Chapter - 1

9PM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Paris, France.

 

It was kind of coldest night Taeyong ever felt. He put both his hands which were covered by gloves into his coat’s pocket. He made his walk quicker. The road was empty. Who the hell would go out in this damn cold night? Ah, Taeyong started to think about his warm bed, cuddling under his blanket, watching his favorite Spongebob Winter Edition. His phone rang. He wanted to curse anyone who made him pulled his hands out of the pocket. He took out his phone and looked at the name appeared on the screen. Sighed.

 

“What?!”

“Where have you been? It’s only 15 minutes till the show starts.”

“I had told you I will come, so better you wait me quietly before I change my mind and go back to the apartment.”

“You know you will die once you turn your back.” The call ended.

 

Taeyong sighed, again, harder. He looked up across the road. He saw a “Twenty-One” building. He had arrived. He ran and quickly push the door before he froze outside. A hand pulled him somewhere. It needed time before he realized it was Yuta. Taeyong stopped. Yuta turned with what’s-the-problem-now face.

 

“It’s not like I can’t walk by myself, though.” Taeyong complained. He released his hand from Yuta’s hold and put back to his pocket. “Yuta, please. We are not here for vacation. Just act as how we should.”

“What’s now?”

“You are the CEO of my agency, and I’m your model. Okay?”

 

Yuta sighed. He thought it was okay to act friendly between the CEO and the artists. Also, everyone knew they are friends, not everyone here, he mean, everyone in the agency.

“Okay. Sorry.” He answered before Taeyong ran away. “This way, please.” Taeyong followed Yuta’s direction and sat in the front row.

 

If it was not because of Taeyong, Yuta would not be here, attending those kind of business he didn’t like. Yeah, he was the CEO of one of his father’s business, entertainment industry. He never dreamt this position, he never wanted it. Exactly before Taeyong said to him he wanted to be a model and it would be nice if he could be one of Yuta’s father model. Who did not want it? It was the biggest model agency in Japan which expanded its branch into some others Asian countries, such as Korea, China, and Thailand. And there he was, being the CEO of the model agency to accompany his best friend, Taeyong.

 

For Taeyong, if it was not because of Yuta, he would prefer to stay in the apartment. Spending the whole night with the warmth of the blanket and a glass of champagne, if it was needed. But he knew, Yuta would have to meet many important people in this show, and Yuta would not go if he did not. So he sacrificed his warm blanket and Spongebob Winter Edition to be here with his best friend.

 

He started to feel bored. Sitting without doing anything. Everyone was busy preparing the show and Yuta was talking to someone, seemed one of the important peo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter