Finale

The Fanservices??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a chain of schedule for the day, Beast finally have the only one left that is a fansign in Yongsan. 

Arriving at the place, accompany by the roar of the fans,Beast seated while giving some fanservices which make the fans screaming in delight. 

Although the fansign took a few hours, Beast remain professional as they also excited to meet their fans. 

Looking at the watch on the hand, Junhyung heave in relief to see the fansign progressing well with both sides happy which he think it is. 

As the last two fans is the only left, Junhyung quirk his eyebrow to see the unusual sight of their fan and instantly ask "Are you sick? ". 

Seeing how she's wearing a beanie that almost cover her eyes while wearing a face mask make him worried as the fan cough pretty hard soon after while nodding lighty. 

" You should take care of your health instead of coming here". Junhyung said with slightly unnoticed whine but soon after he can feel his arm collide with the one on his left side. 

"What Junhyungie said is right my dear fan. You should set your health as the first priority in yourself. Dont make Beast oppas worried, hmm? ". Junhyung turn to his side when the leader start to interfere and seeing the sweet smile plastered on Doojoon's face make him rolled his eyes in annoy. 

The fan just nod and their both looked confuse when the fans scribbled something on a notebook in her hand. 

Squinting their eyes to read the sentences, the rapper and the leader look to each other while smiling unsurely afterwards. 

" Do we need to wear this? ". Doojoon asked in amuse when the fan took out a kitty ears which she shoved to Junhyung and a doggy ears which she shoved to Doojoon. 

" And we have to take the picture together afterwards, Doojoonie". Junhyung said while chuckling, finding the fan request kinda cute. 

"So now we have to wear first then and will took some pictures later since we dont have enough time". Although Junhyung wanna to protest at first when the things can be done later, he obeyed it anyway since the fan's eyes already sparkle in excitement. 

Sighing in defeat, Junhyung put the kitty ears on his head when he saw the leader already put it on with his sheepish smile. Idiot. 

Doojoon took a microphone and said "to the fan who's giving this just now.. Junhyung and I will do the mission as promised and hope the other fans will anticipate it". Doojoon pointed at the doggy ears on his head while hugging Junhyung by the shoulder.

Seeing how the leader start to wink after his words and Junhyung becoming grumpy, the fans couldnt help but laugh about it although a cheer comes afterwards which embarrass Junhyung. 

As the fansign comes to end, Beast make their way to their van. Being the one who's not stick to cute things, Junhyung want to take off the kitty ears for awhile,not liking the idea him wearing it being seeing by the fans at the outside but he's turning pale when the kitty ears seem to cant take off. 

Feeling something bad happening, Junhyung rush himself to look for the leader. Caught the leader by his shoulder, he turn Doojoon to face him. 

" Why Jun?. Why you look so pale?. Are you okay? ". Doojoon sounded worry but Junhyung didnt concentrate on the question and ask back instead. 

" Can you take off those ears? ". The rapper look at Doojoon's head and seeing the panic Junhyung confusing him even more. 

His hand make its way to try taking off the ears but after trying, he look at Junhyung in horror which making the rapper sigh. 

" Wh-Why??.How??. What?? ". Junhyung sighing more when he see the leader stumble on his words. 

" I dont know why this happen but we have to hide this". Clearly in angry mode, Junhyung spit on his words annoyingly. Feeling the guilt as he the one who's forcing this on Junhyung, Doojoon start rummaging in his bag. 

"Here, wear mine. Im sorry that I kinda force you to wear the ears just now when you clearly dislike it.I will be fine and thought of this as a fanservice". Doojoon put on his hat to Junhyung and seeing the toothy smile of the leader make Junhyung feel bad so he take something from his pocket and gets near the leader. 

Doojoon just stay still when the rapper put a beanie on him and clearly on purpose to cover the ears. 

" I dont want fans to see you in those and you better keep the beanie on". Junhyung warned the older and start to walk first. Doojoon clueless at first but seeing on how Junhyung red to his ears make him smile alone. Jealousy. How cute. 

Two of them seated on their usual seat that is on the back after they catch up for their van.Other member didnt ask anything as if they are seeing something normal so they act casual and keep their mouth shut. 

"Junhyungie, are you mad? ". The rapper turn to the leader and seeing the older getting sad over something trivial like this make him kinda annoy. 

He glares at the leader and can see the older jolts a bit by it which makes him slightly satisfied by the reaction. He fastly grab Doojoon by his neck and place the leader's head on his lap. 

" Seeing you say sorry over this small thing kinda annoy me. Dont think too much, we will deal with it at the dorm. So now your punishment is to sleep cause you are too noisy with the apologies". Doojoon feel dumbfounded but seeing Junhyung shut his mouth afterwards and nonchalantly move his gaze to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter