Finale

For Your Happiness

Dark side with me since the piece of my little heart go. Its not about you. Its just because my other side that told me to stay, told me to just left, and told me to let you go.

From the very first time i see you, i feel in love with you and we become one for long time. I know its me being selfish but i really happy back then. All about you. Just you and me in our own world.

"I love you chungha unnie. I feel so happy right noe that i can hug you tight."

"I know sejeong~ahh. The best thing that i ever have. I love you more."

Day by day we fill our heart with loving each other. Sometimes we fought, but that's never make our love break. We have beautiful love. Not even a million fights could make me hate her.

You never tired to love me, no matter what happen you always stand by my side. Of course because you're my happiness. I never have thought that i will leave you or vice versa, because you told me that you will stay with me forever. 

"I got you this neckless sejeong~ahh."

"Waaahhh its beautiful unnie. But its too much for me."

"Na ah don't think like that. I got this because i see us in this key and padlock neckless."

"Why?"

"I lock my self with yours and because of that you're key for my heart. Just you who can open this padlock"

That thing that chungha unnie give me is touching me. But i realise that its really too much for me. We came from different world. She came from high society, and i am just an orphanage who tried my best to get my proper life.

The first time when i told her that i'm like this, i expect that she will immediately left me, but the fact is she never think about different status.

"This is love sejeong~ahh. I put everything down for what make me happy. And there is you. You sincerely love me, and all you have in yourself is making me happy. Don't bring this matter again"

One day i have a really bad day, and of course you come to me and give me a little smile, said that everything will come good for the time being. 

One of the best things in life is seeing a smile on a persons face and knowing that she put it there. When we're together, even the coldest day feels warm, that's how i feel when chungha unnie and me being together. 

"Unnie?"

"Hmmm?"

"Unnieeee??"

"Why sejeong~ahh?"

"Chungha unnie??"

"Yes my love??"

Just calling her name and she look at me, the butterfly feeling come up with heart on my eyes. Yes! I'm falling for her everyday. Its like move a mountain to see how beautiful scenery behind it.

I finally got closer to her after finish up my collage life, because i can work in her company.

"How's your day love?"

"I'm happy today. Because i can see your face everytime when i feel tired, so i never feel tired now."

"That is my little sejeongie."

"But chungha unnie, i'm worried if someone see us like this, probably will turn down your name."

"Don't think like that. I'll tell my father about us soon."

"Are you okay with that?"

"Yes love"

My worries got bigger when she said that she will tell her father about our relationship, because its our background. No, its my background. I'm no one and she is the daughter of person who have the big name for business company.

And the bomb is finally explode. Her father come to me.

"Sejeong~ssi. Please understand me. I know that you love my daughter and vice versa. But, you think that she being with you will give her true happiness?"

"Its not just love that she need sejeong~ssi. Please understand me from a father point of view."

"You can give her happiness if you let her go. If you love her, make her happy with that."

Since that day, i always have bad dream. Its like my other side come to me and talk to me. I can hear that clearly. 

Black and white world, with a piaone on the center.  its where i always meet my dark side. I walk toward the piano and sit down on there while the other me is stand behind the piano and staring to me and said that me will never make chungha unnie happy.

'You will never make her happy sejeong~ahh.'

'I love her like you love her but we are just kim sejeong. No one'

'Leave her. We are not worth for her'

This dream coming again. Its like my demon side is trying really hard to get me away from chungha unnie.

That words that thing said is actually not wrong. Why i'm being like this? What is this? How can i be like this? Like a coward that running away without a word.

"Sejeong~ahh. Why are you being like this? Why you like stay away from me? What i do wrong?"

That night when she came to me and talk to me, i never answered. I give her back the neckless that she gave for me. I don't know what can i do. She shed her tears for me. Is it really for me? 

The dream coming again. The other me. Yeah, this time i try to calming myself because i really need to know what can i do, for me and for chungha unnie.

"Can i know why i need to leave her?"

'Because you're Kim Sejeong.'

"What do you mean? You said that you, no you said that we love her. Then why we need to leave her?"

'Because we're Kim Sejeong.'

"Huh!? Its like i'm talking to an empty space."

'Leave!!!'

"Why!!!!?? Why? Why do i have listen to you? Who are you!?! Why you always appear to my dream!?"

'This is not dream! Me is you and you is me.'

Night after nights, i never leave from my my room. This silently is now my friend, because i used to be alone, before this love coming inside me. Being with her is really a beautiful time. I can erase all the bad thing of my life. But now, how can i make her sad? How can i make her shed her tears?

It's better to be killed than see her cry in front of me.

And now its getting worst that night, she came to me with a weeding invitation. I look at her with no expression. The time is finally come. The worst day of my life.

"Are you really going to be like this sejeong~ahh?"

"Answer me sejeong~ahh! Please!"

Once again, he tears falling. Why? Just why i make her cry like that? Why i make the one who i really love like that!?!

"Take this back sejeong~ahh! Please take this back and come to me. I know that you still love me"

She place the neckless on the table, she look straight at me still with her tears falling down. 

I'm looking at her before staring at the neckless and then close my eyes. What should i do?

"Sejeong~ahh? Are you really want this?!" She choke her voice. I open my eyes and look at her crying hard. The neckless is missing. And beside me, that thing is now in there staring at me with anger. My demon side.

I see chungha unnie leaving still crying hard. She is leaving me. 

I look at my inner side. She look really angry with her eyes like want to kill someone.

She move from her position and going to chase chungha unnie. I stop her, i grab her. I can feel the anger from her. I lock my hand on her neck because her strength. I can hear her voice inside my brain.

'That what you should do.'

'Leave her.'

'Make her happy with this.'

'You did great'

"Why!!!!!??? Why!!??? Why i can be with her!!!??"

I choke her really hard this time.

'Because you're Kim Sejeong'

'You will happy from now, without her. And without me'

After hearing that, i came to my sense again in this empty room. Without chungha unnie, and without her. 

Did i really will make her happy with this? With leaving her? Like she said and chungha father said? 

Is it yes then i really did a good job right? I really love her because i make her happy. At least, with this. 

Now there is just me here. Yeah. Because i'm Kim Sejeong. No one will happy if they being with me. Fortunately they all leave. My family, my only love until my inner side is leave me. Because they need to be happy.

I will end this with smile. Because here, i'm fine and i'm happy.

***