Final

Thunderstruck

I shrieked as the thunder struck. I knocked on the door again, this time more urgently.  The door opened to my drowsy looking neighbor. “Hey Jooheon.” He squinted his eyes. “Minhyuk?”

 

“My power is out so I was wondering if I could stay..with..you.” I was hoped didn’t say no considering we’ve only generally talked once. He blinked at me “Sure just keep the noise to a minimum.” I saluted him before walking into the house. When I looked around I noticed how nicely it was decorated. “Did you decorate this place by yourself?” I asked following him up the steps.

 

“Mmhm.” Was his only answer as he walked into what seemed to be his room. “Do you need a shirt?” He asked pointing to my dampened shirt. “”Um sure.” He turned and rummaged through his closet before turning with a gray shirt in hand. “Thank you.” I turned to change, when I turned back around I saw a sleeping Jooheon, beside was an open chemistry book. I chuckled realizing he was in a lower grade than me.  

 

I shook his shoulder “Jooheon-ah.” He was still. I tapped his forehead “Jooheon-ah.” This time he groaned swatting my hand away.  I moved his hair “Joo-” I was cut off by a strike of lightning, making me shriek and fall back onto the floor. Jooheon sat upright to look at me “Minhyuk?”

 

“Sorry I got scared.” I slapped his shoulder when he started laughing. “Ow, I’m sorry. Are you really scared?”

 

“Yes, that’s why I wanted to know if you had anything for me to distract myself with.”  He glanced at his chemistry book before glancing at me. “Do you know chemistry?” Thunder struck this time making me jump onto his bed. “Yeah sure what do you wanna know?”