A New Girl In A New City

Love Story [Kpop Edition:Seventeen]

Me and my parents just moved into a new town in South Korea. We were now staying in Seoul but before we stayed at Busan. We were happily staying in our nice and cosy house in Busan when my father said "[Y/N],My company just build a new building in Seoul and your mother and I would want you to decide whether you want to go to Seoul with us or stay in Busan. Tomorrow I'll ask you again so think well. Sleep tight princess~". I was soooo excited because I had always wanted to go to Seoul and also I always loved to explore so the next morning I woke up and ran to my parent's room and said "Yes! Let's gooo!".

[1 Day Later]

"Ahhhh~" I smelled the nice morning air after we reached Seoul. "Appa,Eomma. Can I join school? Pleaseee~ I want to make new friends~" I asked my parents. "Sure sweetie~ Right dear?" My mother said, asking my father. "Yes princess. You can enroll in a school." My father replied. "Yay! New friends and new schools! Oh and can I enroll into Pledis High School? Pleaseee~" I asked my parents once again. "Sure sweetie if that is what you want." My mother said. We were taking a limo to our new mansion that my father bought. When we reached there was our butler,Jung Woo, waiting for us. "Hello Sir and Madam. And nice to meet you again princess." Jung Woo said as we came out of our limo. "Hey Jung Woo! You just reached here yesterday?" I asked Jung Woo. "Yes my lady." Jung Woo replied. "Anyways. Let's go into the house. Jung Woo show [Y/N] the way to her room." My father requested Jung Woo while he was walking to the garden to drink his afternoon tea. While we were walking to my room Jung Woo said "Since you guys sent off your things a day earlier, it had reached this morning and I had asked the maids to put all your luggages in your individual rooms. Oh and Pledis High's dorm is right across the road so if you wanted to stay in the dorms, it will be with some roommates.". After Jung Woo was done, we had already reached my room. "Thanks Jung Woo." I smiled replying Jung Woo. "Your welcome [Y/N]." He replied smiling. After I changed my clothes, my father was waiting for me in the garden. "[Y/N] sweetheart, come here. So I got some good news and bads news. Good news is that you were able to enter Pledis High School... But bad news is that you are moving into a dorm. Sweetie if you do not want to move or perhaps you don't like the place. You can come back home anytime." Father said while drinking his tea. "It's alright father. If I ever needed help, I'll tell Jung Woo to tell you." I replied with a smile. I was really excited to be going to school instead of being home-schooled. So for the rest of the day, I went to my room and packed a few bags of clothes for moving into a dorm.