Waiting

Wishing Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Neol Paran High is a generally big school in Busan. The city is not as big and technologically gifted as Seoul; hence everybody at Busan knew almost everybody and there were very few good schools around the locality. Which is why all parents wanted their children to enroll into Neol Paran since it was the best one in the town.

 

Jiyoung was a usual junior at Neol Paran High. Recently having hit the age of 16, she was the Junior President at her school. She was smart and had a loyal outgoing confident character. However, one thing about every confident character out there is that they don't take from anybody. Due to which, Jiyoung often had short temper issues. 

 

"Let's go get some ice cream," said Ailee at 2pm sharp, when school got over for the juniors. Ailee, Jiyoung and IU were walking out of their school gate right after school got over. A bunch of their classmates ran outside and played games around while the three of them dodged their way out of the school gate.

 

"No actually, you two go ahead. I wanna wait for Sehun Oppa," Jiyoung muttered, blushing slightly. The only time she ever blushed.

 

  Oh Sehun was a senior at Neol Paran. Good looking, smart and a great athelete. Ever since Jiyoung joined the school last year, Sehun was that one senior that caught her eye.   She found her batchmates way too immature and Sehun's confident personality was a perfect match for her's. She didn't have the usual shy crush on him of course. She was determined on getting to know him to bring things further. It's been almost a year of continuous staring and now she wanted to take the first step in getting things forward.  

IU and Ailee immediately gave her a smile. "You're finally gonna wait for him after school so you both could walk back together?" said Ailee, who was the first one to suggest this idea a year ago.

If Jiyoung liked Sehun so much, she should probably wait for him and ask him to walk with her back home. Being a senior, Sehun often didn't get time to mingle with the junior at all. 

However, being a kind guy, he always smiled and waved hello to Jiyoung and her friends everytime he passed them by in the corridor. He was a great senior.

 

"Yeah I guess it'll be perfect to initiate conversations if we walk home together" Jiyoung said, leaning her back against the tree outside the school gate.

 

"Yeah but Seniors have an extra period to attend. You'll have to wait an hour extra here," IU stated, practically. Senior Classes had one extra class at the end due to which school for them got over an hour after the Juniors.

 

"I know. I guess I'll just wait." Jiyoung said.

"Alright then," Ailee and IU said and walked down the hilly road to get some ice cream. Neol Paran was situated up on a hill and the road down was kind of slanted.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter