Final

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's just another peaceful Sunday morning. Birds fly over the roof of a few houses. No pollution was made by humans. Until one sound ruin it all. 

" ARGHHHHHH !!!!!! " 

Taeyong's voice echoed inside the dormitary, waking everyone's up. They rush to the living room to see what had made the guy go bananas so early in the morning. There. He stand with both of his hands hugging a tone of shirts. 

" WHEN WILL YOU GUYS LEARN ?! DIDN'T I SAID TO PUT YOUR USED CLOTHES INTO THE LAUNDRY BASKET ?! WHY DID THE CLOTHES WERE ON THE FLOOR ?!!! " Everyone went numb when Taeyong starts his lecture. It's going to be a loooong morning. 

" Calm down, will you ? "

" How can I calm down ? Don't you see our dorm's condition is in such a mess ? " Taeyong's question made everyone's eyes turn to look around the dorm. It's not a total disaster to be honest. It's just a sink full of dishes and the living room full of yesterday's lunch box. OMG, maybe it is a disaster. But it's not that much though. 

" We can clean it, " Doyoung said as he yawns. " ... later. " he continue. Taeyong's eyes widen upon hearing the younger's response.

" Clean it right now. N.O.W. RIGHT NOW !!~ " Taeyong yell at . Everyone heaved a deep sigh and do as they were told. (I'm sorry for making Taeyong looks like such a diva *bow*)

__

After they had done with the cleaning, they went to wash up while Jaehyun and Mark prepare their breakfast. 

" Hyungg, " Mark called. Jaehyun turn to face him.

" I wonder how can you fall for someone like him, " Mark stated while pursuing his lips to Taeyong who is walking to the living room. Everyone in the group knows about Jaehyun's little crush on Taeyong, well, excluding Taeyong of course. Jaehyun just smile like an idiot.

" I just don't know."

Soon, the breakfast are ready and everyone gather at the dining table. Because they have such limited space for everyone to eat on the table, Taeil, Yuta and Jaehyun decided to take the food into their room illegally(?) They never predict that they would bump into Taeyong who had just got out from Yuta's room.

" Don't eat inside your room, idiot !!! " And with that, the boys quickly turn back to the dining table. 

" How can he be so scary and gorgeos at the same time ? "Jaehyun mumble but loud enough to make Yuta and Taeil shook their head in disbelief. 

__

It's already 12.00 p.m and the boys are getting ready to have their practice except for Jaehyun. He sneeze a lot after having his breakfast (doesn't seems to be conn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter