Songs

Baekhyun and His Babes

Sehun walks into the living room of the EXO dorm. “Can someone please sing Junmyeon hyung a lullabye so I can get some sleep?” The maknae asks with an adorable pout on his face.

 

“I'll do it!” Jongdae shouts as he launches himself down the hall, abandoning his cuddle spot on the couch between Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. “You’ve already stolen Minseok, Sehun and Yixing. You shall not have my precious Suho, too.” The assembled group heard him call over his shoulder as he ran.

 

“What in the world was all that about?” Kyungsoo asked, even though he probably didn't really want an answer.

 

“Haven't got a clue.” Baekhyun shrugged. “Sehun, do you need someone to snuggle with? I'm heading to bed if you'd like to join me.”

 

“Is Junmyeon hyung going to be okay?” Sehun asked as he wrapped Baekhyun in a back hug, hooking his chin over the shorter man’s shoulder as they shuffled off to bed.

 

“He'll be joining us soon.” Baekhyun murmured.

 

“Hmmmm?” Sehun questioned sleepily as he crawled into bed, gathering up most of the covers.

 

“I said he’s fine.” Baekhyun chuckled to himself at the double meaning as he wrestled a few blankets back before settling down to sleep.

 

A rather large hand came to rest on Baekhyun's hip.

 

“We're going to need a bigger bed if you keep this up, my honey Byun. What are we going to do when Yixing gets back from China?”

 

“It will be fine Yeol, I have a plan.” Baekhyun chuckled softly as Sehun grumbles in his sleep while attempting to steal all the blankets back. “Did you tuck Minseok in?”

 

“Yes and I put a fresh towel on his pillow, too.” Chanyeol whispered, slowly sliding his hand up under Baekhyun’s oversized tee to to stop when he reached the toned skin of his boyfriend’s waist.

 

“Thanks, you're the best. When Xing gets back, we'll move Sehun to the outside so Yixing can have the prized position in our BaekYeol sandwich. As long as everyone is happy and I get my snuggle buddies, it's a win win situation, right?

 

“Hyyyyuuuunnggg…. I wanna sleep.” Sehun grumbled, successfully making a blanket cocoon for himself in his spot between Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

 

The pair exchanged a look over top of the maknae’s head.

 

“Good night, honey B. I love you.” Chanyeol said earning him a grunt and an elbow to the ribs from Sehun.

 

“I love you too, Yeollie bear.” Baekhyun replied adding an air kiss.

 

“One more word out of either of you and I'm going to sleep in KaiSoo’s room.” A voice is heard from behind Chanyeol’s back.

 

“Sorry” and “good night Min” is heard from the pair just before a pillow is tossed in their direction. Muffled giggles are heard from the ChanBaek couple.

 

Minseok sighed burrowing his face into his pillow. “Jongdae warned me. Why didn't I listen?”