Our Past

My Mystery Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I really want to kiss you right now.” Tzuyu said, her face is really close on Sana’s exposed nape. Sana once again bite her lower lips.

 

“But I need to go to work.” Sana thought really hard on what she should say. Tzuyu smiled because she did not refuse the kiss at all…  Tzuyu stood up straight as she pulls Sana close to her and put her hands around her waist back hugging Sana.. She placed her chin on her shoulder. Sana gulped it seems that her stupid heart is going crazy again…  Less than 24 hours of being close to this Tzuyu seemed to brought her in a roller coaster of emotions, feelings she had not felt before..

 

“I really like you Sana.” The way Tzuyu said her name is music in her ears.

 

“I think I like you too.” Sana confessed - -  She did not know if that is the right word to describe all the emotions she is feeling to the girl who is back hugging her right now, but as soon as she said it. The only thing that she can hear is her heart creating bass sound. Her breathing being controlled, she also feels her stomach going upside down… Maybe it is the proximity or maybe it is the warmth of Tzuyu’s embrace or maybe it is because of the hot breath of Tzuyu touching her ears or maybe - -  she cannot think anymore.

 

“Did you mean that?” Tzuyu’s voice is cracking, she is indeed nervous about what Sana said. Her hands become cold and she is sweating. It had been a very long time since she felt the same way, she barely remembers how amazing it is to hear the person who she likes, likes her back. The happiness, the want to be with that person all day and all night it is all coming back into her. The best feeling is that she seemed to have another purpose to live and she could hate it but, Chaeyoung could have been right all along. A series of unfortunate events could open a better door.

 

“I do.” Sana answered still back facing Tzuyu. She cannot move an inch, everything is new to her.

 

Tzuyu cannot control her smile the idiotic smile that she always has. She wasted no time as she turns Sana around and the latter was shock but as soon as she met Tzuyu’s eyes, her ears turn red and she needed to look on another direction, now she does not know why she feels shy looking on Tzuyu’s eyes, seeing that idiotic smile that makes her heart thud even louder. As soon as Sana looks on another direction, Tzuyu pulls her chin up, making her look at her.

 

Sana met Tzuyu’s eyes and she traced her nose with her gaze and ended looking at Tzuyu’s red lips and that made her bite her lower lip once again as if she too, wants to kiss Tzuyu.

 

“Honestly, everything is going so fast but I don’t want to slow down. I just want to flow in the moment and take advantage of it so Sana” Tzuyu took a deep breath before continuing and she looks very serious that Sana can only stare at her. “Would you be my girlfriend?” She asked hoping for Sana to badly say yes.

 

Sana’s eyes widen, and she blinks once, twice and she did not have the time to think about it, her hypothalamus had sent it ‘s decision to her heart and , as she started nodding slowly, and it became a little faster and she smiled and “Okay.” She stated like she made the smartest decision in her life.

 

Tzuyu punched the air and rejoice in happiness as she jumped as if she won the lotto or something and Sana smiled biting her lower lips. She does not get it really, every reaction that Tzuyu has seems to be adorable in her eyes, it seems that she makes her smile effortlessly.

 

“You said yes already there is no turning back!” Tzuyu said like a kid to Sana. Her new girlfriend just smiled at her reaction. Sana was shock when Tzuyu pulls her by the waist leaving no spaces between their bodies as Tzuyu puts Sana’s arm around her nape and one of her arms is wrapped around Sana’s waist and the other is below her chin.

 

Tzuyu gave a dreamy look on Sana and she wasted no time as she crashed their lips together. Sana did not complain at all because she does want it to, she had been biting her lips the whole day for no reason. She had been doing it because she did want to taste Tzuyu’s lips as well.

 

It is passionate and full of feelings that they cannot contain inside them anymore. Sana felt Tzuyu’s lips as warm and soft, their lips are moving in sync as their eyes are closed and this is a moment to treasure as none of them were drunk this is a proof of an over flowing emotions they feel to one another. Tzuyu held Sana closer to her feeling the intensity of their make out scene. Sana’s hands are playing on Tzuyu’s nape pulling her closer as well, no one care if there will be lost of air in this process.

 

They pulled away for a moment to take a breath, and they smiled at each other keeping their position. “You are so beautiful” Tzuyu mumbles and the strands of hair on Sana’s nape stood up as Tzuyu’s hot breath invades her lips. “You too.” She whispers in a way that Tzuyu died inside. They smiled lovingly to one another, as Tzuyu tuck the loose hair of her new girlfriend to her ear and caresses her using her delicate fingers. Sana closed her eyes feeling the gentle touch of Tzuyu. She ended up under her chin and pull Sana’s face to hers once again. She planted another deep kiss that Sana responded in no time.

 

Tzuyu traced Sana’s lips using the tip of her tongue and with that Sana let her invades the rest of , this is becoming more intense than it already was. Sana’s fingers dug into Tzuyu’s scalp playing with her hair pulling her closer as Tzuyu’s fingers drew circles on Sana’s back.

 

All these sensations brought electricity to their spine. As if both of their bodies are on fire, the heat is so much that they cannot even describe what it is…. On some stage, they thought that they have been wanting to do it to each other for a very long time… like they have known each other their whole life.

 

_

 

Chaeyoung parked her car on front of Mina’s gate. She lives in a mansion like house.

 

The whole ride was silent as Chaeyoung has no idea on what to say to Mina, she was caught off guard on her question, on  her sudden question. Not that, Chaeyoung does not want to date her but her impression about Mina changed, she knows that girl who is always shy and a kind of introvert, but Mina asking to date her? Well, that made her feel like a champion.

 

Mina looks at Chaeyoung for a while, as if she wants answer from the younger girl but Chaeyoung seemed to be contemplating. Honestly, Chaeyoung knew that there is nothing to contemplate about it is just she does not know how to open it up again. She asked herself if she should act over confident? Or like a snob saying that they should date. She was the one who is supposed to ask Mina to date her, not the other way around, now she has not idea on how to react.

 

Mina is still looking at her, observing Chaeyoung if she will open up, about it, but she felt her heart broken because it had been more than fifteen minutes that they are sitting and Chaeyoung is looking on another direction, not talking. Yes, it had been 15 minutes that Chaeyoung’s car is parked on front of Mina’s gate.

 

Mina gave up. She sighed and closed her eyes.

 

“Thank you for the ride Sunbae.” Mina said breaking the silence as she removes her seat belt. Chaeyoung was shocked when she spoke that she looked at her for the first time after she was asked by Mina for them to date.

 

“O- - okay, no problem.” Chaeyoung said containing her emotions, she is cursing herself, she is thinking that maybe Mina changed her mind because Chaeyoung looks stupid and that is what Dahyun always says to her.

 

“Okay, I will be heading out now.” Mina said like she wants Chaeyoung to stop her one because Chaeyoung has not answer her question just yet and two because Chaeyoung has not answer her question just yet.

 

Chaeyoung is in between her thoughts, she knows Dahyun will relentlessly call her names if she let Mina go, but what if Mina is not even serious about it, and now she is thinking about what Tzuyu will say, she will make fun of her for sure If she let this night pass, without confirming to Mina if she was serious.

 

Mina is slowly, pulling the handle to open the car and she is chanting for Chaeyoung to call her name, ‘Please Sunbae ask me to stop… please’ she said in her mind and she even has her eyebrows furrowed and even clenching her jaw, now she wants to believe her Nayeon Unnie that Chaeyoung is really STUPID. 

 

Chaeyoung is watching Mina slowly, now she wonders where did all her braveness go? She can act blunt and straightforward to Tzuyu and Dahyun and even to Nayeon but to Mina? She is chickening out.. She opened and about to say something when…..

 

“Are you not really that in to me?” Mina turned around to face her with an impatient look.

 

Chaeyoung stuck up, with hanging. After a while she gulps closing because she realized that she looks stupid with ajar and then she looks on another direction not saying another word, she can feel her ears are heating up and of course she cannot control her heart from beating so fast, like she is to have a heart attack. Now, she can’t answer another question from Mina, the mini Chaeyoung in her mind is shouting for her to do something, but she is really nervous to say or do something.

 

“Are you dating someone else Sunbae?” Mina asked almost crying, to her this is a once in a lifetime. She had never liked anyone as much she likes Chaeyoung. Since she already asked her to date her, she should not back down and she should demand for answers.

 

Chaeyoung gulped, Mina is so pretty in her eyes that she become speechless all of a sudden, well she had been speechless since earlier, well honestly, she has it all planned like she wants to impress Mina and do the first move but Mina was the one who did the first move so she cannot really act normal, Chaeyoung is the kind of girl who acts according to plan, she always make plan for herself and if it is not followed she will feel discomfort and out of league just like what is happening at this very moment. So all she can do is shook her head to answer Mina’s question. Finally, she is able to answer one of her questions.

 

“Then do you want to date me?” Mina asked with hope in her voice, but it sounded dominant. This is it, she thought. She is actually thinking if she should slap Chaeyoung if she shook her head again or kick her, sometimes she becomes violent but only in her mind.

 

Chaeyoung just nodded endlessly.

 

Mina smiled so wide with her gums showing that Chaeyoung’s heart race even more. “You want to date me?” Mina confirmed and Chaeyoung’s head keeps on moving, like the dog stuff toys on Tzuyu’s car. Mina cringe to that act but she does not want to show it to Chaeyoung so she just chuckle.

 

“You are so cute.” Mina said then she pulls Chaeyoung’s collar and kiss her on her lips, to stop Chaeyoung’s head from nodding. Chaeyoung turned into stone as soon as they parted ways. “You are dating me now, Chaeyounggie. Message me when you get home and drive safely.” Mina said as she pecks another kiss on Chaeyoung’s mouth tasting the strawberry cake from their desert earlier, Chaeyoung nodded in disbelief once more. She kissed her, they kissed and Chaeyoung heard fireworks ~~

 

Mina happily takes off the car.

 

As soon as Mina took off she bends down and signaled Chaeyoung goodbye. Chaeyoung, the used to be confident shook her head and she cannot believe what just happened. She held on her lips and smiled widely, shouting inside her car…. “WHOOOOOOOOOOO MINA AND I ARE DATING!!!!!!!!!” She said, she even did that Ninja dance. She does that whenever she is happy. Then a honk once again brought her to reality and she looks at her rearview mirror and she knows exactly who it is… It is Mina’s older brother she saw him removed his seatbelt and he might approach Chaeyoung so before he can get out of his car Chaeyoung started driving away.

 

-

 

Never had Momo ever, was slapped on the face by anyone. Not even her mother or the wives of her customers and the girl that named Dahyun is the first one who did that to her and worse it was in public but the worst part really is that there is evidence, it was captured by curious people who have nothing to do in their lives except make fun of others and Momo knows she is pissed that is why she followed Dahyun. She is raging to that girl as if she was the one who got offended big time.

 

“YAH!” Momo called.

 

“Hey Dahyun!!!” Momo shouted with that loud voice that even Sana hates.

 

“WHAT?!” Dahyun answered irritated, well, hunger and that situation combined fire the hell out from Dahyun.

 

Momo walks forward to be closer to Dahyun, they are sending daggers to one another.

 

“Why did you slap me?!” Momo asked as she is in front of Dahyun, well, she is acting like what happened was Dahyun’s fault not hers.

 

Dahyun raised a brow, did this person even remember what happened? She asked herself.

 

“Look at my face!! I have your palm on it -  Did you not know that this is my job!!! Now I can’t come in to work because of you!” Momo continues to rant to Dahyun who has her arms crossed by her chest glaring at the girl, but honestly since Momo is that close to her, Momo’s smirking face plays back to her eyes, she looks like a doll, Dahyun needed to shake her head because of that to remember that Momo is the one at fault.

 

“You kissed me. I was the one violated here hello?!” Dahyun answered sarcastically.

 

“What?! You are the one who got violated, oh come on you liked it, or no - - you loved it.’ Momo said proudly and Dahyun rolled her eyes. “Do you want your other cheek to be red as well?! It is an instant blush on!” Dahyun said gesturing to slap Momo again the latter covered her face as if she is afraid of Dahyun’s action.

 

“Aish!!” Dahyun said threatening to hit Momo, well she is indeed a player but she cannot think without food in her system. So she was to walk away to look for a restaurant but Momo stopped her by pulling her wrist.

 

“YAH!! Jogule?!” Dahyun said threatening Momo to be hit by her once again. “I don’t care if you are running away from the husband and wife earlier because you were the mistress of that guy. I had help you so let go of me.” Dahyun said protesting to Momo she is already speaking in Korean, and hunger is taking effect on her badly.

 

“How did you?”

 

“Well, it is a no brainer. Now can you let go of me because…..” Dahyun is really trying to be patient here because she is so hungry and she did not even finish her sentence anymore as her stomach growls. “If I have more strength I will have the whole day to argue, I was just looking for good chicken” Dahyun just cannot think right because she is dying in hunger, not that there is no restaurant near her or something, she just wanted to eat good chicken.

 

“Oh – “ Momo’s eyes soften as she realized that, yeah Dahyun have helped her. Then she also realized how cute the girl look like especially with her face like TT loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter