Under The Same Sky

In The Same Place

Yeonjung is in the cafe waiting for someone, she dosen't care whats happening around her, she's just playing with her phone.

 

"Yeonjung?"

 

She thought it was the person she was waiting for, but when she looked up...

 

"Doyeon?"

 

"Hey, long time no see." Doyeon replied and smiled at her.

"Long time no see too, you got taller." Yeonjung also smiled at her.

"Thanks i get that alot, you're wearing make-up?" Doyeon was shock because back then Yeonjung hated make-up.

"Yeah, my friends told me i should wear make-up. Its kinda irritating." Yeonjung replied with a annoyed look on her face.

"It looks good on you." Doyeon said which made Yeonjung blush a little "Can i seat here with you? The cafe is packed up already." Doyeon asked. Yeonjung looked around the cafe and there was alot of people.

"Sure." Yeonjung replied.

"Thanks." Doyeon said and sat opposite of her.

They were quiet for a couple of minutes until Yeonjung asked something.

"So, what are you doing here?" Yeonjung asked her.

"Oh, im waiting for someone. How about you?" Doyeon replied and asked the same thing to her.

"Im waiting for someone too." Yeonjung replied.

'Must be her new girlfriend.' They both thought.

"How was the states?" It was Doyeon's turn to ask her, she dosen't really want to ask that because that was the reason why they broke up.

"Its was hard at first but i got used to it, i really missed being here in Korea so were having a vacation." Yeonjung was shock when Doyeon asked that, back then Doyeon didn't wan't to talk about it.

"Vacation? With your family?" Doyeon asked again

"No, with friends." Yeonjung replied and Doyeon nodded

They were quiet again but its not totally an awkward one since they broke up in good terms.

*ring*

Yeonjung's phone rang, Doyeon looked at her, Yeonjung smiled at her and answered her phone.

Doyeon's phone vibrated which means she got a text.

*Doyeon-ah~ can you go to the intersection? the taxi driver dropped me off her. Please?*

*Sure~ wait for me okay?* Doyeon replied to the text.

*Okayyy~*

Doyeon smiled and put her phone down.

"What? Why are you there?...Ohhh okay, wait for me there?...bye." Yeonjung ended her call, Doyeon was amazed at Yeonjung's perfect english. 'She really did change, last time i remembered she dosen't know how to speak english.' Doyeon thought.

"Hey, Doyeon? I think i need to go, my friend said she's at the intersection." Yeonjung said as she arranged her bag.

"Really? My friend texted me she's there too." Doyeon stood up and got her drink. "Maybe we should go together."

"Sure, that'll be great." Yeonjung said as she stood up and the two of them wen't outside of the cafe

----------

As they were walking side by side, they realized that this was the same place they used to walked to together when going home.

"Hey, remember that store over there?" Doyeon said as she pointed to a store. Yeonjung stopped and looked at where she's pointing at.

"Yeah, its where i always spend your money to cute nonsense stuff." Yeonjung giggled "Sorry about that." She apologized to Doyeon.

"Its okay, but i do hope you still have all those stuffs you bought with my money." Doyeon smiled as they walk again.

"Yup, i still have all of them. There at home in the states." Yeonjung replied, she dosen't really have the heart to throw it away. Doyeon was shock again because she thought Yeonjung throw them away when they broke up.

They continued to walk as they reminisce the places and things they used to do when they were together, they were always laughing and smiling together. Yeonjung even thought they were back again a bit. She looked at her phone to looked at the time and when she saw the date, she remembered something.

"Look, its our anniversary when we were together." Yeonjung said as she showed Doyeon her phone. "Yeah, you're right, never thought you will remember." Doyeon said as she also remembered it.

They both realized they were at the intersection already.

"Were here." Doyeon said a bit sad because she was still enjoying Yeonjung's presence.

"I guess so." Yeonjung was also feeling the same way.

"Hey babe." Someone said in english and stood beside Yeonjung. "Why are you late-oh? Who's this?" That person asked.

"Hi unnie, this is Doyeon. a...close friend of mine that I hadn't saw for a long time." Yeonjung replied. "Doyeon, this is Chungha, my...girlfriend." Yeonjung hesitated a bit to say that and Doyeon noticed it.

"Hi, nice to meet you Doyeon." Chungha said and smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you too." Doyeon said and smiled at her too.

"Is that the reason why you're late?" Chungha asked Yeonjung, and she just nodded.

"Doyeon-ah~!" Someone cutely shouted "I was waiting for you." That person said as she back hugged Doyeon. "Hello." She said and bowed when she saw Yeonjung and Chungha. "Doyeon who are they?" She asked Doyeon.

"This is Yeonjung, a...close friend of mine who now lives at the states having her vacation here and her girlfriend Chungha." Doyeon introduced them. "This is Yoojung, my...girlfriend." Doyeon knows now why Yeonjung hesitated to say that.

"Nice to meet you." Yoojung smiled and bowed again. The two just smiled at her, they thought she was very cute.

"Now i know why you're late." Yoojung said to Doyeon and smiled at her. Doyeon smiled at her too.

"I guess this is goodbye then, it was nice meeting you again Doyeon." Yeonjung sadly said but smiled at her.

"I guess so, it was nice meeting you again too." Doyeon smiled at her.

"Let's go?" Chungha asked Yeonjung as she held her hand, Yeonjung nodded at her.

"Doyeon let's go, im hungry." Yoojung cutely said, Doyeon smiled at her.

 

"Bye Yeonjung."

 

"Bye Doyeon."

 

They both said to each other and seperated their ways with their own lovers. The two of them enjoyed each others company but when they looked at their girlfriends, they thought they should move on from each other.

 

'I'll just wished you the best, Goodbye.' They both thought.

 

 

-------------

That was it! Hope you guys like it and i hope you guys can understand it too since english is not my first language XD

Don't forget to vote for I.O.I "Best New Female Group" on MAMA. Its the least we can do to give them before they disband T_T