CHAPTER 1

Tears of betrayal

“Ha In ah!” Baekhyun called as he chased after her. “Please listen to what I have to say.” He said as she turned around.

Her angelic face was wet from her tears and her normally soft brown eyes looked fiery as she glared at him. “What do you have to say to me now?” She shouted out. “Ha In ah! It is all a misunderstanding.” Baekhyun replied while trying to catch his breath. “There is no misunderstanding, Baekhyun. I heard everything you said. I don’t want to hear any more of your lies.” Ha In said before turning away from Baekhyun and walked away.

That was the last time Ha In had seen Baekhyun. Apparently he had moved abroad. But of course she didn’t care. Why should she? Since meeting him was one of her greatest regret. She had given him everything and he had betrayed her.

Ha In gazed out of the window as she thought about all those bitter memories. It has been about a year since then but she still hasn’t gotten over him. She had tried in vain to get him out of her mind but none had worked. “I guess it is true when people say that your first love is the hardest to forget.” She thought before diverting her attention back to the front of the class as the bell rang.

 


 

“Class, please quiet down.” Our homeroom teacher Mr. Kim said while trying to get everyone’s attention. The class was as noisy as ever until a boy walked in. He wasn’t in their class. “It must be the transfer student.” Ha In’s best friend Minra whispered to her. Ha In just nodded and turned her attention back to the new student. Ha In knew he was handsome eventhough she had not seen his face clearly yet. Ha In couldn’t help but stare as his back was to the class while he wrote his name on the whiteboard. She felt that he was familiar but she couldn’t think what it was. From her view she can notice that he has a lean built and he was very tall. He had black hair which was cut short but not too short.

“Class, please welcome the new student Kim Taehyung.”  Mr. Kim said. Taehyung wrote his name on the board and turned around to introduce himself. That is when Ha In figure out what was so familiar with him. Her heart started beating fast and she could feel the tears forming in her eyes. She blinked away the tears trying to see if she wasn’t just hallucinating. But she wasn’t. The new transfer student looked exactly like her first love, Baekhyun.”

 



A/n: Heyo to all those who are reading this fanfic. IHope you enjoyed the first chapter. It isn't much but i promise it will get better as i write more. This is my first attempt at writing a fanfic and so this might not be as good as most writers but i promise i will make it very interesting.*winks*. So please give this fanfic a chance okee. ^.^

And ofcourse please vote subscribe and COMMENT.

-Hai- (JONGKAILOVE)

 A/n: Hey guys! Wow. I still remember the first time we were planning this. Finally we're able to post this. I hope you guys liked this. Hai writes the chapters and I'm supporting her. Please give her lots of support. Manhi manhi manhi! XD

Yesue. Please subscribe and comment. Upvotes are loved too. >~<

Thankyou *bows* #Yoonsha

-Baba- (ljexolove)