The Meet

Why Must it be you
"""Gotta Go to work..uh but i cant go." My phone chimed. 
"Yes, What can i do for you Junsushi?" I answered. 
" I need you to come to the office today. I have a few meetings with investors and need help setting up the charity ball for the fc men's team." 
"Its 4:30 in the morning, do you really need me right this minute?" 
"Yes Hurry!!" He squeak and hung up. 
What did this man do before i came into his life. Was he always this bad? Dont get me wrong. I love my job and my boss.  I looked at my closet and pulled out plain black slacks and a white mid sleeve shirt to cover the tattoos on my arms. Top it all off with a mini vest and pointed heels.  
I got to the office at 5:30. welcomed by a dolphin laugh junsu. "Steph, how are things looking with the hotel resort? Menu wise?" 
"Things are going well. I just need one more week. I am doing research on three more dishes and i will have them ready to present to you."
"Okay good, Junho will be in town in two weeks, we an do it then." "Sounds good" i replied and went to my desk and began editing the presentation junsu will be presenting for our investors. I hear a beep from my phone. I picked it up. "Steph the meeting is on three hours are you done?" Junsu whined. He whines when he get nervous. " i have five more slides to review and the notes and all done. Give me ten more minutes okay?" "Okay, thank you." He replied in a baby voice. I hadn't notice that office was starting to become filled with people. I looked through my glass walls and notice most people cubical have been vancanted with there owners. As i was day dreaming i was startled by a knock on my glass. It was my friend Holly. She works in PR and advertising department. We became friends when the whole company had to go to MT training. She was wearing a sky blue knee high skirt that grabbed your attention accompanied with knee high black leather boots and a nice white lace blouse with a black belt wrapped around her small frame. Her curly hair was in a black scarf. She was alway fashionable that was one of the things i liked about her. Holly did holly and no one else. 
"Steph, do you have the information about where when and what time the balls is going to be and who we are inviting and ticket prices?" She ask as she walked though my door. "Not yet, I should have those to you by next week. I know he wants to do it sometime in december so we have a few before we need to freak out, its only august. Oh cute skirt by the way love."
"Thank you dear, and no rush. I just want to start preparing myself for the craziness, you remember last year..." she said as we walked out my door, "want to do lunch tomorrow?" "Can't, going to with junsu at musial practice and then looking at venues and themes." Lets try when i get back from Jeju next week?" "You're a busy women Stephanie. Sounds good" she said and walked away.
After the meeting with the invesorts Junsu gave me the rest of the day off. As i head home i stop at the store to pick up some stuff try out what i want to put on the new menu. I get home and start cooking when my phone rings.
"Stephhhhhh, Rome hyungs killing me. He hasn't fed me or the crew today, its been a full day shoot save us pleaseee!!" Scott plead. Scott works with DPR and I guess they were doing an mv shoot. "Anything for you deary, where is it. Ill be there in a hour. Gotta finish cooking."
I  ended up in a factory i greet the crew they helped me get tables and set up. Once I am done setting up i go find rome and Scott. I see them focus on filming something. I walk up and stand next to scott. He press his fingers to lips indicating no talking. I look up to see what they're filming. A handsome guy with just jeans and shoes on. He has tattoos on his shoulders , side and collar bone. He had tan skin and full lips and dark hair and eyes. He was beautiful. 
"Okay cut, Minho, we are going to have dinner, Steph here catered for us, she a friend of mine." Rome said and motioned to me. 
"Hello, I am Song Minho, but you can call me mino." He said with a breath taking smile. 
"H-h-hi, I am Stephanie but everyone calls me steph or stephie." I said and smiled back.  "Thanks for the food Steph!" Scott said walking up next to me. "Mino, she makes the best food ever! I promise you never had food as amazing as hers. " scott said stuffing his mouth with shory ribs and rice balls. "I must try it then."  Mino said and walked over to the table."would you like to join me?" He asked as he walked by me. "I already ate but thank you." "Maybe next time i will get lucky to get a pretty lady to sit with me tomrrow?'" He said as he walked to the table. I blushed. "Thanks steph" he said and walked over to the the crew . while we ate we play and 123 game. I lost after the third round. After that i went home. It was fairly early still it was only 11:30 when i got home. I took a shower and started working on the menu. I heard my buzzer go off and it starteled me. It was 1:30 who would be a my door. I look at the monitor and see its Mino. What is he doing here. How does he now my addresss. "Hyung let me in" he slurs. I open the door. "You're not hyung, you're noona" he slurred. "When did you move here and when did hyung move out. Nooona you have tattoos! Wow!" He said as he sat down at the island table. "Who is this hyung you're trying to find mino?" i asked as i handed him water and rice. "Jiho Hyung, he live here yesterday."he said looking like a cute confused puppy "Mino i lived here for the past two years.  You sure you have the right floor or apartment?" "Yes!" He said shoving rice in his mouth" I sighed and told him "call him and ask him what apartment he is in. Okay?" "He nodded and dug his phone out from his back pocket. "Hyung! I am with a Noona what apartment are you in? She saying she's always been in this apartment and stuff. She's in 1215." You're in "1217? Oh"  I'll be over there shortly." I grab the the phone before he hung up. "I'll bring him over. He's a little unstable." I said and the man on the other line said "no worries, i can come get him if you would like?" He said. My mind went blank. This man sound so handsome, he made me speechless and I haven't even seen him yet. If he hangs out with mino he's got to be cute. "Ugh sure. If you want" i said. "Okay be there a second. He said and hung up. I looked at mino and saw my reflection in the mirror. I look like a bum. Sweats, tank top that hug my body and hair in a messy bun. As i was about to walk tot he bathroom the buzzer buzzed. I looked in the monitor and mino yelled "HYUNG!"  And opened the door.