Late

Fake It Till You Make it

“Jinwoo……!”

“Wake up!”

What time is it?

Jinwoo slowly reached for his phone that was at the side of his desk while still having his eyes closed. Sadly he did get a chance to find it because before he could even reach it he fell.

THUDD…..

“Ouch….” When he hit the floor he didn’t bother to stand up because he was still busy looking for his phone. By this time you would think he would open his eyes but your wrong his eyes were still closed while aimlessly searching for his phone. When he did finally got a hold of it he slowly opened one of his eyes. Everything was still blurry for him but then when his vision finally cleared out he saw what time it was. Without warning both of his eyes gone wide with panic and worry. He immediately stood up running to the bathroom in a rush because he was panicking.

“Noona! Why didn’t you wake me earlier! “ Jinwoo shouted while he was trying to wash himself clean even though he had no time to be even waste a second of arguing with his older sister.

“I tried but nothing happened and by the way we both know when I tried to even come close to you back then……you kicked me in the FACE! “ Jinwoo heard footsteps walking away from him but he didn’t care because he was too busy putting on his pants. He didn’t care his noona was pissed at him because this happens every day when he tries to get to school.

He knows his noona can’t stand being mad at him and she was right because last time Jinwoo really did kick her. Let’s just say Jinwoo paid that price with a foot rub because he regretted seeing his noona with a busted lip for a week. After he finally won the battle of getting his pants and shirt on he ran down stairs looking for his socks.

“Where is that s….” Someone immediately tapped his shoulder and when Jinwoo turned around he saw his noona having his missing sock in one hand and a toasted bread in another. His noona handed him the sock then she shoved the toasted bread right at his gapping mouth when he was about to thank her.

“I know why you’re in a rush but try to eat something in the way.” Her noona patted Jinwoo’s checks before getting back to what she was doing. You see Jinwoo is thankful he had a sweet yet tuff noona because he knows without her Jinwoo would have never have survive.

“I’m Going.” When Jinwoo finally fixed everything he needed and went straight for the door but before he could leave he knows his noona was going to say something. So when Jinwoo turned around his noona was standing in front of him with a sad smile.

“Fake it till the end.”Jinwoo looked at his noona with a bitter smile and said…..

“I will….” Jinwoo opened the door and he ran to the bus stop were the most important person for him was waiting. But then again his mind was clouded by the idea of how he must hide the truth to that exact same person.

When he finally arrived he saw that person leaning on a pole looking at the opposite side from where Jinwoo was standing. Jinwoo was panting hard from having to run so far away in a rush just to see that person not even noticing him. When he finally got enough air into his lungs he walk sluggishly towards that person.

“Hey…” When he was finally close enough he just stood next to him looking at his phone trying to look like he didn’t care about the world around him.

“You’re late….” The person beside him spoke realizing Jinwoo finally arrived and yet he still doesn’t face him but instead stopped leaning on the pole beside him

“I know…”Jinwoo just nodded while trying to hide the fact he tried to wake up earlier that day.

“Let’s go….” Jinwoo turned around to walk ahead like they usually did every morning but this time when he walked ahead someone stopped him. He knows when he looks up and see does eyes staring at him he will regret it. But in the end he did and he saw a very strange look given by his childhood friend. Jinwoo can’t help be nervous because the look given to him was a questioning one and it looked like he wanted to ask him something.

“What?” Jinwoo held his breath feeling like if he did maybe just maybe his friend would just forget what he was going to ask. But this wasn’t his lucky day because his friend opened his mouth and said….

“There’s a paper stuck at the bottom of your shoe” for those short few seconds Jinwoo thought it was the end for him. But when he heard those short few words he felt so relived and yet he tried to not let any emotions show. When he bent down to remove the piece of paper he noticed that his friend was already walking away from him.

Jinwoo didn’t mind because moments like this are something very special to him. A moment where he could freely look at his friend with the real emotions he is desperately trying to hide. He knows that what he is showing is very wrong considering he changed everything about himself so he could avoid ruining everything now. But sadly no matter how hard he tries he can change how he really feels inside. So for now when he still has a chance Jinwoo will cherish every moment like this.

"Jinwoo hurry up! "

Well this is my life….

My name is Kim Jinwoo and this tragic story is about me having to ruin everything I have been desperately trying to hide.

Well if you haven’t figured it out the one I’m hiding from is my Childhood friend Mino….

NOTE : Well this is the first Chapter and Jinwoo’s sister will have no name. So feel free to imagine you’re her or anyone you like. Hoped you enjoyed it because it may take a while before I update the next one. Like I said I still have another story I’m still trying to finish. Tell me what you think will happen next and if you want me to add another character or yourself in any other upcoming chapters please feel free and tell me. Lastly I never make obvious stories so expect the unexpected and the next chapters will make your head spin.