Chapter O1!

Full Moon

It's the 31st October, the most haunting day of the year. Small kids running around in the neighborhood trick or treating in their cute scary outfits.
Choi Jinri was enjoying the coziness of her warm blanket while watching the horror movies marathon that, usually, every year it's always up on almost every channel after dinner time. Slowly drifting off to sleep on her couch she was suddenly awaken by a knock on her door, a smile appeared on her lips imagining that it would be kids asking for candies at her door step. She got up, even though very lazily, walked towards the door and without any surprise a couple of kids, maybe they were around five or six years old, rose their pumpkin shaped basket, already filled with tons of different candies, and with a grin they asked « Trick or Treat! » Jinri chuckled at their cuteness and crouched down placing two chocolate bars into each basket « Be careful, yes? Happy Halloween! » she smiled at the kids as they hugged her and quickly left off to another door. She slowly got up and as she was about to close the door she heard « Trick or Treat? » but comming from a much mature voice, she pecked behind the door being surprise at the sudden sight of two males, probably around her age, also carrying a basket, and to add up to the surprise factor, it was actually filled with candies « Aren't you two to old for this? » she chuckled but she still placed the chocolate bars on each baskets. She rose her head slightly to take a better look at the males, by their costumes you could see that they were a couple of healthy and well shaped young men, one of them was shorter than the other, they had huge smiles drawn across their lips. The smaller one was wearing a pirate costume, even though the big hat covers up his face you still could see his porcelain skin, his pink plump lips and his dark brown eyes. The taller one was more into the spooky theme and was wearing a zombie costume, he had greyish hair, his skin was covered up in green make up so you couldn't tell how his skin was, he had thin lips and a chilling all white gaze thanks to the contact lents he was using « You're never to old to trick or treat, m'am. » the smaller one finally spoke and Jinri had to admit that he was right. People grow old not just because of their age but also because their forgot how to be a child. The sudden voice of the smaller one somehow shook a bit with Jinri, he was a marvellous male with a deep yet soft voice, she couldn't stop staring at him, maybe because the other one was covered in makeup or just simply because he was amazingly pretty for a male. « Yes, you're probably right. » Jinri finally answered right before the taller male spoke « Taemin, c'mon! We still have that party to go » while tugging the other's shirt. « Yes, yes. Let's go. » he mumbled while letting the, probably older, male pull him away from her doorstep but before Taemin left he handed an invitation to Jinri « It's going to be fun. See you there. » he said before he left off with his friend, leaving the girl holding the piece of paper still trying to figure out what had just happened.
As soon as the males were out of sight, Jinri finally closed the door reading the invitation, that Taemin had given her. She knew the address, it wasn't far away from her place, besides  she had heard some of her friends talking about this « It seems like it's going to be a huge party. » she mumbled as she sat on the couch.
On the invitation was said that the party started at midnight and it was currently 10:21PM. Jinri picked up her phone texting Soojung, her best friend, to see if she was also going to the party

 

" Choi Jinri : hey, stal! are you going to that party on the big mansion?
Jung Soojung: r u kidding? ofc, i wouldn't miss it for anything!
Choi Jinri: can i go with you? i don't feel like going alone..
Jung Soojung: sure thing, hun. i'll drop by your house at 11:30PM, ok?
Choi Jinri: Yeh! Sure! See ya! "

 

After the positive response from her best friend she got up and walked upstairs towards her bedroom. As she didn't plan on even going out on Halloween she didn't have any costume for her to wear so she just dressed a tight black dress, placed the plastic fangs that she had bought last years and applied some red make up to make it look like blood. It was pretty decent for a last minute costume.
Time quickly flew by and soon enough Soojung was already waiting for her. She hoped inside her car, now feeling quite excited about this party.
They quickly arrived their destination.
The mansion facade was filled with creepy yet oddly cute halloween decorations. You could see the outline of the imense amount of people inside the house, the music was loud, people were laughing out loud and dancing all through the mansion.
Jinri and Soojung made their way inside but soon enough Jinri had lost her friend from sight. She had never been in a party like this and she actually got pretty terrfied from the fact that she didn't see Soojung anywhere.
Walking through the middle of the croud Jinri almost felt like she could get suffocated from the imense amount of people surrounding her. Leaning against almost every wall there was people making out, the doors that lead to bedrooms were locked down and the noises coming from there made it pretty easy to understand why it was closed. She felt a few hands grabbing her arm but she denied every invitation she had to dance., she was focused on finding her friend. She thought about calling her but in middle of all that never in a million years she would hear the phone ring.
Out of nowhere Jinri felt a hand grabbing her arm and before she could say anything, she felt her body resting in the arms of a male. She had her eyes closed, terrified of what could happen next until she heard a familiar voice whispering in her ear:
« you came. »
« taemin? »

 

author's note: hey hey! i'm making a halloween's special taelli fanfiction! i'm not sure but i might make it y? hm..? what do you guys think?
anyways, i hope you enjoy it! xoxo #happyhalloween !