You+me=IDK

Never suppose to be

~SM HIGH~

~LAST DAY OF SCHOOL~

OBVIOUSLY, EVERYONE CELEBRATES RIGHT?~

BRRRNNNNGGGGGGGGG 

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! LAST DDAY OF SCHOOL PEOPLE !! WOOHOO" "OMO, I'LL MISS YOU GUYS!" " HEY SONGMI! DATE LATER! KAY? *MUACKZ*"

Okay, the last part, just eww. 

Hey guys, I'm Cho Machi and my name does not sound like mochi, kay? I'm 16, I have 4 of the bestest friends in the whole world and I can be considered...a nerd? Yea, because I'm not one of those kingka's and quenka's of those high school drama's and I wear glases.And I have a serious problem...

If your thinking that i'm bipolar or mentaly sick your wrong. I'm saying boy problem. 

Curently, I have been crushing/head over heals on this boy called Kim Jonghyun who is the usual boy you will like from those sappy drama's. The kingka of the school, good looking, popularity standards and etc. ( except for the smart part, he's a complete ) Playboy, has fangirls everywhere blah blah blah. Well, ever since the first day of school, I've been liking him since the first time I saw him. Which includes me noticing what a complete he is. He dosen't work hard, he slacks, he copies answers from those adoring fangirls he has, he calls our teacher a fish (and she's nice :<) and his friends laugh like hyenas. Only one of them is nice. Lee TaeMin. Who happens to be my BFFAEAE (Best friend forever and ever and ever) But he too laughs like a hyena. 

Anyhoo, not to drift off the subject. 

Since the wonderful teacher had to wonderfully place me beside the wonderfull jerk, he treats me like his standard fangirl. Copying answers, asking help for projects which he will never do. But since that day..

FLASHBACK

"Mochiiiiiiiii~" 

AMAGAWD its like half a year already and he still calls me Mochi. Urgh 

"MY NAME IS MACHI NOT MOCHI OKAY!!!!!" Now i was pissed. "Whatever, Mochi, could you help me with this problem?"

Not again.Its like the 5th time already this morning. "Fine. But you will write it down using your own effing hand, okay?"

"Sure babe, whatever you say" Jonhyun says with his signature smirk. "Urgh whatever" i say while snatching his exercise book and pencil. "Okay, x-3=6. What? We were thought this since we were 13? wait, i forgot, you laughed to much at Ms Yong to even pay attetion to her lessons." i say while rolling my eyes. 

"whatever, she looks like a fish anyway" he says while putting his legs up on a table. " Now, where were you? x-blah blah = blah? I think I got that, now will you kindly write it for me or does it take a kiss?" he asks me seductively.

I roll my eyes. What a jerk. " NO. Let me spell it out for you. N-O. Now sit down and figure out the problem yourself." I practically hiss at him. Seriously, i hate guys who treat girls like servants. Theyre just s with no backbones. 

When I get up, I see my friends Nicole lee and Kim JingHui. I wave to them and they wave back to me. "Mochi~we will meet you at the cafeteria! we can see that your "busy" with someone" she says with a sugestive glance at the . Both of those idiots giggle as they race of to the cantin. Ugh, i wish i have never told them about that "thing".

Well, that "thing" that has been going on since I was 13. Or so.

"So, where were we, Miss Cho Machi whom i like to call Mochi, or my mochi?" 

"WHAT?!" I scream and turn around when suddenly his hands pin me from behind to the desk so my face was inches away from mine and our noses touched. His eyes bored into mine as redness slowly creeped up to my cheeks. His face has a suggestive smile to.My heart beats faster as I start thinking to myself, "OH CRAP OH NO MY KISS IS GOING OMG OMOOTOTKEHE AJDFHSLDFKHSLGJNHSLDFJGNH" His face leaned closer and closer until.....

"I know you like this." he says while smirking at me. Within a second, he suddenly stood up and left the class, with swag I might add.

I just sat there, my heat beating so fast and my face bright red. OMO, we almost~KYAAAAAH!!!!!!!!! Then I realised, "Damn, that guy has really big nostrills."

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Well, whatever I know he's just a playboy. 

Anyway,

since that day, he treats me like a normal person, like a friggin FRIEND to be exact. It was quite a shocker and well, I really didn't want him to you know, know my feelings and I just wanted to get over him.But, as usual, a girl will always want to confess to their oppa right? well, I WAS going to confess to him once since i thought "oh he has been such a nice oppa too me and maybe he might like me a teeny weeny bit and blah blah blah" with all of those sappy thought when at that same moment I saw him getting hot "n" heavy with another girl. Which was the quenka of the school, Park JiYoung, the so called perfect girl in my school, who spends money like water, has her hair insured for 10,000 won (NO KIDDING) and treats boys as if they were her barbie dolls and she was the little girl going on a rampage with them.  Like OOPS I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THERE WHEN HE SHATTERED MY HEART.

SO. back to the current time.

right now everybody is hugging each other as if we are going away to war of something, like hello? we will see each other like, next year? "Erm, Machi? Bye? see you next year?" taemin said next to me. Oh right, I forgot he was beside me while I was spacing out.

"Sorry" i say, I hug him, hard. What can I say about him? He's been my BFF since Preschool and he knows me too well. He was the first person I told about my crush and the person that I know will never sell me out or betray me. Plus, he is so ADORABLE. Not in the "ILOVEHIM" way but in the "ILOVEYOULIKEMYBRO" way. he's just PLAIN ADORABLEEEEEEE.

After hugging him and my BFF's, I make my way towards the classroom door while talking to Lee Haelin, another one of my BFF's. "MOCHI!!" I hear someone calling my irratating nickname. 

"WHAT?!" I yell back while turning around. And suddenly,

A pair of arms circle my waist as I was being hugged, VERY TIGHTLY by a GUY 

"See you next year Mochi!!" THE GUY says, and when he finally draws back, 

Its none other than my mortal enemy KIM JONGHYUN .

O.M.O

Then my heart skipped a beat and everything out. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

HAI GUISE :3 I'm back with a new story :) because I'm so bored here in taiwan and i have currently suffered from IDKWTWFMOFF (I dont know what to write for my other fanfic) diease, I was inspired by the awesome storylines of, my friends life >:) 

Anyhoo, hope you people enjoy ~^^

COMMENTS,HATECOMMENTS AND CRITICS ARE WELCOME, BUT NOT TOO HARSH PLEASE :( 

~CAITLIN<3