end.

Nightmare

A sniffle was heard and Hee-gun squinted his tired eyes. The bed dipped a little bit when he sat up a little. His hand was searching beside him, the other side of the bed that felt a little warm and empty. Hee-gun’s eyes suddenly popped open, sobering up immediately. He stood up and left the bed, feet patting up lightly. “Seong-im?” he asked and the sniffles were loud in the night. He looked around warily and furrowed his eyebrows in concern.

“Seong-im? Please answer me,” he said again, now with a little urgency. A whimper came as an answer and Hee-gun followed it. The living room, conjoined with the kitchen, was in his view. He looked around again and caught a bundle of soft blanket on the crème sofa. It shook lightly and sniffles were heard. Hee-gun visibly sighed in relieve and tapped his feet to the shaking figure. The sofa dipped beside the figure and an arm thrown over the blanket, gathering the smaller into his embrace.

A head full of brown hair popped out with a pair of chocolate wet puffy eyes. He smiled a little and took the head into the crook of his neck, a pair of furry things tickled his jaw lightly. “Oh, Seong-im,” he sighed again, letting the other wet his white pajama shirt with salty water. “Do you have another nightmare?” A nod came and Hee-gun pecked the top of the other’s head, between two triangular furry things that shook lightly, flattened out on the other’s head.

“Y-yes,” feminine voice came out hesitantly and muffled by the blanket that blanketed the entire figure. “O-oppa left me–sniff–to be with her–sniff–and you said that you h-hate them.” The sniffles grew louder and Hee-gun felt his heart cracked a little, although the reasoning was a little off. Because, you see, Kang Hee-gun was too in love with Cheon Seong-im that he couldn’t see himself left the other alone.

“Is it because Seol-hyun again?” he asked and sighed when he felt a nod at his neck. “You know that I said those things just for entertainment, Sweetheart.” He let go of the other’s face, examining it when the other had popped out her full face at him. Her button nose was red as Rudolph’s and her cheeks were tinted with rosy hues, eyes puffy and wet with tears. Hee-gun cooed and wiped the tear tracks, watching fascinatingly as the ears perched on her head moved happily at his confession.  

He cradled her face and pecked her nose and lips once before gathering her into his arms and taking her onto his arms. “Now, shall we go to the bed again?” he nuzzled her nose with his and smiled when he received giggles from her. He felt hands cradled his own face and met her in a full pout and bleary eyes. “But, Oppa,” she called, lower lips jutting out a little and her right hand cradled her protruding tummy. “They want some chocolate ice cream  with mustard on top and strawberries. Can you fetch it for me?”

Hee-gun thanked the God above for he had bought the things before and just answered, “Anything for you, Princess. But first, I’ll tuck you onto the bed then I’ll fetch it for you?” The slim tail that circled his waist wagged a little and she nodded happily, tucking her head under his chin. Once tucked with duvet blanketed her stomach, Hee-gun found himself slipped into his slippers and readying himself to fetch everything at 2 AM.

“Oppa! Two bowls, okay?”

He wondered what would their twins be after they were born.


EPILOGUE

“APPA!!!!! PLAY WITH USS!!”

Hee-gun gave his 4-year-old-twins, Seungwoo and Sarang, a tired smile before making his way to his hyperactive boy and girl. The twins jumped up and down, Seungwoo’s tail wagged happily behind him while his ears stood up proudly. They immediately set off when Hee-gun roared and ran to them, giggling behind little chubby hands and screaming on top of their lungs.

“Oppa.” Hee-gun looked up and saw his wife, arms full of giggling children. Seong-im was wearing her stapled floral dress, sleeveless and with a protruding stomach; not so big when she was pregnant with the twins. She looked so beautiful with a smile that lit up her entire baby face. “Go in, the watermelon is ready.”

“Okayy,” he and the children drawled in unison and Seong-im giggled.

END.


definitely not ready and will cry at his final episode in running man.

((and i hope they will date in the future. amen.))