The first meeting

That Man.

Lookin down at the little person by my side I could not help but smile. The person that matters the most to me.

The one I would do everything in my power to protect. My son, who I love more than anything in the world.

" Look Mommy!" I smiled looking down at him. He was walking so proudly this little toddler in his brand new winter boots.

Holding onto my hand tightly making sure not to stumble, he was looking up at me with the sweetest smile.

" Wow they are so cool!" I smiled back at him.

" Look how fast"  He let go of my hand and started running down the street.

"Joon-ah! Joonie stop, you better come back here!"  I run after him shouting after him. I grabbed his arm and got down on my knees.

" How many times have I told you not to run away like that?!! You can get lost and there are cars driving here you have to be careful!" I was scolding the little boy, his tears forming in his eyes.

" I'm not angry at you, I just don't want you to get hurt. Mommy is just worried about you, okay?" I hugged him tightly, kissing his forehead as I wiped away the tear running down his cheek.

" Minah?"  I froze. Staring at my son holding him tightly. No, no. I'm just imaginging again. I thought I heard my name in the distant. I'm sure it was someone else. Trembling a bit I stood up holding onto my sons hand tightly. Looking up at the man walking up to me, all bones in my body froze. My mind was going crazy. What do I do? Should I run? How do I escape? Why is he here? I wanted to run but I couldn't. Instead I just stared back at him his eyes piercing holes in my soul as he walked up to me.

" ´Minah" He said once again as he stopped right infornt of me. My heart was beating like crazy, He was not letting me escape his gaze. Gettin nervous, I felt a tug on my sleeve. And looked down at my confused and scared son. Afraid I picked him up and hugged him tightly. Staring at the man infront of me.

He was looking at the boy. And looking back at me.

" Your son?" He asked staring at the boy.

" Yes, he's my son" Holding my son tightly, I was staring back at the man.

" What's his name?" He asked.

" Joon" I answered.

" What's his age?"

" He's 2" I lied and hoped he would believe me.

" He looks a bit big to be 2" He said questioning.

" He is tall for his age" I answered.

" And his father?" He asked looking at me.

" He's a buisnessman, he's in London." Another lie.

" So you re-married?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

" Yes, I did" Yet another lie. He looked down a my hand.

"No ring, and no mark" He said obviously not believing me. I covered my hand.

" If you would excuse us, we are actually in a hurry" I said and tried to walk past him. He grabbed my arm and turned me around. I pulled away and glared at him.

" Don't you ever try to touch me again, Choi Seunghyun!" I spit out the words trying to bite my tongue. Damn you, don't let him see that he affects you.

" Minah please. I just want to talk." Seunghyun pleaded his eyes looking at me with sorrow.

" You don't get to tell me what to do" I said coldly.

" I'm not trying to argue, I just want to take a coffee and hear how you been" He said.

" Here's the thing though Mr, I don't want to talk to you, and I don't have to talk to you. And you certainly have nothing to say about that"  I turned away and walked away again.

" He's my son isn't he?!" He shouted after me. I froze, shivering feeling cold.

" I know he's mine, so yes I do have something to say about it!" He shouted once again. I turned around walking up to him.

" Not here, not now. 9pm at the old place. If you actually want to talk then be there. I won't be waiting but don't you ever dare shout infront of my son ever again" I glared at him and turned around.

" Your mother have my number" I said as I walked away. Hugging my son tightly. My head feeling like it's going to explode. I can't believe this was the first encounter between my son and his father...