1 and the end

MY SULLI

sehun 

It was a bright morning when i first saw my angel a year and half before.I am usually known as the lousy boy with no job to do.I had a group of friends who are just like me with a tag "LOSER"  .She "My sulli" The girl  i first met in my terrace, the new tenant in our home and in my heart.I was never interested in girls and gives no about.But she was different.Her  one disgusting look that she usually gives ,every time when she finds us sleeping on the terrace makes me swarm with a f undescribable feeling .She was epitome of beauty .Though she wears a kimono in morning,her curves kills me to imagination.

We had a few fights initially but i did not stop courting her.i know courting someone is disgusting to hear.but courting a nice girl ,a hour seems like a seconds.After a six months of my so called chasing she finally agreed .We were so in love .She changed my life entirely from a useless rogue to a mechanic.Yes she was the one who found my capability to dismantle and assemble any vehicle in one go.She gave me the new strength to achieve something i had  never dreamt of.See thats why she is an angel to me

But there was other side to the coin .Her parents where little skeptical about her recent behavior .Though we were low key about our self ,they ultimately found our affair and vacated our house.Since she was "miss goody" I planned to elope the following week though she was against it.we did a register marriage in the nearby church and went to a lodge to spent the night and start a life in new city from the dusk.

That night we made love like never before. I saw her eyes, there were millions of question unanswered,as i hugged her tight never letting her go.I had the courage to face the world together ,to start a new life just me and her.She was everything i wished for.My angel"My sulli".

Today i had a tiring work i promised to meet her at park .I checked the time it was past 8 .I hurried to the spot and was trying to find excuses to say.I saw a flower shop on the way and bought her favorite red roses to make her feel little less pissed.As i arrived there she was waiting with an annoyed face .Before i reach i saw jongin one of my still lousy friend looking at me .I approached him as he asked me about where i am heading as I told "My sulli"is waiting for me so i bid him bye.I know the look in his eyes shows that he wants to share his problem .But he knows too well that "My sulli " is waiting and she gets mad if i crossed the threashold late.

I sat on the desk beside her and tried to distract her with  the flower in my hand.At first she was hesitant and throwed some tantrums then we hugged .i told her about my new project and they are asking me to shift my base from busan seoul.I know my sulli is so proud of me as i have achieved this height in my life.I asked her what have her parents thought on accepting us .But as usual she stated they still not conviced about us.There she checked the watch and asked me to go home as her parents are strict and told me to meet tomorrow same time . i bid her with a tight hug and saw jongin waiting at the corner with a sullen face. Nowadays i see him crying hard from the day i came home. People say that i need to comeback to reality, if i live in magic then they are illusion of it.