Princess Pie, Prince Kim

Dont Mess With Pie

"Kim! Kim! Where are you?" little Pie comes running from the kitchen. 

"im here Pie. I'm playing with my trucks. Mom gave me a doll for a present but i don't like it so I want you to have it." Kim cheeks turn pink as shes shy to give a present to Pie. Kim pulls the doll from behind her.

"Wow! Its beautiful. It has shiney clothes and has long hair like me." Pie smiles and gives Kim a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Kim. You always make me happy." Kim's cheek turn alpple red as she lowers her head to hide her blush.

Pie brushes her dolls hair and comes up with an idea "Kim lets play a game. I'll be a princess and you can be a prince. You can save me from the bad dragon"

"No Pie that game is too girly. I just want to play with my trucks." She picks up her trucks and walks to the living room.

Kim turns around because she can't hear Pie follow her. "What is Pie doing just standing there?" she thinks.

Pie's eyes are red and watery. Tears flow out and little whimpers escape her. "Pie why are you crying?"

"You don't like me. You don't want to play with me." she cries.

Kim tries to calm her down but nothing works. "Okay, okay Pie please stop crying. I'll play with you only if you stop crying."

Pie stops and smile. "No more crying Princess Pie. Prince Kim never wants to see you cry ever again. Princesses are not beautiful when they cry." 

Pie sits on top of the sofa "Be careful  Prince Kim, the dragon is strong and a giant!" she yells. "Do not fear my princess, my sword is the fastest and the strongest in the whole world!" 

Shaggy the dog comes up to Kim and starts to her face. "Oh no the dragon is getting close to my princess!" Pie starts screaming and laughing because Shaggy is huge and Kim tries to sit on his back. Shaggy starts to get tired and lays on the floor with Kim on top.

"My prince, you saved me." Pie slips off the sofa and hugs her Prince Kim. "I'll always save you Princess Pie."

"Yes because I will always be your Princess Pie forever and ever." Pie grabs Kim's hand and drags her to the kitchen. "This is your reward." Pie hands Kim a piece of chocolate cake. "I will save you forever if I get chocolate cake after."

"I want to play at the park" Pie says 

"I'll ask dad to take us, wait here"  Kim runs upstairs 

"Lets go kids before it gets dark" Mr. S says from the door

Pie heads toward the swings while Kim runs to the grass and finds Van and Mario playing basketball. "Hi guys, let me play too."

"Hi Kim, Van made a swoosh from way over there. Hes getting really good." Mario says."Is that Pie you are with?"

"Yup thats Pie. Shes staying with us til her parents come to pick her up tonight." Kim grabs the ball and shoots.

"Whoa! Kim that was farther than Van's shot. Van a girl beat you!" Mario laughs and Van gets the ball from Kim.

"Go away KIm. Go play with your girlfriend Pie. You can't play with my ball anymore." Van yells.

Pie  comes to Kim "Kim I want to play basketball too."

Van comes up to Pie and pushes her. Pie falls back to the ground, Tears well up in her eyes and she whimpers.

Kim stand up to Van "Why did you do that? She did nothing to you!" kim yells.

"Shes just being a cry baby. This is a game for boys. Not girls." Van and Mario shoot the ball again. 

Pie is still crying on the ground. "Apologize to Pie and I will not play with you ever again."  Kim helps Pie up and they wait for an apology.

"I will never apologize. Stupids girls always being cry babies." Van ignore Kim.

Kim grabs Van ball and throws it away. "Hey!" Van yell and pushes Kim on the ground but she gets up quickly and pushes Van back. 

"Apologize to Pie for making her cry" 

"No" Van balls up his fist and swings at Kim. Kim knows Van likes to fight so she expects he will try to hit her. Kim ducks low and swings her fist at Van stomach. Pie and Mario look at Kim and Van with their mouths open.

Van falls back and tries to catch his breath. He never expects Kim to hit him so hard. He lays on the ground and holds his stomach while Kim reaches for his ear and pulls him up. Van screams in pain and breaks kim hold. He swings and hits Kim on the cheek but she doesn't fall down.

"Aplogize to Pie!" Kim screams

"Never!" Van runs at Kim again but this time Kim is ready.

"Ouch! Ouch!" Van holds his nose. Its bleeding.

"Kim just broke Van's nose." Mario explains to Pie.

Kim grabs Van by the tshirt and drags him to Pie "Apologize" she says.

"I'm sorry Pie."

"Princess Pie" Kim implies.

"I"m sorrry Princess Pie."

"For what?" Kim is looking for a long apology. Van looks at Kim like she is is crazy. Kim squeezes his back of his neck which causes him pain.

"I'm sorry Princess Pie for pushing you and making you cry" Van groans as Kim lets him go.

Van and Mario walk home because his nose is still bleeding.

Kim looks at Pie "Are you okay Pie? Does anything hurt?" Kim walks around Pie and takes her hand as she looks to see if Pie had a scratch. 

"I'm okay Prince Kim" Pie kisses Kim cheek . 

"No one makes my princess cry" Kim hugs Pie. Pie smiles. 

"Prince Kim?" 

"Hmm?" Kim replies.

"I still want to play basketball."

"We have to go now. Next time we come back we will play basketball til you don't want to play anymore" Pie smiles at Kim's answer.