~Final~

Cheaters

"Hey ,Woo? Please don’t wait for me.I need to work with Jeonghan-hyung tonight on the practice room.” A tall male said while fixing his hair in front of a big mirror.Please don’t wait for me anymore.

Wonwoo looked over him and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

“Everything alright?”

“Yeah.” No.Everything is ed up. But he didn’t dare saying this.

The smaller male got up and walked towards Mingyu with a smile.A gentle smile that was meant for Mingyu.His only love.

“Don’t tire yourself too much ,okay?I know that practice is pretty hard but-”

“I got it Won.” Mingyu said quickly but a little too cold for Wonwoo’s liking.But he decided to ignore it.He knew Mingyu was just having a bad week.

I’ll be tired but not from practice.

“I love you ,Gyu.” Wonwoo whispered softly before planting his warm lips on Mingyu’s cheek who suppressed a wince.

“Yeah.” Mingyu answered before he left.He didn’t notice the tear on Wonwoo’s eyes that fell as soon as he turned his back on him.

Mingyu went to their practice room and as soon as he opened the door of the dark room ,he was engulfed with a passionate hug.Even if he can’t see the person ,he hugged him back with the same passion.

“I thought you won’t come.” the male whispered on his ear before biting on Mingyu’s neck.The taller smiled and started to undress the other.

“You really think that ,Hannie?” Mingyu asked huskily before adding ,”I actually thought Seungcheol-hyung won’t let you out of his grasp.”

Jeonghan chuckled while planting sloppy and wet kisses all over Mingyu’s neck and throat ,earning a groan from the other.

“Seungcheol is tired.He can’t watch me all the time.”

 

Yes ,the two of them were having an affair.An illegal affair considering Mingyu is still in a relationship with Wonwoo and Jeonghan to Seungcheol.But what can they do ? Not even with Mingyu’s 3 years relationship with Wonwoo made him felt this free.It’s different with Jeonghan.There’s no restrictions and they can be happy all they want.They’ve been doing this for five months and no one suspected them something.Who would ? When all of the members were too busy with their upcoming comeback.

As much as Mingyu love Wonwoo ,and Jeonghan love Seungcheol ,they still needed time for themselves that the two cannot give.Wonwoo ,Seungcheol ,and Hansol were currently stuck with their songs that they can’t even give a minute for Mingyu and Jeonghan.Is it really wrong to feel neglected?

Mingyu tried to understand Wonwoo at first.He waited and waited for the older to be sweet with him again.To cuddle with him again.To give him butterfly kisses that made his chest flutter.But it didn’t come for three months until Mingyu realized that he was tired of waiting.

Jeonghan was on the same page with him and they found time with each other.They had .They cuddled.Gave each other a discreet kisses.Even held each other’s hand on the van where they seated on the back.The others? They were either asleep ,like Wonwoo ,Seungcheol ,Jihoon ,and Soonyoung or talking like the rest.

While Mingyu and Jeonghan? Caressing each other’s thigh.Giving s if they were too .Because no one give a .And they were happy with it.

“How’s your day?” Jeonghan whispered after their intimate moment.They were now lying on the floor ,stark with limbs tangled together.Mingyu hummed before running his hand on the other’s hair with a relieved sigh.

“Fine.As usual with Wonwoo giving his attention to me now that they’ve finished our whole album.” he grunted.Not that his love for Wonwoo faded but the neglecting he received was too much.He knew Wonwoo didn’t mean it but it’s still not enough reason for Mingyu to go on with their relationship.Here he is ,with Jeonghan.Feeling happy ,relieved and free.A feeling he didn’t feel for the past many months with Wonwoo.

“Are you going to break up with him?” Jeonghan asked carefully.

“No.Not yet.” Mingyu replied before glancing at Jeonghan. “I still don’t know what we have.Are we what ? buddies ,hyung?”

Jeonghan paused for a moment before nodding his head in understanding.

“You’re right.Let’s be like this until we figured out something.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was your practice with Jeonghan-hyung?” Wonwoo asked one time while they were on a break after a dance practice.

Good.” Mingyu answered without sparing Wonwoo a glance but instead ,looked at Jeonghan who were also staring at him.

“Do you want to have lunch with me ,Gyu?My treat to your favorite resto.” Wonwoo asked enthusiastically while setting his eyes on Mingyu.He didn’t seem to notice the staring of Jeonghan and Mingyu.The taller boy saw Jeonghan shook his head slightly and he knew what that means.

“Sorry hyung.I already made plans with Jihoon-hyung.”

Mingyu prayed that Jihoon will leave the practice room now.

Someone must have been looking for him because as if on cue ,the shortest male on SVT stood up and left. 

“Actually ,I think I need to go.See you later ,hyung.” Mingyu stood up and left without looking at Wonwoo again.

“Oh.” Wonwoo answered in a small voice before waving good bye to his boyfriend even if the other can’t see it.

Give up.

Not a minute later ,Jeonghan followed him casually saying the excuse ,’I’ll get something on the dorm.’

Crack! Crack.

Wonwoo’s eyes stared at Jeonghan’s retreating form as Seungcheol gave a pained and sad smile to Wonwoo.

There’s nothing we can do.

“Wonwoo-yah ? Come on ,Jisoo prepared something for us earlier.” Seungcheol said with a gentle smile on his face.

We’re not meant to be.

“Can we go too ,hyung?!” Chan asked with a face splitting grin on his face.So wide and so bright.It made Wonwoo smile softly.

It hurts.

“Of course ,Chan-ah.Let’s go.Jun-hyung and Minghao-yah can join us too.The others have other plans.” Wonwoo said before they walked towards the Hip-Hop team’s practice room where Jisoo put their foods.Seungcheol smiled and half-hugged Wonwoo with the kids grinning softly at them.

But it’s over.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days passed.It turned to weeks then months.They finally made their comeback and they were all happy with the result.The fans loved their music videos and they especially love the songs.The SVT members thanked their composers ,producer ,and choreographer for that.They won another award not less than three months after their comeback and now their schedules were tight again.It’s now rare to find time to rest.Or time for peace.

Mingyu especially missed Wonwoo at a time like this.They’ve been on many comebacks and all of them were this stressful.But that’s okay.Because Wonwoo was always beside him.Was always beside him.

At a time like this ,Wonwoo showered Mingyu with love.He always gives water and towel to Mingyu during Fan meet or concert.He always treats Mingyu after hours of body killing practice.Wonwoo was one of the first person to listen to his whining and tattling about Jihoon ,Soonyoung ,or Seungcheol.

Now? Mingyu didn’t know anymore.Ever since their comeback ,he and Jeonghan spent little time together.They were either knocked out because of practice or still practicing till 3 am in the morning.Wonwoo was distancing himself too for some unknown reason and Mingyu was actually afraid that the older found out about his affair with Jeonghan.But Wonwoo didn’t show any signs so Mingyu calmed down a little.

Wonwoo’s avoidance to Mingyu was too obvious but the members took no notice of it so the taller thought he’s just hallucinating.Not until Jeonghan told him about it.

“You broke up with him?” Jeonghan asked while sitting beside Mingyu ,gulping his water down.

It’s their practice break and Wonwoo was talking with Seungcheol and Soonyoung about their latest version of a game Mingyu had no idea of.

“No ,why would you think that?” Mingyu asked with furrowed eyebrows.

“You two are not talking these days.” Jeonghan pointed out. “He’s not even glancing on your way like he usually did.”

Mingyu sighed and leaned on his back.

“So you noticed too? I thought I’m just being a paranoid.”

“What do you mean?”

He exhaled deeply before glancing at Jeonghan briefly to see his expression.All he saw was confusion and …what was that ?Sympathy?

“I think he’s been distancing himself with me.I thought it was just a hallucination because no one even noticed.Not even Jihoon who is very observant with us.” Mingyu said in exasperation.

Jeonghan sighed and smiled sadly.

“So you’re getting the same treatment? Seungcheol is like that to me too.I don’t even know why.”

“What the hell?..” Mingyu mumbled in confusion.

“That’s why I decided to talk to you.Mingyu I think we need to stop.These days ,I realized that I love Seungcheol and I can’t continue doing this to him.I’ll make it up to him this time.”

Mingyu sighed in relief at what he said.

“I was actually going to tell you that but I guess the feeling’s mutual?”

Jeonghan laughed and Mingyu was about to give his own but halted when they heard loud voices.

“Yah! Hyung!!!”

That was Wonwoo’s voice and it quickly gained their attention.

“What about this ,Jeon Wonwoo?” Seungcheol smirked as he pinned the younger on the floor.He was on top of Wonwoo while his hands were gripping the younger male’s wrist tightly.

“This is dirty ,hyung~” Wonwoo complained but a faint blush was gently sprawled on his cheeks.

Mingyu didn’t like it.Who would if your boyfriend was pinned down by another man.Even the angel Jeonghan was narrowing his eyes dangerously to the two.

“What is dirty with this?” Seungcheol asked innocently while lowering his face slightly.Mingyu summoned all his patience with every deity to stop himself from strangling their leader.

“Hyung~” Wonwoo whined before trying to get out of the cage he was in.

“Gross!” Soonyoung rolled his eyes but a smile was on his face.The usual eye smile.

“OMG ,What are you guys doing?!!” Jisoo exclaimed before covering their maknae’s eyes.

“Get a room ,you two!” Jihoon snapped and his words seemed to wake Mingyu and Jeonghan up.

“Seungcheol!!”

“Wonwoo!”

They both exclaimed ,pulling the attention of the others to them.

Seungcheol didn’t even look fazed by it while Wonwoo blushed angrily as they stood up slowly which angered them more.They should be scrambling to their feet!!

“Jeonghan.” Seungcheol nodded before wincing slightly when Wonwoo elbowed him on the side.

“Hey..” Wonwoo said with an embarrassed expression.

Jisoo silently lead Chan ,Hansol ,Jun ,and Minghao out of the room while the others decided to stay.

“What the hell are you doing ,Wonwoo?!” Mingyu hissed angrily as he snatched Wonwoo to his side.He’s clearly beyond pissed.

Tell me ,what the hell is going on.” Jeonghan asked darkly while glaring directly at Wonwoo.

“What do you think ?” Seungcheol asked coldly ,making Jeonghan furrow his eyebrows in confusion and anger.

“What do you mean?!! You’re ing pining Wonwoo in front of everyone!!” Jeonghan roared as Wonwoo ,Seungkwan and Seokmin winced slightly as it echoed throughout the practice room.

“So?” Seungcheol asked nonchalantly ,earning a quiet groan from Jihoon.

“SO?!!! I’M YOUR BOYFRIEND ,SEUNGCHEOL ,FOR ING’S SAKE!!!”Jeonghan screeched ,clearly not amused at all.

Jihoon clicked his tongue and went out.He cannot take the screaming anymore.

“Really ?Well then not anymore.I’m breaking up with you.” Seungcheol answered and it surprised Mingyu and Jeonghan to see that they were the only ones that looked dumbfounded.

“Take it back ,Seungcheol.” Jeonghan commanded angrily while glaring at the older but Seungcheol just stared at him coldly.

“Don’t be harsh--” Wonwoo started but was cut off by Jeonghan.

“SHUT THE UP ,WONWOO!!!” he growled while glaring dangerously at Wonwoo who shut his mouth.

“Don’t talk to him like that ,Jeonghan.” Seungcheol snapped for the first time.

“Hyung--” Wonwoo started again.

“Wonwoo.I’m still waiting for your explanation.” Mingyu said with narrowed eyes ,his hand gripping the other’s arm tightly that Wonwoo was sure there’s a large bruise forming on it already.

“Mingyu…You’re hurting me.” Wonwoo squirmed but instead of releasing the older ,Mingyu gripped harder.

“Release him ,Mingyu.” Seungcheol said calmly but then again ,Mingyu didn’t listen.

“We’re not done yet here ,Seungcheol.” Jeonghan said in rage.

“I thought I already made myself clear.Now Mingyu get your hands off of Wonwoo.”

“ off ,hyung.This is out of your business.” Mingyu said ,his eyes were dark staring at Wonwoo who looked incredibly uncomfortable.

“Mingyu ,let go.” Wonwoo whimpered as the pain on his arm was becoming unbearable.

“No hyung.Explain to me.Explain to me why you and Seungcheol-hyung were so close to each other that you almost kissed while you were avoiding me all this time.” Mingyu asked dangerously.

Wonwoo bravely stared back at Mingyu and breathed slightly.This is it.It’s finally going to be official.

I’m breaking up with you.”

Mingyu’s hand loosened around on Wonwoo’s arm and the older quickly rubbed his bruised skin.

“W-Why ?” Now Mingyu sounded broken.His eyes pleading the other to take it back.To tell him that everything is going to be okay.

“I’m sorry ,Mingyu-yah.I think we hurt each other enough.We should stop this before we get broken beyond repair.We should stop this while we can still stare at each other’s eyes.” Wonwoo said softly and apologetically.

He loved Mingyu but it’s time to let go and move on.He did everything he can but Wonwoo thought it’s not enough.Because he’s not enough for Mingyu.

You don’t love me anymore ,hyung?” Mingyu asked quietly ,his eyes on the ground.

“Mingyu-”

“Is there someone else?”

“Plea--”

“Just ing answer me ,hyung!” Mingyu yelled before lifting his angry eyes.

“It’s you ,isn’t it?” Jeonghan accused to Seungcheol who just stared blankly at him. “YOU LYING PIECE OF !!!”

Jeonghan was about to punch Wonwoo but Soonyoung ,who was listening the whole time ,was faster and swiftly pulled Wonwoo to him while Seungcheol held Jeonghan in place.

“Stop it ,Jeonghan.” Seungcheol commanded firmly but the other tried to trash around ,wanting to get close to Wonwoo.

“Is he a good ,Cheol?! Better than me ?!!” Jeonghan asked angrily while trying to get out of Seungcheol’s grasp.

“Stop it.” The leader gritted his teeth ,his eyes dark.

“Why ,Cheol ?It’s the truth ,right ?Are you two ing 24 hours ?What position do you like ?!!” Jeonghan taunted.

“I said stop ,Jeonghan.”

You .” 

Wonwoo cried while Seungcheol snapped ,shoving Jeonghan angrily.The long haired male was taken aback.Seungcheol don’t hurt people.Ever.

“I SAID STOP IT ,JEONGHAN! HE’S NOT LIKE YOU WHO’S SLEEPING AROUND PEOPLE WHILE STILL IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME!” Seungcheol yelled angrily before going beside Wonwoo who’s crying softly as Soonyoung comforted him.

“W-What did you say?” Jeonghan blinked ,slightly taken aback by what Seungcheol had just said.Mingyu wasn’t faring any better as he stood frozen.

“Yes ,we know about your affair.We all know about it from the start.I almost ripped you two apart ,Han.Because it hurts to be cheated by the person you loved the most.It hurts to see you two together and pretend that everything’s alright.To pretend that we didn’t see you two sneaking out to see each other.But I didn’t say anything because Wonwoo said so.He said that maybe it’ll pass and you will realize your mistake soon.That’s why we made an effort to make you fall in love with us again.To spend time with you again because we know that we’re at fault too for neglecting you.” Seungcheol calmed down as he wiped Wonwoo’s tears with his thumb.Mingyu looked away when he saw the love in his eyes.He knew from then that he’s not going to get Wonwoo back.

“But you didn’t.You continued to see each other behind our backs.You continued to make your lame excuses.”

Jeonghan’s eyes became glassy as he motioned at Seungkwan and Seokmin.

“They knew?” he asked in a small voice.

“Of course hyung.You’re not discreet about it either.” Seungkwan said in disappointment.

“I told you ,you’re making lame excuses.Who would have thought that the two of you would practice at night ,Jeonghan? You’re like the laziest person in SVT.Besides you’re not the only people on this building.Jihoon and Soonyoung were sometimes modifying our lyrics and the performance team’s practice room where you two were having was not soundproof unlike ours.The excuses about having a lunch with Jihoon or anyone that will leave this building ? That’s ing ridiculous because our members were too tired to even walk out of the room.But you always see them leaving this room right ?That’s because we told them.We told them to let you while we figure something out.” Seungcheol exhaled. “Remember the time Wonwoo invited you to a lunch ,Mingyu ?But you refused because you said that you’re having lunch with Jihoon? That was the last and we decided to let you go.Jihoon also decided that he’s sick of you two lying to us that’s why he left.Now ,can you blame us if we found each other? If we fell in love with each other?”

“I-I’m sorry ,hyung.” Mingyu cried as guilt was written all over his face.

“Why didn’t you tell us ?” Jeonghan still asked ,not taking the situation well.He’s still in shock after all.

“We wanted to but we decided to let you break up with us to avoid too much talking like this.We tried to stay discreet about it too but earlier ,I realized I can’t take it anymore.That we should stop pretending because it’s enough.I don’t want to hurt Wonwoo anymore.” Seungcheol finished before taking Wonwoo’s hand and pulling him gently.When they were near the door ,Wonwoo stopped and looked back with a soft and sad smile.

“I forgive you ,Mingyu-yah ,Jeonghan-hyung.And I know that Seungcheol-hyung too.” Wonwoo squeezed the other’s hand and the leader smiled at him slightly.

“I already did.The very day that we said I love you to each other.” Seungcheol answered as Mingyu’s and Jeonghan’s heart clenched painfully.

Wonwoo blushed but still looked at Mingyu.

“I just hope you learn from your mistakes ,Gyu.We can still be friends alright? Hyung is always here for you.” Wonwoo said softly before he and Seungcheol walked out of the room.

When they were out of sight ,the BooSeokSoon faced them.

“Seriously ,I didn’t think you can do this to them.” Seokmin sighed.

“If you’re asking my opinion ? No offense but I think the fault was all yours.Seungcheol-hyung and Wonwoo-hyung were not neglecting you.They were just too caught up with their work that will benefit us.Honestly ,it’s not that hard to understand.They are our composers and they are doing their best for our comeback.For our fans.Look what they have done? They gave us three consecutive awards three months after our comeback.They did what they can for our group but they lost the most especial person for them.” Seungkwan said ,not being able to hide his obvious disappointment.

“We’re not trying to guilt you.They are our friends.Brothers even but so are you.We just want you to understand why we didn’t say anything and why we support them this much.We want you to learn that not everything is about you.Wonwoo-hyung ,Seungcheol-hyung ,Jihoon-hyung ,Soonyoung-hyung and even Chan were all like carrying us on their back.They were the big factor why people call us self producing group.It’s a big responsibility for them because they are carrying thirteen lives on their shoulders and if they slack off or do nothing ,we’re done.” Seokmin ranted as Mingyu and Jeonghan just listened.

They realized it now but they knew that it’s too late.Mingyu now realized that he didn’t need to be free because Wonwoo is the freedom itself.He realized that he didn’t need temporary happiness when he can have a lifetime ones with Wonwoo.But it’s too late and he’ll have to face the consequences.

The consequences that he can’t have Wonwoo anymore.And it’s time to finally think of others.

“That’s enough.I think they now know what they did.” Soonyoung said to the two as he stared at Jeonghan and Mingyu. “Don’t be so hard on yourself ,okay?We’re still here.We’re a bit disappointed but we love you and we’re brothers.We wanted you to be happy too.”

It’s time to think of others and learn from their own mistakes.It’s time to be mature like the adults that they are.