Chapter 1 - Notice Me!

Operation: Make Her Mine

Suho, also known as EXO's leader stared at the girl who is watching intently at the huge screen on his right with her adorable doe-like eyes of hers. They are on the Mnet Asian Music Award show at the moment. He can't focus on the host that's speaking on the stage when the girl he admires is in front of him.

Everyone laughed at what the host said, including her. 

'If only I can hear your laugh.'

He stared at her full of longing and hidden admiration. He wanted her. He wanted her even before Chanyeol, his dongsaeng did. 

When she turned her head towards the stage, he snapped back to reality. He realized that cameras are on them. If the world would find out that he, Suho, EXO's leader likes Dara from 2NE1, who knows how the world would react. 

Before debuting, he made a promise to himself that he won't commit any scandal, that he would be the kind, responsible and no scandal idol. 

He turned his gaze away from her. For the whole event, he avoided her. He would hide behind his dongsaengs, trying to separate himself from her, afraid that he might do something like snatching her away.

He tried to enjoy himself. He tried dancing to the performance, which came out a little awkward since we all know he's not really a good dancer.

He looked at her. She was dancing gracefully to the beat, enjoying herself and doesn't care what others think. His admiration towards her grew.

He didn't realize that he was already smiling. But his smile turned to a frown when Taeyang sunbaenim grabbed her arms and invited her to dance together. He watched as the other 2NE1 members and other idols looked at them, smiling how cute they are.

'No.' He suddenly thought. He averted his gaze. He looked anywhere but her.

"Hyung, gwaenchanha?" Sehun leaned down and whispered. Suho looked at him and smiled, the usual smile he always show to the camera and the world.

"Wae Sehunie?" Suho asked. Sehun stared at him for a moment then looked at the two idols dancing behind his hyung.

"Nothing." Sehun smiled softly towards his hyung. Sehun, even though the youngest in EXO, is the most observant of them all. He knows if his hyungs have a problem, or if they are interested towards another idol. And he knows his beloved Suho hyung is madly in love with 2NE1's Dara.

Sehun smiled at the revelation he found out when 2NE1 sunbaenims stood in front of them during SBS Gayo Daejun. He thought at first that Chanyeol was the only one interested at her since Chanyeol was always an open book and can be easily read but then he glanced behind Chanyeol and saw the gaze Suho gave towards Dara. Then he looked at his other hyungs and saw the same admiration that Chanyeol have towards her. 

He shook his head, chuckling softly.

'What a bunch of fanboys.' He thought. But he can't blame them. Even he, himself, is slowly falling for her. Who wouldn't fall in love with her? She's kind, beautiful, hardworking and her smile...her beautiful, angelic smile.

'Her best asset among everything.' Sehun thought.

 

"And that ends everything! Kamsahminda yeoreobun! Music makes us one!" The award show finally ended and all the idols left and went towards their respective resting rooms. Of course, the YG artists left first since they have a plane to catch.

"EXO congrats to us!" Suho said as he popped a champaign to celebrate for they won the 'Album of the Year' award. They are currently on their resting rooms that was assigned to them by Mnet. They wanted to celebrate their win together with the SM staffs that helped them with their successful performance.

Everyone clapped, laughter filled the room as they celebrate. Suho looked at the scene before him. With all the struggles that he and his dongsaengs have encountered, as a leader, he can't help but feel proud. He can feel tears trying to spill from his eyes

He finished every last bit of his champaign and went out of their resting room. He doesn't want his other members to see him cry.

'Leader's don't cry.' He remembered what G-Dragon hyung told him at Leeteuk sunbaenim's birthday party. Suho consulted to him his worries as a leader and asked for an advice. Starting that day, they became close and contact each other from time to time.

As he went outside their room, he saw the Mnet staff cleaning up and carrying props. He started to walk slowly, glancing from side to side, observing his surroundings when suddenly he bump onto someone.

"Omo." said by the person he bumped. He suddenly got worried.

"I'm really sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." He bowed repeatedly. The person he bumped then raised her head and looked at him.

He caught his breath as his beloved Dara stood before him. She already changed her attire with jeans, varsity jacket, and cap.

"Gwaenchanha." She smiled at him. He felt his heart beat faster. 

"Omo, where's my phone?" She started looking around. He snapped back to reality and helped her look for her phone. He saw a white Iphone and immediately grabbed it. 

"Is this i-" Suho wasn't able to continue what he was about to say when he saw her wallpaper. It was Jaejoong sunbaenim's photo. He froze on his spot.

'No.' He once again thought.

"Yes, that's it. Kamsahmnida!" She then grabbed the phone back. 

"Is that Jaejoong sunbaenim?" Suho asked, almost sounding sad. Dara was surprised at the sudden question and blushed. She suddenly became shy.

"N-ne. I'm a fan of him." She hid her face with her hands.

Suho would've smiled at her adorableness but he can't. 

'She likes someone.' He thought sadly. 

"You like him?" Suho once again asked. He averted his gaze. Anywhere but her. 

'Why are you killing yourself Junmyeon?! Pabo!' 

Dara looked at him and smiled sadly.

"Yes, but he likes someone else." she answered honestly. Suho immediately looked at her. He can clearly see the pain in her eyes. He wanted to comfort her.

"Omo! I have to go. I have a plane to catch. Chaerin would kill me." She suddenly panicked.

She then looked at him and smiled widely.

"It was nice meeting you Suho-shi!" She then started running away from him. He was about to chase her but stopped.

He was shocked when Dara suddenly stopped and looked at him once again. She was already meters away from him.

"Congratulations on winning the Album of the Year! You deserve it! Your songs are daebak! EXO fighting!" She suddenly shouted, not caring that people are looking at her weirdly. Then she waved her hand and run away once again.

Suho was left stunned. Then suddenly, tears started to flow from his eyes. 

"Omo." He said as he wiped the tears that won't stop flowing. He chuckled for he doesn't know why he started crying. Maybe because he was so happy at what she said.

'Ugh! I love her.' He thought as he continue to wipe his tears. He then fixed himself.

"I love you Dara. Please be mine." He murmured as he returned to where his dongsaengs are.

 

 

A/N

At first, I thought of making this story a one shot but then suddenly, I wanted it to be a short story with only three chapters. Anyway, do you like it?