkvil, long cheesy message ahead??? heh- 

i have no idea how to start this, as usual but. hi kim yugyeom, you're a beautiful human being and i'm so grateful of your existence. you're so cute in these gifs scrEECHES. i hAD TO INCLUDE THEM. you're such a precious fluffball wtF, it's so unfair i want to hug you and squish you forever. 

ok , this is turning into a goddamn fanboying session that is supposed to be a yugyeom appreciation essay. i honestly have no idea what i'm saying anymore. but i do know for sure i appreciate and love you a lot ; ) damn, i'm so smooth- gdi jimin, bacK TO THE POINT.

you've become a really significant part of my life - my first thought when i wake up, my last thought before i fall asleep. every second with you feels like magic heh- you mean so so much to me, i'm so grateful for you ohmygod. there's so many thoughts running through my head now, i honestly have no idea how to form them into words. 

thank you for being part of my life, baby. your hugs, your kisses, your reassurance, your trust, your love, your smiles, have become so important to me. the days you were gone were pretty tough for me, but i'm so thankful you're back. i have to admit, i was scared you wouldn't come back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter