and Butts

s
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Kim Taeyeon loves Jessica Jung. She loves the faces the girl makes when she purposely run into her, she loves her personality, she loves the cold aura the latter resonates to shoo people away, she loves her mind, and of course, Kim Taeyeon loves the girl’s goddess-like assets. Who wouldn’t? Those two sets of round, fluffy meat in the front and at the back – God, Jessica could make everyone’s jaws drop even without her knowing it.

Unfortunate for Taeyeon, Jessica does not respond to all her moves at all; she refuses to throw the towel, admitting that Kim Taeyeon has got her under her fingertips. When Taeyeon teases her, makes physical contact with her, either by running playfully into her, bumping her shoulder against hers in the hallway, or flicking her in the forehead before making a run for it, Jessica never overly reacts; she’d huff a sigh, roll her eyes and move along. Though, there was once when Taeyeon took her by surprise – her heart by surprise, really. It was when she had a bad fever during lunch time, her face was red, she was sweating bullets making her uniform damp and she couldn’t walk properly out of the class. If it was like any usual day, at this time, Taeyeon would come running her way just to flick her head. It has become an everyday thing for the latter. That day, however, something atypical happened in lieu of what she had foreseen.

 

Flashback

 

My body is burning, my legs are numb and trembling, I feel like , and on top of all this, I’ve got mountains of things to do. God, I’m gonna kill the people who voted for me as the class president.

            The classroom is now empty as the other kids went to have lunch. Tiff and Soo did ask me to come with them, but I told them my head was killing me and so they left after kindly volunteering to accompany me to the nurse’s office and get some painkillers or rest or something. I refused though. Because they’re great friends, in fact they’re the bestest, but I’m sure they’re gonna blame me when they get all hungry, having to skip lunch just to take care of me. Those two pigs can be so insensitive at times. Plus, I’m eighteen. I can take good care of myself, thank you very much.

            Walking so ever slowly towards the door, planning to ask the nurse for a panadol to relieve the thudding in my head, I braced my whole being for Kim Taeyeon’s daily dosage of what she calls “Brain-flicking Energizer.” I stepped out in the hallways and found her, not running, not screaming, not even smiling; she is standing with her back against the wall opposite to me, hands in her tracksuit – I guess she had physical time earlier – and looking down at the floor. Her eyes snap to meet mine as soon as I slide the doors, my hand holding tightly on it to keep me balanced, and I’m not sure why, heck, I’m not even sure I heard it right.

            “Jeshika…” Her voice was so faint, I thought it was a gasp. But she didn’t gasp at all.

            I try to smile, thinking that maybe she’s not in the mood today and takes one quavering step to the left to head to the nurse’s office. But before I was even able to take a full step, Taeyeon took 3 huge strides towards me, held my face gently and stared with concerned eyes.

            “Are you sick?” she asks, still touching me. I can feel myself burning even more, but I don’t move away.

            “Y-Yeah… kind of. I was about to go to take some painkiller from the nurse’s office.”

            Her hands move frantically to everywhere; my forehead, my cheeks, my eyes, my neck, my hands. “You’re burning Shika…”

            “I know, that’s why – ” Then she drags me to the other end of the hallway, getting further from the nurse’s office. “W-Where are you taking me? I need to go to the nurse’s office.” She walks with urgent with no respond. “Taeyeon.” I scream, or try to because I swear to God I’m already so flat, my body’s not keeping up with my desires.

            “I have panadols in my bag,” she states, sliding a door into her class. “Sit,” Taeyeon orders me, and so I did as she rummages through her bag, taking all her paperwork out onto her desk messily.

            “Taeyeon,” I voice out weakly. “If you can’t find it, I can just – ”

            “Shut up and remain seated!” She sounded angry. Well, she seems angry too as she upended her things and a small-sized package dropped out of it. “Found it!” Taeyeon walks to me, bringing her water bottle with her and drags me out of her class once again, ignoring my whines, only to stop at the music room.

            “W-What are we doing here, Kim Taeyeon?”

            “Here,” she says, sitting on the couch in the room, patting the spot next to her as a gesture to ask me to sit. When I didn’t, she sighs, “Jeshika,” and sternly says.

            As soon as I’m in front of her, she pulls me down on the couch, places the panadol and water bottle in front me, in her hands, asking me to swallow them. My head was killing me, my whole body is throbbing so I took them with no hesitation while Taeyeon intently watches my every move, like she always does.

            Some o

Please log in to read the full chapter