_CHAPTER 1_

Innocent Love !...

"Appa ... Omma ...! Don't leave Hwan-yun. Hwan-yun still need appa and omma ... Please.. " " No, omma ... appa don't go into that light .. please .. don't go . Appa, Omma !!! .."

"Why all of a sudden darkness ... omma.. appa , where are you?"

 ~ SWIFFF ~

"Car? How can I be in the car.. " .." Hwan- yunnie, get ready, we're gonna reach our destination, " .." Omma? "
" I know you can not wait to be with your hyung, right? hehe .. ".. " Appa? "

Out of the blue …

"Honey, be careful. the car in front that ... arghhhh !!!! "

~ Dush ~ 

Why is there a red liquid out of the body of omma and  appa? Why people surrounded our car? Omma ... Appa, why are not moving? Hwan-yun body feel very aches, Omma .. why?

"Quick someone call the ambulance," shouts a man could heard.
"The boy .. we need to get him out from the the car .. he seemed still alive .. quickly we need to help him," shouts another man, could I heard before my vision become dark ...

"OMMA .. APPA !!!" Hwan-yun awoke with a gasping breath. In the meantime his tears fell endlessly.

Sound of the bedroom door are open, and Kyungsoo hyung appeared in front of the door  with a worried face. "Hwan-yun... Hwan-yun...waeyo? "Ask Kyungsoo hyung while hugging Hwan-yun.

"Kyungsoo hyung, Omma .. Appa ..." Hwan- yun said in a sobbing and unable to continue his words .

"Hwan-yun..., that all just a dream ... just a dream .." said Kyungsoo hyung while Hwan-yun back . Hwan-yun take some time to calm down that he was not realize that he fell asleep in Kyungsoo embrace .

"Hwan-yun.. I can't see you in a situation like this again... why you have to go through all this .. I'm sorry , I was not in the time of the incident when that happened... Forgive me Hwan-yun .."

Without Kyungsoo realize, the tears fell down his cheeks. "Hyung promise, hyung will stay by your side Hwan-yun...forever" The night passed with a feeling of sadness.

~The next morning~

Jongsuk open Hwan-yun room door slowly. He sees his beloved dongsaeng was not alone in his bed. He sees Kyungsoo also there together with Hwan-yun...Jongsuk go near to Hwanyun's bed to wake Kyungsoo up.

"Kyungsoo-ya, ireona" said Jongsuk while push Kyungsoo body slowly. "Oh, hyung ... ahh, it's morning already." Kyungsoo said after he woke up.

He sees his brother, Hwan-yun... was still asleep beside him. Kyungsoo trying to get off the bed carefully because he doesn't want to wake Hwan-yun up.

"Is it still happening again?" Asked Jongsuk to Kyungsoo with low voice  but still can be heard by Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo look at his hyung and then look at Hwan-yun while answering Jongsuk's question ."Yes, hyung" ... "Never mind, we'll discuss with others about this. Right now, you go  clean yourself first and then come down. Hyung already prepared breakfast. "Says Jongsuk to Kyungsoo. "Okay, hyung." Answer Kyungsoo with a nod and went out to his room.

Jongsuk go toward Hwan-yun to wake him up. "Hwan-yun, ireona...Yun-Yunnie, ireona, it's morning already. You have to prepare for your class. You have your class in the morning, is not it? "Said Jongsuk while patting Hwan-yun's cheek slowly. Hwan-yun was awake when he felt a patted at his cheek. He opened his eyes slowly as the sunlight from outside went through his room and makes his eyes hurt. He saw Jongsuk hyung was next to his bed with a smile on his face. 

"Jongsuk hyung" said Hwan-yun with his wake-up voice . 
"Ireona, you'll be late for class." Said Jongsuk again. 
"Okay, hyung." Reply Hwan-yun with a small smile.
"You prepared first  then come down,okay. We will have breakfast together." Says Jongsuk to his favorite dongsaeng. 

After that, Jongsuk went to his room to get ready too.

~After breakfast~

They all move to their workplace. Insung and Jungsuk go to their company while Jongsuk and Kyungsoo sent Hwan-yun to his college before they went to their cafe, where they work.

(In Jongsuk and Kyungsoo car)

"Hwan-yun ... when you finished your class , call Jongsuk hyung, ok." Said Jongsuk to Hwan-yun before he went out of the car.
"Okay, hyung. Thanks Jongsuk hyung, Kyungsoo hyung  ...Be careful. " Reply Hwan-yun with a smile. 
After that, the car driven by Jongsuk passed  from the college to their cafe.

 

TO BE CONTINUED....